Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 2. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 06:41:12 PM
Fiat is not an option as we are in Crypto for different reasons to get rid from fiat, but BTC or ETH would have sense. Bounty payouts are usually 1% of total supply so they hardly can effect anything long term.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
August 21, 2018, 06:08:28 PM
That will really benefit all parties, it could even encourage bounty hunter to purchase some tokens during and after the campaigns.
It is only useful for bounty hunters. The ICO will lose money if FIAT payments are made to bounty hunters.
You say the bounty hunters will use that money to buy the tokens? I think no one will buy it. The bounty hunter needs money. And if they have money they will leave the project, That's for sure
It's not a good, idea to earn fiat as we participate in bounties because there's no fluctuation in market and we can't expect higher profits ,If bounty project distribute high rewards then it is good to earn fiat but if the rewards not much higher then it is necessary that people will not able to participate.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 06:03:01 PM
That will really benefit all parties, it could even encourage bounty hunter to purchase some tokens during and after the campaigns.
It is only useful for bounty hunters. The ICO will lose money if FIAT payments are made to bounty hunters.
You say the bounty hunters will use that money to buy the tokens? I think no one will buy it. The bounty hunter needs money. And if they have money they will leave the project, That's for sure
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 21, 2018, 06:00:13 PM
Paying for a bounty member using FIAT instead of Token will directly affect the finances of that project. And this is the cryptocurrency market so if ICO pay by cash it will be challenging for members to be able to exchange to other cryptos. Therefore, payouts with cryptos are the right thing to do and in line with the market's criteria.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
August 21, 2018, 05:59:39 PM
I would prefer if the bounty awards to bounty hunters were paid in the etherium at the prices of the ICO. Payment in Fiat is too time-consuming and will only increase the share of fiat.
whether fiats or ethereum, they both nice, the idea is that you get our reward in something other than the bounty tokens and therefore not dump it on exchange
Activity: 164
bitcoin is great
August 21, 2018, 05:57:45 PM
Activity: 109
August 21, 2018, 05:55:10 PM
because ico teams do not have fiat. that is why they launch an ico. they need money to launch their project. so there is no way to distibute fiat to bounty participants. moreover i dont think they would like to spend fiat for bounties even if they have cash.

well said dude! Practically these developers are looking for funds that's why they lauched their own ICO to raise its funds from scratch. Most of the ICO start ups with little to no fund just an idea alone so its basically no chance for them to give fiat money as payments for the bounty participants.
Activity: 752
Merit: 501
August 21, 2018, 01:19:29 PM
I don't think that giving bounty hunters their rewards in fiat is wise, we are in the crypto market so there is no need for us to be using fiat to pay out bounties. Also one of the purposes of bounties is to get awareness out there about the coin and to get as many people as possible involved in the coin so that is why they pay out in their tokens, making you involved in the coin.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
August 20, 2018, 07:49:30 PM
I would prefer if the bounty awards to bounty hunters were paid in the etherium at the prices of the ICO. Payment in Fiat is too time-consuming and will only increase the share of fiat.
Activity: 707
August 20, 2018, 07:47:48 PM
You are certainly it far from the truth, but will it be adopted that we don't know. Let's hope for the best and keep working as we play a vital role in the crypto space.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
August 20, 2018, 07:38:48 PM
Let us be absolutely honest your supposition is wrong because participants of bounty campaigns cannot drop prices of really strong and perspective companies because there are tremendous demand on such companies and prices grow despite of anything.
This is absolutely true, i have been saying this and i keep telling my friends, bounty hunters do not and can not bring down the price of any project that is build on a solid foundation. What they do most times is they (the project team and investors) buy back once some hunters start selling their tokens and few days after they create a strong buy wall and they automatically push the prices up and in some cases even higher than the ICO price. Hence, investors will then smile again. Please let always correct and understand this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 20, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
Special payments for bounty hunters are better to use FIAT or ETH or BTC because if the payment using tokens will cause the token price when the list in exchange will drop because many bounty hunters sell their tokens below the ICO price
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 07:19:37 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
The essence of promoting a particular project will be gone. Bounty hunters has a huge role because that is their means of investing to supoort a certain project. Although there are bounty hunters who do always dump the tokens, fiat cannot be the medium of payment  in bountied because it would appesr to be ironic. We should rather encourage bounty hunters to hold thsn to make changes regatding with the rewards thst the particioants will earn.
Activity: 336
August 20, 2018, 07:15:57 PM
I wonder which business minded person will do this. Anyway, I share a different idea when it comes to dumping after ICO. I dont think bounty hunters are to blame for that because some projects even hold on to bounty hunter's share but the coin will still drop in value.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:11:23 PM

Hello all members!
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.
Your opinion is not that bad. But also don't forget that the Fiat you want to use in paying the bounty hunters are from the sales to others. The team are always looking for a way to put the tokens in the hands of people as much as possible not just keeping it in their smart contracts.
Activity: 87
August 20, 2018, 07:06:13 PM
Actually, community program promoters most times might get to avoid dumping interesting iCOs , although when one offering can be forgetful they run promptly to preserve a little amount of profit. Else these need to keep usually.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
August 19, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

Hello all members!
They don't have FIAT to pay bounty hunters, that's the problem. The point of ICO to raise FIAT for their project. I doubt the one leading ICO want to make their own token not adopted by using FIAT to pay for bounty.
What? Most ICOs nowadays accept ETH, BTC, and even USD. Part of the raised ETH and BTC can be sold to USD to have that FIAT needed. Well, personally, I'm good with being paid with ETH or BTC.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 09:15:03 PM

Hello all members!

In my own opinion, it will never happen because rewarding fiats or real money are too much risky for the companies. I meaned in their side, they don't have assuranced and sure that their project will be successful. And if they can be able to collect enough funds, they will used it in the development process so that they can implement their project.
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 09:13:59 PM
Fiat is good but really expensive and clumsy to pay in. The reason why cryptocurrencies was launched in the first instance.
Activity: 139
August 19, 2018, 09:03:38 PM
I also want to get fiat. But the reality is hard to do, because they do not want to pay for the bounty hunters, they just want to pay by their product, if their project is good, they will buy it, project bad, they also Will dump like bounty hunters and die project
Pages:
Jump to: