Pages:
Author

Topic: FEAR OF DUMPING - page 9. (Read 1473 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
December 05, 2019, 11:42:32 AM
agree, when they are afraid of dumping then at least they must be willing to do other alternatives such as changing coins to be distributed or payment to all participants, then by using other alternatives to avoid dumping i think it is the right choice and wise. but when they are not willing to, then at least they must have a certain strategy to avoid the fear of dumping but not by slowing down or delaying payments because it will adversely affect their own project
They can portion the distribution of bounties if they feared that it will be easily dump. But in today's market there are only few markets who are able to succeed after their crowd sourcing and even they don't distribute yet the bounties upon listing their value lowered. It should not be blame to bounties hunters alone. They need to determine a good project development and tactics to keep their investors holding.
besides that in one project also distributed rewards in full, but unlocked the tokens gradually. I think this is a good thing to do if you anticipate a dump. but it all depends on the development of the project itself to carry out its objectives

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 05, 2019, 11:37:37 AM
It is not really easy to forget the time when you were in a dump, I have been in one for example, the coin was Nano and the price was around 34 dollars at its peak, it fell down to 17 dollars and I bought some thinking it won't go down any further, then it went down to 8 dollars so I bought even more thinking that would be the end and bottom.

Right now, it is 0.82 cents, thankfully I sold a lot of mine at around 1.2 dollars and I did made a huge loss but I am thankful since it went down even further then 1.2 dollars (not too much but anyway). So long story short when you are in a dump once, it is normal to fear something like that happening once again. I personally have hard time investing into unknown coins anymore, because I fear that maybe it could get a dump.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
December 05, 2019, 11:34:11 AM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.
This kind of situation will approach to the teams who didn't have a good preparation. I mean, they are too impose to launch their project quickly where as they have many things that hasn't been resolved yet.

As you may thinking, to launch a project is extremely simple. Just make an announchment and held a bounty campaign and there will be many people who will ready to promote their project and seems like they didn't have to spend much money to pass this phase.

Just my opinion, their project will still be deemed as potential project by bounty hunter or their investor with a note they are always keep to give a good news such as make a corporation with big companies and etc.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
December 05, 2019, 11:33:20 AM
agree, when they are afraid of dumping then at least they must be willing to do other alternatives such as changing coins to be distributed or payment to all participants, then by using other alternatives to avoid dumping i think it is the right choice and wise. but when they are not willing to, then at least they must have a certain strategy to avoid the fear of dumping but not by slowing down or delaying payments because it will adversely affect their own project
They can portion the distribution of bounties if they feared that it will be easily dump. But in today's market there are only few markets who are able to succeed after their crowd sourcing and even they don't distribute yet the bounties upon listing their value lowered. It should not be blame to bounties hunters alone. They need to determine a good project development and tactics to keep their investors holding.
Activity: 532
Merit: 108
December 05, 2019, 11:17:32 AM
Everything is very simple, they are afraid to distribute the received ETH and BTC from investors, as the market situation is not stable now. It’s easier for them to distribute their currently useless token, which essentially does not cost anything yet. And they need ETH and BTC in order to support the life of the project in difficult times, because good projects have staff that work for salaries. The salary, while the project has not brought profit, is taken from the money of investors.
This is not only a matter of fact, since most of the projects are scammers and they don’t want to share earnings with participants of advertising companies, they just pour these tokens onto the participants, make a very cheap listing on a bad exchange and disappear with funds in an unknown direction and once a month give signs life news that doesn't get any easier. They release news so that they would not be sent to prison.
Activity: 644
Merit: 12
Alternative investment banking platform
December 05, 2019, 10:46:02 AM
Everything is very simple, they are afraid to distribute the received ETH and BTC from investors, as the market situation is not stable now. It’s easier for them to distribute their currently useless token, which essentially does not cost anything yet. And they need ETH and BTC in order to support the life of the project in difficult times, because good projects have staff that work for salaries. The salary, while the project has not brought profit, is taken from the money of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
December 05, 2019, 10:36:56 AM
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
December 05, 2019, 10:30:35 AM
The fear of dumping often makes the project team fear or avoid the payment of hunters until sometimes after the exchange listing. I wonder why the team make themselves restless on an easy thing like that when they can easily conduct their bounty with bitcoin or ethereum for payment. That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.

They will never do this because they do not place much value on their own native tokens. The irony of it is that investors dump project tokens more than hunters. Hunters only want to get paid for weeks of work while investors want to recoup their money with high profits at that. This is why investors will rather dump hard because they have more to lose.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
December 05, 2019, 09:35:56 AM
Well they should be aware of this before they announce the bounty program if they're afraid of the dumping and they should have a buyback solution for the coins instead of creating a dump to scare some investors to dump their coins too. Another solution to this would be to release the bounty coins in schedule rounds for a period of 2 months and in this way hunters would not create a panic among the project investors and holders and besides this not all the hunters are dumping their coins after they get them.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 05, 2019, 09:01:26 AM
This is the biggest mistake of all projects. They are not doing a buyback process, every single project that bought their tokens back from hunters have stabilised their price and never had a dump to fight with.
If we analyze it is indeed a mistake made by the project team, but it is also very logical because the team makes the project to be interested and bought by others, not making a project for them to buy themselves, so many teams do not buy back on their tokens, although that is very good for preventing dumping.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 05, 2019, 08:33:43 AM

Paying BTC mean suicide for them worse than paying tokens they made. Unless they are very sure the project will succeed, they can pay BTC or give option to the bounty hunter whether they wanna accept btc or the tokens.

Teams who paid tokens afraid of listing their tokens when the tokens are distributed already this is why they won't distribute the tokens to the bounty hunters until investors have all dumped and they have all dumped too. After it, the project might be die already.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
December 05, 2019, 08:13:32 AM
yes, besides being easy in payment, there is no reason for dumping after the distribution of tokens to bounty hunters, because those accepted by bounty hunters are etherum or bitcoin, not their tokens. That's a very good idea, friend.
Some projects don't have enough budget yet at the start that's why they prefer to use their own token. But if they will have enough sources or do advance crowdfunding thru seminars before conducting bounties they might be able to pay their hunters with btc. Bounty hunting should be in bitcoin and eth now to avoid their coins dump as well a guarantee for bounty hunters to be paid.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 05, 2019, 08:07:55 AM
yes, besides being easy in payment, there is no reason for dumping after the distribution of tokens to bounty hunters, because those accepted by bounty hunters are etherum or bitcoin, not their tokens. That's a very good idea, friend.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
December 05, 2019, 08:01:48 AM
The payment in ETH or BTC is not easy for bounty hunters because projects create tokens in Ethereum blockchain that is almost $10 cost and you can create your token as you required and the collect ETH or BTC after token sale but they don't want to pay in ETH or BTC due to budget tokens for bounty and most of the projects don't care about dumping and if you joined good projects that are not affected by dumping.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 07:55:18 AM

Some projects have indeed delayed payments to bounty hunters to avoid dumping in the market. I think this strategy is legitimate because usually it is listed in the bounty rule and to protect the interests of investors. But hunters should not need to be afraid if the project is prospective and has good potential
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
December 05, 2019, 06:32:28 AM
His fear might be because the total allocation for the bounty is too large while the price is not too high. If it is entered in the market and dumped by the bounty hunter, the original price cannot be held back for long, quickly the token value will become worthless when the price drops too far, the project team want to do a buyback, in fact, the action will be useless because it will continue to be dumped by bounty hunter. if indeed the project team does not want that to happen the solution is actually reducing the bounty allocation, payment with other options such as paid with bitcoin or ethereum in my opinion is not the right option.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
December 05, 2019, 06:18:58 AM
They are delaying the distribution due to fear of dumping, whats important for them is to secure their earnings and do not care about the hunters.

Paying using their tokens are also their way to promote it and its beneficial for them and if ever the project fail it wont hurt them much since they pay using their worthless tokens. Unlike if they pay using popular coins which is expensive and needed a huge budget to be able to run their bounties.
It's just another reasoning from the developers, the amount of bounty rewards can't dumped the entire value of the project if the team is really responsible, they are just delaying the process to make a blaming games, the timing of distributions will take place once the dumping is ready so investors and traders will see that the hunters are part of those reasons why the value is getting dumped.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
December 05, 2019, 06:00:03 AM
2 percent is the amount which is mostly given for the whole bounty campaign.
I doubt the market of their coin will really react in just that kind of amount.
It is not true.
It is their buyers who does sell.
If they see profit with how much they bought (including the bonuses) then I am sure they will sell it without even a little doubt.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 05, 2019, 05:54:24 AM
and what if after listing the market conditions down, there are actually a lot of factors that influence other than hunters, if they make a decision when the red market is like betting on something that is uncertain.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
December 05, 2019, 05:24:31 AM
That will safe them of the fear that the bounty hunter will dump after the exchange listing.

I think not all bounty hunter make  a dump. allocation for bounty hunter approximate 1-2%. We must think who keeping a large amount the token?
Pages:
Jump to: