Pages:
Author

Topic: Feel like quitting - page 6. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 255
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 17, 2018, 12:43:30 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
hey, don't give yp mate! it's not that bad yet. the market will recover as will your rank amd that's a matter of time in one case and your efforts in other, nothing is impossible
sometimes all we need to do is to take a long pause and think over everything and maybe learn a little bit more but do not give up
Activity: 255
October 17, 2018, 12:41:40 PM
Honestly there are more reasons to quit? When I see my rank become a newbie again I feel empty and nothing to do. And in the other side I see the market price falling without changes. But it keeps on falling down. Literally like I am far on achieving my goals. Can someone help me on what strategy I will do to get some merit points and how to do when the market price is low?
it is okay for peopel to give up soemtimes but actually i think that it is just a hint that we all jeed to have agood rest from time to time
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
October 17, 2018, 12:40:26 PM
hey, don't give yp mate! it's not that bad yet. the market will recover as will your rank amd that's a matter of time in one case and your efforts in other, nothing is impossible
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

Cryptocurrency does not revolved around this site. There is still a lot of opportunities other than doing signature campaigns. Try other campaigns and look for projects outside and you can also invest in cheap altcoins that have the capability to grow in the future.
Signaturrs campaign is a great way of earning, yes, it really needs a time to allocate what is in need but in every project happens a good result is coming up to stand for it. For sure in the near future cryptocurrency will work smoothly in the world as a source of income.
that is true  but actually if you want to quot and you really need it   quit as you may easily return again after a whilre and get a fresh start
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
October 17, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
we all want tonquit from time to time but it does jot mmean that we really have to do it? ypu may just takr a rest and rething your ztrategy
Activity: 951
Merit: 250
October 17, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

Cryptocurrency does not revolved around this site. There is still a lot of opportunities other than doing signature campaigns. Try other campaigns and look for projects outside and you can also invest in cheap altcoins that have the capability to grow in the future.
Signaturrs campaign is a great way of earning, yes, it really needs a time to allocate what is in need but in every project happens a good result is coming up to stand for it. For sure in the near future cryptocurrency will work smoothly in the world as a source of income.
Activity: 1194
Merit: 126
October 17, 2018, 12:29:29 PM

I do not find reasons to quit in crypto. In fact despite that crypto is still down, I find so many reasons to say in crypto. To tell you the truth it is not that easy to earn merit. It has to be given to you by others. Why others will give you merit ? Your post should be constructive. When the price is low, I am saving all the possible moneypr crypto that I cam save so that when time comes that market goes up, I get my additional profit.
Activity: 310
Probit - Global Asset exchange
October 17, 2018, 12:14:46 PM
Getting merits can simply be attained by making post liked by those witj merits, so the fastest way to earn it is to make posts that impress them. I see you have one already, I sure hope we get more. About the market, give it time it will surely get better.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
October 17, 2018, 12:06:42 PM
If you want to quit after only a few months of being part of this market and this community then it is likely that the market of cryptocurrencies is not for you, I know that there are many people and ads that say that you can make a lot of money very rapidly in this market, but the truth is that anyone that has gotten some kind of success in this market did not became successful immediately, it took him years to be able to get any kind of success.

I know this is not something that many people want to hear but it is the truth, in order to become successful in this market or in any other activity that you may find worthy of trying you will need to be very patient and develop the skills necessary to become successful over the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
October 17, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

Two things: btc-talk ranking and crypto currency markets.

First, don't worry about btc-talk ranking.  Just be yourself, read the forums, and post things that you think are helpful to the community.  The rest will come over time of several years so don't be in a rush.

Second, if you never invest more than you need for food, shelter, clothing, etc then you will always have all the time in the world to recoup your investments.  For now, be prepared to wait as long as the year 2021 before you see a bull market again and even then don't expect it to last more than a few months.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 17, 2018, 11:42:05 AM
I understand what you feel and if it is me then I will also lose enthusiasm because in my opinion even though there are several campaigns that we can follow but ignoring the signature campaign is the same as ignoring the great opportunities for profit because I think the sign campaign has really promising
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 17, 2018, 11:26:30 AM
I can see you have merit now, which is good but concerning the other issue you raise about the performance of the market, this is what those manipulating the prices are after, hardly will you find anyone in this space this year that have not seen his portfolio drop some as high as 80% value. We are very close to the bottom just keep faith
Activity: 551
Merit: 100
October 17, 2018, 11:23:50 AM
You also understand that today it’s a very bad idea to get out of cryptocurrency, because investors are very hungry now and those who HODL Coin are very tired of waiting, I think that the market already has a lot of free Bitcoins, which will have to be sold more expensive

for now many complain about saving bitcoin. the problem is that bitcoin has yet to increase dramatically. being the bitcoiners, the ones who save the coins feel bored with all this. but still have to trust us, if bitcoin will indeed increase and develop well.
Activity: 608
October 17, 2018, 11:17:49 AM
the only way to get merit is to make quality, useful posts, give good ideas about crypto and forums, and make new knowledge on crypto. because merit will be given in posts or topics that have quality weight. not only responding, but also gave the best advice to solve problems. for the market. I think just ignore it if you don't have coins or you buy at high prices. I believe it will rise again.
Activity: 1524
Merit: 270
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
October 17, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

Every good effort will definitely get results, rest assured.
Maybe this way the solution that I can help is by joining social media projects or articles. Or you can follow the translate, but being a translator is very tight competition. Other translators are very experienced and have a good portfolio.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
October 17, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Sure . It's easy.

1- ignore all bounties
2- read mastering bitcoin from Andreas Antonopoulos
Available for free here
https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/blob/develop/README.md

You will learn a lot about cryptocurrencies. You will be safer to invest and able to help people and get merits.

This I agree. The current situation of ranking system requiring merits have made us difficult to rank up. So if you are just starting, you should not rely on bounties anymore, instead, try investing. It doesnt need any rank at all but you have to risk money.
Activity: 560
October 17, 2018, 10:50:11 AM
You also understand that today it’s a very bad idea to get out of cryptocurrency, because investors are very hungry now and those who HODL Coin are very tired of waiting, I think that the market already has a lot of free Bitcoins, which will have to be sold more expensive
Activity: 753
October 17, 2018, 10:44:45 AM
Personally, I advise you to stay on this forum, no matter what, because a lot can change here. Create messages that may bring some benefit or useful information, then you will undoubtedly receive merit. In addition, this forum contains a lot of useful information that you can use for investment.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
October 17, 2018, 10:38:03 AM
This year. I feel very difficult in the forum. The introduction of various rules. Many people have been away from the bitcointalk forum. On the other hand. The market has been in a bear market. Many people feel hopeless. But I believe that as long as we insist. There will be a way out.

Activity: 686
October 17, 2018, 09:45:35 AM
Just dont beg for merits, dont whine not receiving any merit. It will be a long battle for merit for newbie since flocks of newbie been created to abuse alt bounties. So the only way for you to get one is to try and compose more relevant topic that could attract someone that holds smerit and then merit you eventually, market price will soon recover but bear in mind that everything can go wrong from the beginning.
Pages:
Jump to: