Pages:
Author

Topic: Few Trusted Escrow Providers - page 5. (Read 3818 times)

copper member
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1241
Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32
October 10, 2018, 01:47:44 AM
Nowadays there are a lot of scammers and to avoid scammer is too difficult. That's why many traders want to use escrow service. Any reputed member can be an escrow. There is a lot of escrow of them I have listed few. You may select it. I have placed them base on Trusted Rank of bpip. This Recognition Rank does not mean or certify that the first one is better or the last one is worse. I have mentioned details while use escrow makes a little research.
Note: fees can be changed by anytime and also escrow may change their service anytime. I am not responsible for any escrow fraud. If anyone wants to be added or want to add someone on this list please comment your/their ann I will add on it. Happy trading.
Note 2: Don't beleive anyone blindly. If anyone ask to change wallet id out of bitcointalk then make confirm it from bitcointalk. Also you may see Strategy of Scamming People!
Few Trusted Escrow Providers.
Code:
[tr]
[td][b][url= bpip profile link]rank[/url]   [/b][/td]
[td][b][url=bct profile link]bct username[/url]   [/b][/td]
[td][b][url=link of ann thread]Ann[/url]   [/b][/td]
[td][b]Fee   [/b][/td][/tr]

Trusted Rank   Profile   Ann   Fee  
1   minerjones   Ann   1% (with a 0.001BTC min)  
5   OgNasty   Ann   1% (0.002 BTC min)/ For USDT $50 (TRC20) or $100 (ERC20) + 1% of the total  
9   MoparMiningLLC   Ann   1%  
11   willi9974   Ann   1% (min. 0.002BTC  
61   SebastianJu   Ann   Need to Ask  
81   zazarb   Ann   1% (with min 0.001BTC)  
94   SFR10   Ann   1% (0.0005BTC min)  
104   shasan   Ann   1% (also it can be set via discussion)  
109   AB de Royse777   Ann   Need to Ask  
133   irfan_pak10   Ann   NA but accept tips/gifts  
272   GazetaBitcoin   Ann   Free for the first transactions after completing the first transactions fees will be added.  

Last Update:
11th January October 2024
Pages:
Jump to: