Pages:
Author

Topic: FEAR OF DUMPING - page 5. (Read 1473 times)

copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 1
December 09, 2019, 04:38:28 PM
Crypto traders come in all shapes and sizes... Bounty hunters are just a few of the personality types that you will encounter out there, hunters dump tokens but that doesnt necessarily mean they are involved in all dump that affects a token price
Activity: 339
Merit: 100
December 09, 2019, 01:39:12 PM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
Because it's a very complicated relationship. Hunters promote the projectz, help them attract investors and the community and receive project's token which has no value, but the projects expect to raise fund from this bounty campaigns. Then if the bounty effect is good, the token will become valuable, both hunters and project will have benefit, otherwise both of them will waste their time.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
December 09, 2019, 01:13:07 PM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
Always bounty hunter participants fault with altcoin have lower price after listing on exchange market although they only get 3% reward allocation from bounty campaign, maybe your opinion is true how come if bounty participants distributed reward using ethereum to save ICO coin keep on higher price or not, there are we know who make coin dump ICO team or bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 09, 2019, 01:07:58 PM
some bounties paid hunters in bitcoin or ETH. but the value is far less than tokens if hunters accept to receive.
but anyway, if some coins want to have any value to community. They must do that, pay hunters in tokens, even if they dump after listed, it's still has good trading volume, and it's easier for investors to buy and sell tokens easily.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
December 09, 2019, 11:06:29 AM
The truth is that most times we have seen bounty hunters dumped but that is not to say that we don't have good bounty hunters that are ready to hodl. you cannot realy blame the team at times but then bounty hunters deserve their payment.
bounty hunters just must get their rewards, because they do a lot for projects at an early stage of development. without bounty hunters, it will be very difficult for the new projects to make some marketing
That is so on mark. it is due to the efforts of bounty hunters that a project finally starts appearing on the screens. With the present number of projects, it is very difficult for new ones to make any room for themselves but with the help of bounty hunters, the burden from marketing team of project shifts towards these participants who then give their best to make the coin an article that can be trusted by investors.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
December 08, 2019, 12:20:58 PM
Simple answer: because they don't have the money to pay those bounties Cheesy Giving away their own token is essentially cost-free, out of thin air. There's a cost that comes with it, that is bounty hunters dumping said tokens in the market. Again, the dev team probably doesn't lose money to this because they already received ICO money in form of BTC or ETH, but it no doubt hurts the token holder.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
December 08, 2019, 12:07:19 PM
Many projects are not paying bounty Hunter because of the dumping, your right, but that should not make the coin dumped at a particular exchange, therefore, bounty has a limit allocation, which the price can be pumped and has the project target price of the token for a future usefulness.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
December 08, 2019, 11:40:56 AM
Easily ? in my opinion current project is not making bounty payments with bitcoin or ethereum because they are certainly looking for cheap promotional alternatives and can save their costs and yes if with tokens I think their cost efficiency will be very economical, but of course, bounty hunters will be victimized by them, there is still a fair project with distribution of bounty campaign usually fastest is a few weeks after entering the exchange.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
December 08, 2019, 07:11:44 AM
Is this about the ICO projects?
That is all I can think about since this had been talked about ever since.
Yes, I was a bounty for a long time and this discussion had been all over this forum time to time.

It is not really the hunters fault. They should really manage it very well, if they did then a dump wont be seen at all.

It's not the hunters fault, but it is because a lot of scammers out there that were trying to buy potential tokens at dip so they are doing their best to create FUD and to  create panic in all people, which is happening too that's why many  investors and bounty hunters were selling their tokens right after they received it as they don't want to regret in the future.
I think we should be positive and not to blame anyone as market dumps because it is volatile by nature and we should have cooperative participation in this matter. If the market is down or dumping we simply should wait and let things be normal again and you will be able to obtain all your profit at once.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
December 07, 2019, 07:02:26 PM
I think that for most ICO teams bounty hunters are a free means of earning. They can poobshat huge rewards, but in addition to these words and the wrappers you get nothing. The projects are mainly for the enrichment of the organizers. That is, the team does not think about dump and pump. The most important thing is that investors have made large sums. Really high-quality projects are provided by institutional investors.
Indeed, we all have fear when every crypto is dumping but we cannot do anything about it because it is actually normal, we can only do is to wait since cryptocurrency is volatile in terms of price, meaning the price is changing time by time when there is transaction happening all around the globe. But as of now, we should stay strong and have hope and keep on supporting the journey of every cryptocurrency especially to the tokens we are holding on. Because maybe sometime the price of that token you are holding will pump up so soon.
Activity: 978
Merit: 250
December 07, 2019, 06:53:07 PM
Only bounty campaign token couldn't dump the whole market. There all of people involved by intentionally or unintentionally. If bounty hunters sell their token than how they will sell their rest of the token. Early investor also involved to dump. Without huge confidence any project couldn't offer BTC or Ethereum payment.
Activity: 546
December 07, 2019, 06:29:09 PM
First, direct depositors need protection. But bounty hunters also work as advertisers. The project team needs to protect everyone. Speculators can behave very cruelly. PundiX is at very high prices. Now at very low prices. They happened in a very short time.
Activity: 882
December 07, 2019, 04:34:48 PM
I think that for most ICO teams bounty hunters are a free means of earning. They can poobshat huge rewards, but in addition to these words and the wrappers you get nothing. The projects are mainly for the enrichment of the organizers. That is, the team does not think about dump and pump. The most important thing is that investors have made large sums. Really high-quality projects are provided by institutional investors.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
December 07, 2019, 04:29:00 PM
I think that would be a good solution.Only not all developers are ready to go for it. To do this, it is necessary to have a good amount to pay for the work of bounty hunters.
The problem now is that project developers cannot afford the work of bounty hunters, so now rewards for bounty hunters have begun to run low, thus making bounty hunters frustrated with the project.
But bounty hunters should understand that this is all just temporary situations it will be Normal again that’s why no need to be frustrated. As price gets normal so the bounty will also be fine we only will have to be brave and be wise not to leave this forum and keep working hard till we have this chance I hope soon bounty projects will start to pay good amount
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
December 07, 2019, 04:14:54 PM

That's what they want us to believe but in clear terms it isn't. The question is, how much is the bounty allocation that will cause the price of a token to dump badly? Even when the tokens are locked, the token still dumps on getting listed, why? Because investors are those who decides the fate of any project, and it is how they are being treated in addition to what they see the team doing will decide if they will hold and support the project or if they will dump and move on. So every project should worry about development other than bounty hunters dumping.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 07, 2019, 03:54:24 PM

Paying BTC would mean them losing money already while the project still is uncertain whether it will have success. Team is still in the process of developing the project, they can't afford to lose money which is why they seek funds.

Welcome to the open market, you can´t control the price. Even you didn´t list your coin, someone will do that on decentralized exchange. So, before you create a token, create also value to it to prevent dump.  Cool
dump will not be prevented, every coin must have experienced a dump in the market but for coins that have potential, the coins can survive when the dump occurs and usually they will grow back for the price. so I thought that dump could happen to any coin but coins that could not last might be lost on the market

They wouldn't be that confident to gain price after the dump with the condition of the market, even the project we thought wouldn't be affected are struggling to make profits. There are projects already that doesn't have any data on CMC because of the market condition while back 2017, its price was about $0.76. Worse part of me is that I didn't dump them and I'm holding thousands of it.
Activity: 626
Merit: 250
December 07, 2019, 03:30:04 PM
Welcome to the open market, you can´t control the price. Even you didn´t list your coin, someone will do that on decentralized exchange. So, before you create a token, create also value to it to prevent dump.  Cool
dump will not be prevented, every coin must have experienced a dump in the market but for coins that have potential, the coins can survive when the dump occurs and usually they will grow back for the price. so I thought that dump could happen to any coin but coins that could not last might be lost on the market
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
December 07, 2019, 03:21:40 PM
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
December 07, 2019, 02:07:39 PM
The Stable bounty payment will lead to other consequences such as losing the competition to the projects on the same platform, the greediness by bounty hunters. For preventing the dump of bounty tokens, the lock period will be an efficient solution. After reaching the higher audiences, having a second bounty and distribution more tokens will not leave the project in trouble.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 07, 2019, 01:12:24 PM
Initially, dumping of a project is normal cause that's what bounty hunters came to work for. Of course they could prevent that by showing that the project has successfully acquired big investors and a product or token that provides new features and functions and eventually the money that came out will comeback. There's tons of projects with crappy products because some of it are just made up to take away your money that doesn't provide actual results like cloud mining start ups.
dumping is not normal. bounty hunters do not have such an opportunity to sharply reduce the price of a coin. if we look at a good project - for example, Tokoin, then you will see that after the distribution of the rewards for bounty hunters - the price has not changed. The project is still very good and its token prices are stable. it all depends on the quality of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: