Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 18. (Read 4401 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 05:18:00 AM
I have many of them actually, but here is my favorite coins: 0x, OAX, Telcoin, Cube, Nucleus Vision, Arcblock, Ethereum, Neo, Ubiq, Snipcoin, Skin, Ethereum Blue. The last one i guess will reach some very good points i believe regardless of being an airdrop token.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

many are expressing the same question with your question. nor with the answer. I'm sure it will be much the same as what I will answer, because I keep picking the top 2 tokens on the market that is ethereum and bitcoin
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
July 08, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

I always try to keep EOS and NEO in my wallet. I can even increase the amount. I think they will come to much better places
another one that I think the recommendation is Pundi-X Because we can benefit by storing Token NPXS every month will get dividend and of course this is very profitable
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 08, 2018, 01:01:53 AM
hacken, sc coin, sharder, aix, chx, npxs, auc, and wpr, esz, and ori. This is my bag for long term and hope for big gain.
Activity: 518
Merit: 185
July 07, 2018, 07:30:46 PM

I always try to keep EOS and NEO in my wallet. I can even increase the amount. I think they will come to much better places
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

When we talk about holding,  I trust more with bitcoin and ethereum as well.  Both are more popular thanbthe other coins. In really dont prefer to hold if the coins is not that good.
Activity: 83
July 07, 2018, 06:46:44 PM
Much depends on the profit that you want to receive in the future. If you are willing to wait more than 1 year and do not sell your cryptocurrency reserves, then buy Bitcoin and do not worry about losing money.
Activity: 434
July 07, 2018, 06:38:50 PM
Still seen until now of course the most favorite is still BTC and ETH among the most people, and there is no reason to worry about the existing conditions, we are here in the middle of a journey that will lead to beautiful. It's better if we avoid a lot of things that smell scams and avoiding the coins that do not have a definite future, here depends on we examine many things till success.
Avoiding scams is relatively easy the only thing you need to do is to invest in coins with a high market cap and if you like to invest in icos then you need to really dedicate most of your time to find good coins it is likely that out of 20 projects that you research only one of the coins is going to pass all the filters needed so you to invest in it.
Activity: 40
July 07, 2018, 06:25:08 PM
I'm currently holding onto TWIST due to its staking inflation rate and the fact the project will solve a real problem (accessibility to the blockchain) once it releases its platform. Also they are planning to release masternodes soon so popularity will skyrocket potentially.
Activity: 183
July 07, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

in my opinion all coins in the market have a good future and worth to be in HOLD in the long term. confidence back to each other in that case, basically just a potentially potent coin and have a big community that will be able to survive in the future and keep the price soaring higher, I think that will survive and the price will continue to rise such as ETH, BCH, LTC, XLM, ADA, NEO, USDT, Waves and many other coins, I mentioned that I think the best altcoin for the future and worth our hold.
Activity: 532
July 07, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
My favorite coin is NEO. It sounds so powerful to me. NEX now, of course, will always postpone ICO.
Activity: 36
July 07, 2018, 02:47:23 PM
Definitely ETH but I would also take a small chance on Dignity.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
Neo, OMG, Lisk, Strat, Semux, Tari and Publica. Good Teams. Strong Vision. Goals are set and no over commitments.

Edit: forgot to include Semux and Tari
Activity: 980
Merit: 261
July 07, 2018, 10:39:31 AM
ETH and Bitcoin. I think that these coins are the most reliable for investing in long term. These coins will survive any drop in the market. That's why I'm not afraid to invest in them.

Those coin can really survive because for me that are those coins that will be reliable and essential in the market, that are those coins that will be needed in every transactions here, so investing bitcoin and eth is a good coin to invest because it is very promising coin and will have a good value in the next few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
July 07, 2018, 09:27:51 AM
Tokens and coins that I HODL: PChain, Holochain, Zilliqa, Icon, Aion, QuarkChain, Fusion, Wanchain and BITCOIN
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 07, 2018, 08:39:41 AM
ETH and Bitcoin. I think that these coins are the most reliable for investing in long term. These coins will survive any drop in the market. That's why I'm not afraid to invest in them.
Activity: 126
July 07, 2018, 07:52:40 AM
With this bearish market it's good to hold those quality currency like bitcoin, ethereum and Litecoin as those have a good community and can bounce back the price easily.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 07:20:18 AM
My favorite right now is QuarkChain. They launched the test today and I think this is just the beginning of a big project. I think he will soon be in the top 100 for capitalization.
Activity: 895
Merit: 250
July 07, 2018, 06:59:58 AM
For me, in this period of bear, I believe the best coin to buy and hold with reasonable potential are bitcoin and ethereum. These are the most stable, most potential coin for hold, they are the best crypto and their price can rise higher than other coin in crypto.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
July 07, 2018, 06:54:12 AM
Still seen until now of course the most favorite is still BTC and ETH among the most people, and there is no reason to worry about the existing conditions, we are here in the middle of a journey that will lead to beautiful. It's better if we avoid a lot of things that smell scams and avoiding the coins that do not have a definite future, here depends on we examine many things till success.
Pages:
Jump to: