Pages:
Author

Topic: Feed Some Children by Dabs (Donate Bitcoins) 4,920 meals so far! - page 4. (Read 47644 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
Some people donated a lot in October and November last year, and then the value shot up.

Total Received    10.09933934 BTC
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
How much money actually the BTC community donated here? Is there an early adopter who donated big cash for such cause?
BR,
Gondel
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Woot! Thanks for the donations. To everyone else, you can always see it on the blockchain. I won't be updating the transaction list as much anymore, just the totals.

I now have a local exchange I can constantly rely on, unless someone wants to buy the coins directly from me at the same or better rate. (See my sig for my exchange, then click on "About".)
legendary
Activity: 3878
Merit: 1238
Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com
74b30416e482d422f44eb8f3a23109e58b4ef43cb22bdda7fbc43238adb22974

Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
I think the idea is awesome and I have hopes that this is very succesful.  Only thing is I worry the food may not make it to the people that it need to get to.  I hope that isn't the case but I respect you doing what you can to make sure it makes it to it's rightful destination.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
@wendell, sure thing. Anything to increase the donations.

Dear Business Partner,

Greetings!

On behalf of Nu Skin Philippines, we thank you for unselfishly supporting our Nourish the Children Initiative.

Through your generosity and participation in the VitaMeal 50+10 Matching Plan implemented from November 2013 to January 2014, over 6 million meals have been provided to alleviate hunger and provide nutrition to the survivors of supertyphoon Yolanda.

We are glad to inform you that you will be recognized at the Nu Skin Enterprises Philippines Nu Generation Success Seminar on April 12, 2014 (Saturday), during the Donors Parade in the Nourish the Children segment of the morning program. A certificate of recognition will also be given to you as a sign of your continuous commitment to our NTC Initiative. Please present this letter upon registration at the venue to claim your certificate.

Again, we appreciate your cooperation and see you in the upcoming Success Seminar!

All the best,

REN DELA CRUZ

CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER - ASSOCIATE
NU SKIN ENTERPRISES PHILS., INC.
15th Floor Octagon Center, 41 San Miguel Avenue, Pasig City 1605

Unfortunately, I can't make that event (it's tomorrow) since I have to drive my two kids to their pedia. I'll ask them if I can just pick up the certificate.
Activity: 92
Merit: 20
hivewallet.com
Hi Dabs,

We've recent built Spinjar, which is designed to test whether or not we can incentivize donations by entering part of each one into a lottery pot. The theory is that it may encourage higher or more frequent donations overall.

If you're interested in using it somewhere, we have already created a Spinjar address for Feed the Children:

1jarXLGpwsbZodTrhSNHzNn5NcguYefSL
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Vitameal bought Mar 07 2014
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Sold all coins to a buyer. This should be good for about 9 or 10 bags. I'm just waiting for the fiat, but buyer is good for it, so I already sent the coins. I will update once I get it in my bank account, then buy the bags.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Oh, will update soon. Didn't quite reach the number I wanted for 50 bags this time, so I will just buy whatever can be bought with the current balance. It's Feb already, so it's back to regular donations.

Thanks for asking. I will keep this thread open even if I only get to do this once a month or so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 325
hivewallet.com
Dabs, what is going on with this project lately?
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Just got this today:

Dear Business Partner,

From all of us here at Nu Skin, thank you for the astounding compassion you have shown to the survivors of the devastating supertyphoon that swept the Philippines in November of last year. Your immediate and continuous support for our VitaMeal 50+10 Program has been overwhelming—while we continue to send VitaMeal bags to the neediest parts of the world, a total of 210,000 VitaMeal bags to date, have so far been allocated specifically for supertyphoon Haiyan relief efforts. This means that over 6 million meals have reached the hardest hit areas of Eastern and Central Visayas in the Philippines, providing much-needed nourishment to the survivors in the region who are in the process of rebuilding their lives.

We encourage you to continue on being a Force for Good by sharing more blessings to the people of the Philippines. Those who would still like to participate in the VitaMeal 50+10 Matching Program may do so until the program ends on January 31, 2014. For every 50 bags of VitaMeal purchased in any of our markets in Southeast Asia Region, Nu Skin Enterprises will match with 10 bags. Distributors with a total of 50 VitaMeal bags under his own ID, or Executives who will pool a total of 50 bags from his circle group, will be recognized in the coming corporate recognition events for their contributions.

Truly our culture of giving has never been more evident during such trying times, and we would like to extend our sincerest thanks to all of you, for your unrelenting commitment to be a Force for Good throughout the world.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Cryptsy Trade Key

f9c21e6c68fd6af1c8ed2ccdfeb7ca4019b9cebf

Just in case you want to send donations in LTC or DOGE or TAG or any of the other alt-coins being traded on Cryptsy.

If you don't have an account there, you can create using my ref link:

https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=23114
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Hey Phin!

No amount is too small. (well, okay, maybe single satoshis are too small.)

I'll wait a bit, since they extended the matching program, and I forgot what their schedule is till the end of this year, seems lots of businesses are on holidays.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Bitcoin going up. Bitcoin going down. I exchange them at the best rates at the time. Donate donate! We have until the end of this month to do another 50+10 deal.

Hey, Dabs. My THRF endeavor turned into a bust, so I'll be donating my entire initial donation to that cause toward this one within the next couple days, having to wait on Rassah to get back home to preform the transfer.

https://blockchain.info/tx/15ebcb7b3b43cc98e00d7ae50867c1493cbcf10c58d208ff865b79c247d7c1aa

It's only 0.23866918 BTC, but I feel you're in best position to make sure the funds go to good use. The only two other donations are in the process of being returned.

Hope you're doing well, and enjoying the holidays there in beautiful Philippines.

~Bruno Kucinskas
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto

Thank you so much for your immediate response in supporting the VitaMeal 50+10 Program for super typhoon Haiyan Relief in the Philippines. Through this effort, we were able to distribute more than 750,000 meals to date through our partner Feed the Children Philippines and 300,000 meals through Philippine Red Cross. The relief efforts were done across the provinces of Leyte, Eastern Samar, North Cebu, Capiz, and Iloilo.

We have just started and the need to continue with the relief and help in the rehabilitation process in these areas are greater. Because of this, we are glad to announce that we are extending the VitaMeal 50+10 Matching Program until January 31, 2014. For every 50 bags of VitaMeal purchased in any of our markets in Southeast Asia Region, Nu Skin Enterprises will match with 10 bags. Distributors with a total of 50 Vitameal bags under his own ID or Executives who will pool a total of 50 bags from his circle group will be recognized in the coming corporate recognition events for their contributions.

Again, we are truly grateful for your generosity and compassion. We live to be a force for good and we know we can change lives with this commitment.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Bitcoin going up. Bitcoin going down. I exchange them at the best rates at the time. Donate donate! We have until the end of this month to do another 50+10 deal.
legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Sent some. Can you put a QR code for the donation bitcoin address? Easier to scan from phone than typing Smiley

Instantly generate a QR code by replacing the address after qr+code+:
http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=qr+code+1food14NCLas1FssyKnf2MgGZcwUFRKXE

Okay. I put a QR code at the first post. Looks like this:

legendary
The Concierge of Crypto
Vitameal bought Dec 11 2013

28 bags * 30 meals = 840. Total as of this post 3,330 meals!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
First, why are people who can't even feed THEMSELVES making children? This is ridiculous. Nobody EVER addresses the root of the problem...

for you asking that questions makes perfect sense why humans are trash, donate!
Pages:
Jump to: