Pages:
Author

Topic: Favourite coin to HODL right now ? - page 30. (Read 4399 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 26, 2018, 11:55:09 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

For long-term investments, I choose two coins - stellar and iost. As I believe, both coins will increase well by the end of the year, but they wouldn't disappear, like many projects. A good team, long-term goals and a quite high capitalization, all this indicates a strong growth in a long time perspective.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 26, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
The question says it all...what coin has the brightest future and is worth HODLing ?

Waves, no doubt about it. Its future is really bright because it's a great project which still has room to grow. I'm buying more, to hold and lease to receive interests.
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
May 26, 2018, 09:18:51 AM

IOTA, Stratis, Zcash, Ethereum, Cardano and other. They have proved too, their platforms don't stand still, and in every possible way improves. Now personally I am interested DROPIL. They have a high potential – but it isn't disclosed up to the end yet. Such coins can give a bigger profit at absolutely small risks.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
May 26, 2018, 07:56:25 AM
now there are some coin preference that I can hold in the long run. such as coin ethereum and also bch. both are equally good for us to hold in the long run. now it's been a lot of people who prove it
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 07:36:26 AM
My prefer is (occ)ORIGINAL CRYPTO COIN (mk) MANDKINFIRST (btk)BITCOIN TOKEN and (sntr)SILENT NOTARY TOKEN this four token/coins i prefered to hold the most..why? Because this four crypto have the most active dev and always announcing every week.so i highly suggest this four what im holding ..good luck to us
Activity: 261
May 26, 2018, 06:15:13 AM
now the best hodl ETH and NEO. that's how I do it. we need to sell all the garbage coins and stay on them. because these are the brightest systems in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
May 26, 2018, 05:21:45 AM

The most reliable coin for long-term storage is ETH as it is the most perspective platform and already hardly someone will be able to bypass her. Besides, on the basis of ETH network various ICO for participation in which ETH is necessary and which can make very good profit in a dolgosroka are constantly carried out.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
May 26, 2018, 05:08:51 AM
I would definitely recommend you to hold REMME coin. It solves all the authenticity related problems and that was the reason why it was rated so high by ICOBench and its ICO too was successful. It is already listed on IDEX, Gate.io and you can buy it form there. The daily volume too is half a million and I am sure this coin will be very fruitful in future.
Activity: 538
May 26, 2018, 05:07:58 AM
I suggest you take a look at MinexCoin, now very low price, very good team with a big idea!
I'm a big fan of this project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 26, 2018, 04:59:02 AM
My Favorit Coin:NEO! Now:53$
NEO is a non-profit community-based blockchain project that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a "smart economy" with a distributed network. Smiley
Activity: 490
May 25, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
Bitcoin and ethereum is still at the top of my list for long time holding.
Activity: 616
May 25, 2018, 10:57:18 PM
For now I choose to hold hold of some coins and tokens that I get from bounty. this is very profitable for myself. for example some coin is btc. ripple. neo and also cardano which until now still I keep
Activity: 70
May 25, 2018, 10:45:39 PM
which must be ETH I keep for a long time,
because ETH is very stable movement, in addition ETH is a platform for many new token tokens, so that the ETH will get even higher price
Activity: 1512
Merit: 115
May 25, 2018, 09:39:11 PM
im holding Aion right now, it's still undervalue and matt doing his job with great progress. i dont care with short price, because it's 2 years project. believe with interoperability. blockchain need that technology
Activity: 812
Merit: 257
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 25, 2018, 09:35:22 PM
for now, my favorite coin / token is the token of the spectre.ai is SXDT. I noticed, SXDT has a fairly stable value, I think spectre.ai have good potential.
Activity: 107
May 25, 2018, 08:25:28 PM
Neo is the fav coin which has similar potential like eth in terms of growth and evolution of smart contracts so holding neo is potential coin
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 25, 2018, 07:35:15 PM

From January 2018. I bought and hold 8 coins. that is BTC. ETH. XVG. NEO. LTC. GBX. ETC and XLM. I will hold all of them until the end of 2018. The total amount of investment is 25,000$. Hopefully by the end of 2018 my balance will be double or triple Grin.

My favorite coin to hold right now is both Bitcoin and ETH. The aim is profit maximization and both these coins are way too promising that more than 12million wallets are there in the Blockchain for Bitcoin and more than 1.2 million ETH wallets in the Blockchain. There are numerous benefits both of these technologies offer and investing in long run pays off.
Activity: 749
Merit: 507
May 25, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
my favorate coin to hold is except bitcoin is ethereum because even this coin go hyip but it is still profitable even i make a short term trade.

What do you mean by HYIP? Ethereum is not about HYIP. Did you mean hype, maybe? Ethereum rules the dmart contract based money right now. And it won't change in middle term. It's a good coin to hold. But if you make better profit you should check out good Ethereum based tokens.
Activity: 56
May 25, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
my favorate coin to hold is except bitcoin is ethereum because even this coin go hyip but it is still profitable even i make a short term trade.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
May 25, 2018, 09:18:11 AM
All time my favourite coins is both bitcoin and Ethereum. Whereas bitcoin is good for both long term and short term. But Ethereum is good for long term investment. Always these two coins have high potential and promising coins to hold for long term. Now the price of both coins is very cheap buy now and hold the coins for future. Now all the coins have bright future in the coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: