Pages:
Author

Topic: Feel like quitting - page 3. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
October 26, 2018, 09:52:19 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

to get merit is not easy, you can take part in social media campaigns or create articles, there is still something you can do with it without stopping your activities.
Sharing informative articles and ideas in this forum can help to have merit points, though it is really hard to gain that, much harder than to find good project that really pays you. Quitting is not an option, you just have yo build up your skills because there are many ways to earn aside from signature campaigns that do not require merit to qualify you.
Yes, merit is not easy to get though we need to be diligent in our work here in this forum and most important that others will appreciate our work so that they will the one who can give us the merit that we need, I think if we feel like quitting because of the current market situation plus a lot of scam ICO that doesn't pay for our work then it still the decision is yours, there are still many ways how to earn on this crypto world for bounty campaign is just only a part of many activities here in crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 09:41:03 PM
I would not give up and would not be stopped by setbacks. There will be setbacks again and again, but we must not give up. I continue to follow my plan to buy as many coins as i can, as long as the prices are low. In addition, i will continue to participate in bounties to increase my stock on coins.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 08:13:56 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?

to get merit is not easy, you can take part in social media campaigns or create articles, there is still something you can do with it without stopping your activities.
Sharing informative articles and ideas in this forum can help to have merit points, though it is really hard to gain that, much harder than to find good project that really pays you. Quitting is not an option, you just have yo build up your skills because there are many ways to earn aside from signature campaigns that do not require merit to qualify you.
Activity: 204
Merit: 250
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
October 26, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

Is your purpose to make merit and profit while the market is unstable as the present? This is one of the most popular questions asked by newbie on this forum. And it would help if you remembered that only hard work and quality content contribute to the merit. Moreover, to make a profit in the current situation, the only way is to engage in bounty campaigns.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 07:52:13 PM
quit. somebody has to quit, because crypto is overpopulated by abusing volunteers that don`t give anything to industry and seems you are one of them.
crypto is a big car that is only building
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 26, 2018, 07:21:47 PM
Well, we all do feel same now looking at how things are going but I think in all we shouldn't loose hope yet. If you've been able to stay up until now then why not wait for another few years.
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 26, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

Does your rank prevent you from reading and writing messages? Or do you want to participate in bounty campaigns? The forum administration has long said that the forum was created to discuss Bitcoin, everything else is a by-product. Therefore, no one will regret the departure of people who are interested only in earnings on bounty campaigns.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
October 26, 2018, 06:21:20 PM
It's a pity that you are not achieving your goal, though market condition is the one of the reasons why the prices of the coins are still down but if you want to achieve your goal here on bounty your Jr member account won't be enough to do that, so you have work more hard by doing content creation and translation so that you will earn more money to achieve your goal.
Activity: 616
October 26, 2018, 04:39:21 PM
The truth is that been a Jr member you can't make the much money you need to fulfill your dream, but I will advice you put more effort into other types of bounty, like content creation or translation, doing these campaigns together with your signature bounty will give you the result you needed.
there are many ways we can do to get profit in crypto, especially in Bounty. we can do several things at once and if the project you follow runs smoothly then you will get lots of tokens that are comparable to your business or your hard work. The important thing is we don't stop trying.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
TREEBLOCK.io
October 26, 2018, 04:13:12 PM
The truth is that been a Jr member you can't make the much money you need to fulfill your dream, but I will advice you put more effort into other types of bounty, like content creation or translation, doing these campaigns together with your signature bounty will give you the result you needed.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
October 26, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
To be more serious, the situation is very heartbreaking, it gives no one a dime of joy seeing to turn out this way, but we are in this together so you are not only affected!.
Activity: 378
October 26, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
Quit? No no no.
The market condition is pretty bad. Most crypto investors who bought tokens at all time high during the bull run are running at loss now. Its very painful. But there is a wise saying which goes like this "every opportunity is a blessing" so use this opportunity with funds you can afford to loss and invest in good projects that are at there lowest bottom any wait for the market to turn green. We will all smile again Grin
You say to invest as much as you can lose. This is rule number 1. I think that the tokens that have only appeared on the stock exchange this month can make a profit.
Activity: 475
October 26, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Already without much problem you recovered your rank, the most important thing for the forum is that you try to establish a topic that can bring new discussions, things that have not been discussed recently and that you can use to absorb new points of view and new knowledge, that is what I have done so far and has worked well enough for me to advance in the rankings.
Activity: 228
October 26, 2018, 12:04:07 PM
Well if you are just aiming to be a higher ranking member here, then unfortunately for you it will be very difficult. So maybe, you can try other ways of earning here aside from participating in signature campaigns which will give you more if you are higher in rank.
Activity: 239
CAT.EX Exchange
October 26, 2018, 11:50:34 AM

knowledge and expertise are the key. that is why you have to look for it if you still want to get lost in this industry, of course it's not easy even if you have a big rating you won't necessarily be able to get a profit.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
October 26, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
Quit? No no no.
The market condition is pretty bad. Most crypto investors who bought tokens at all time high during the bull run are running at loss now. Its very painful. But there is a wise saying which goes like this "every opportunity is a blessing" so use this opportunity with funds you can afford to loss and invest in good projects that are at there lowest bottom any wait for the market to turn green. We will all smile again Grin
Activity: 376
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
October 26, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

Activity: 352
Merit: 11
October 26, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
You should not give up early and discourage.At the present you should actively do and post more and post quality post i think you will be donated Merit index and will change the level.
It's just the beginning of crypto to be well known by people it's not a good idea to quit in this type of investment because this is the path to earn much more profit due to it's uncontrolled market. One of the biggest attractive in crypto is we can earn money without investment capital it only require your opinions to post in desired topic for earning a reward. For me, it's a biggest mistake to quit directly.
Activity: 293
October 22, 2018, 08:18:22 AM
Don't quit, i understand that it is hard to look at the market and watch the price of your coins fall down so much but the thing is that there is so much more that you stand to gain for the market if you are just patient enough and wait for the next bull market. It is all going to be worth it when you are selling off all of those coins for very big profits
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 21, 2018, 06:30:06 AM

There is one important truth (where there are ups and downs) you should not give up everything. You must always believe in lushchee and go in without turning off the path. Wink Smiley

I never trust so much, as the current market is very dangerous if anyone was bought at a high price earlier this year. I think the market needs a few years to start a new uptrend
Pages:
Jump to: