Pages:
Author

Topic: Feel like quitting - page 8. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 10:34:12 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
If you are only here to earn and  this place wont fit for you,this forum is created to educate a lot of people around the world about how blockchain and cryptocurrencies works not just to earn some extra bucks.You shouldnt be worried about the rank if you are sharing good informations and helping others im sure you will get atleast one merit in just few days but if you are one of those bounty shitposters you arent going to have a single merit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 10:28:45 PM
yes! honestly in first place i have to decide to quit. but i realized its just a beginning so let the market flows and be patience.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 09:45:39 PM
don't give up, keep trying and keep your spirits up.
i am sure that one day you will be able to achieve all your expectations, it is very difficult to rise when you see everything looks far from our expectations. but many ways to get everything back, work hard to get it.

i'm sure you can, so do it seriously.
and finally you have successfully become jr.member, congratulations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 09:42:52 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

Cryptocurrency does not revolved around this site. There is still a lot of opportunities other than doing signature campaigns. Try other campaigns and look for projects outside and you can also invest in cheap altcoins that have the capability to grow in the future.

I believe in this statement. If you feel like falling down, just think that it is not the only way to grab an opportunities. There is a lot of ways other than campaigns, you can do mining and also try to invest in new altcoins.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/YHngU9x
September 30, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

congratulations, you are back to jr member once again.  this is a good reason to start all over again.  regarding price falling, this cannot continue for a longer time.  i guess the time for correction and price bouncing up will be soon.  there are plenty of people who felt your way when bitcoin fell to 60 from 150.  look at where those holder and non-holders are now.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 30, 2018, 09:27:30 PM
Never stop the spirit of all of us to make useful work. I think when it first fails, it is part of the beginning of success. When talking about the market situation to date, many people experience complaints. But believe that this situation will end quickly, Positive thinking and doing the best.
Keep the spirit! Cool
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 30, 2018, 09:05:48 PM
You should strive and work harder in order to achieve your goals or aims, you shouldn't quit for now because I believed Cryptos has future prospects and potentials irrespective of the present state of the price there is light at the end of the tunnel if you stick to Cryptos and your valuable contributions in the forum would lead to more merit to you.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
September 30, 2018, 07:49:34 PM
you don't have to quit, but you could prioritize other things than to chase bounties if you find it difficult to rank up!
a regular job could give you income to invest in projects rather than investing your time into the bounties.
or, you could just do both at the same time, but seemingly that's not an option if you're considering quitting  Huh
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:48:14 PM
Never, you can check previous years, after big jump there is always stabilisation in the prices but not for one or two months, it was I believe in 2015 and 2016 big stagnation so I can expect this time again .
Activity: 504
September 30, 2018, 07:46:02 PM
A year ago we could earn a lot of money, but now I have not received a good income for more than two months. Because the red market lasts a very long time, I also do not have the patience
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:16:16 PM
Quitting?  😱, honestly this is the not the best time to quit. Nothing good comes and the road to success is not always smooth.  Just keep pushing and be hopeful
Activity: 70
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 30, 2018, 07:08:14 PM
Is quitting the only option, nothing productive in this world. Comes off so easily. If each and every single member is telling their story it will amaze you but with perseverance they are still here because they know the value of crypto currency.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 06:54:50 PM
Too many reason why people quitting one is I can see my will back in newbie again bitcoin price will drop again, bounty not paid not paid for you enough because your newbie and etc.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
September 30, 2018, 06:39:48 PM
Market situation really seems to be hopeless but is not. There are already signs of recovery and those things should boost our hope that the market will recover this year. We just have to wait until increase start soon. For now, focus on holding. Selling and quitting won't aid the profit loss but rather completely cut your losses and regret will be thing that will be earned.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2018, 06:37:16 PM

What will happen to your old account and all happening in your life herein crypto is only and trial
Do not lose hope and faith stay cool and find new ways how to get earn in crypto
If the market are falling down no need to panic uf you have coins just hold to avoid loses
And for the merit requirement difficult to get it even do you create good article people ignoring it
But don't stop making quality post someday you get merit from the good people if your post well appreciate
Activity: 2772
Merit: 518
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 30, 2018, 06:34:28 PM
I think that cryptoworld isn't build for someone who could easily quit, it needs anyone with strong will and not easily quitting. Since the market of cryptocurrency is always fluctuated, that ways a consistency is needed in order to be survive in this cryptocurrency world.
We knew some individuals don't have such strength to face challenges in their life that's why they couldn't perfectly decide the right one. People that have strong passion and minds to reach their goals inside crypto will surely survived and never think of quitting.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 06:27:47 PM
Do not lose hope even the price has no changes it was still not cross the peak price than before. Instead of in panic situation why not hold or buy some while the opportunity is present in the market. Many users are hoping on the recovery of btc so keep patience this time and quiting is not the solution.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 06:22:04 PM
I think that cryptoworld isn't build for someone who could easily quit, it needs anyone with strong will and not easily quitting. Since the market of cryptocurrency is always fluctuated, that ways a consistency is needed in order to be survive in this cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 06:07:08 PM
It is good to see that you have been able to get the merit you longed for. Despite this, it is not yet time to relax. The spirit now is to keep working until you are able to achieve your goals. You can try some good investments out. Aside investing into bitcoin, you can also invest into altcoins, such as ethereum, stellar, nem and others you might intend to research on. I will urge you not to quit.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
September 30, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Giving up is never an option, and I perceive you had a meltdown when you got demoted to newbie status, now you have a merit now and obviously not from this topic you created. If you had given in to the prevailing circumstances, you wont have gotten it
Yes.Quitting should not be an option after you fall.Instead,strive more harder and learn to be more patient than it was.Creating quality posts will help you to get merit from others,just post the essential ones and avoid spamming.Or else,no one will dare to give you merits and you cannot participate anymore in bounties.
Pages:
Jump to: