Pages:
Author

Topic: FIAT rewards for bounty hunters. - page 6. (Read 1576 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 12, 2018, 01:22:01 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
And I heard that bounty hunters dump the coin price at the ico end.
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Because they do ICO to get Fiat to run their project. If they use Fiat to reward for bounty hunters, this is not really wise doing because their tokens are totally free charge for them
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 01:01:37 AM
I think getting rewards with fiat is a good solution for bounty hunters but the problem is we don't know if the dev wants to convert the rewards into fiat. but I guess they don't want to do this because their token will not spread among the people and they cannot continue the project because they can run out of the money. the purposes they collecting fiat are they need fiat to develop the projects and maybe they need to buy some hardware to help the projects become a success.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 11:46:48 PM
The projects try to raise fiat from ICO as you said. If they do pay to this bounties hunters the rewards as money it will be a big chunk from the team though and will not be really for them
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 11:40:11 PM
Not bad idea but companies won't do it. Bounty is not only about paying for job, its about branding. When they are paying with their tokens, it also works for branding. No reason to reward with fiat when they can pay with tokens.
Activity: 210
August 10, 2018, 11:30:58 PM
it can't be like that because if it's like that it's better you just work in a real job, sonoth ny:
drink merchants, shopkeepers and work as doctors etc.

Prize hunters are given bounty tokens because Adia has successfully marketed the token by way of ICO, if it is paid with FIAT, it's just the same as lying.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
I'm thinking that getting a reward in the crypt is not a hindrance. After all, turning a crypt into a Fiat will be only 10-15 minutes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 9
August 09, 2018, 02:10:15 PM
I would say rewards tokens bloggers usually  may consider keeping adequate new coins , yet when that project feels like insuffucient they abandon promptly to hold reasonable gains. Else people could not abandon more often.
Activity: 112
August 08, 2018, 02:05:10 AM
Yes, paying by fiat could be a good option since most hunters dump their coins after the ICO and thus it reduces the price of that coin. But teams will be short on funds for development if they pay using fiat instead of coins/tokens.
Activity: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink
So I was wondering, if the team doesn't want its coins to be sold on exchange date and thus be dumped, why they reward bounty hunters with their token, not FIAT.
Because they anyway accept fiat for selling the tokens, so the coin won't be dumped by bounty hunters, and bounty hunters are satisfied too.
Because those who need money, they have it, those who want tokens, can buy it at exchange etc.

Interesting idea, but are they willing to do it? What's the purpose of decentralization using blockchain technology? Why not use bitcoin or ethereum instead of Fiat?btw, I already experienced receiving eth for a certain airdrop. But as far as I know, there is only little percentage of tokens allotted to bounty hunters compared to sold in ICOs. Maybe you should also start considering there are also those who bought in the  private sale and presale with huge discounts. Most of the times, they are the reason of the dump in my own opinion.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 11:04:11 AM
This will never happen. Bounty campaigns do not greatly help projects, they will not give dollars for participation in them.
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
August 03, 2018, 01:10:41 PM
If pay bounty hunters fiat, then it will be just a job. And in general, it contradicts the concept of bounty. Because the community is working for the benefit of the coin, it is its adherents and holders.
Activity: 795
August 03, 2018, 10:38:28 AM
That won't stop coin from dumping in some cased dump is common in current market condition, i have seen project where hunters are yet to be paid and token have dumped beyond repair. When market recover fully, either hunter hunter are paid with token so far there is a lot of demand price won't dump.
Activity: 96
August 03, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
That does not say but the bountyhunter[/ftp][/ftp][/ftp] is one of the best platforms)) And it is not that no match)https://bountyhunters.io
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 05:04:25 AM
It depends on the ico project allocations, but most of the time in my experienced, it is only a rare coincidence, when the ico bounty rewards bounty hunter with a fiat rather than its crypto currency. We can assume that the team have some funds for some fiat, but it is only seen rare these days, almost all ico that is hosting bounty campaign, rewards bounty hunters their own designated cryptocurrency.
Activity: 318
August 03, 2018, 12:17:07 AM
I don't that the dev will give fiat rewards for bounty hunters because it is better to give bounty hunters with their token so the bounty hunters can sell the token to get ethereum coins. I think the dev and the team convert the fiat to ethereum and their token and still keep the fiat for urgent situations that they might get in the future.
Activity: 91
August 01, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Your assumption is wrong. Bounty hunters can increase the liquidity of their COINS by selling them. I don't think it's a bad thing for them to abandon COINS.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:11:44 PM
I think that for bounty hunters there are different criteria and personally for me the biggest reward was 800 dollars for the company.

It is obviously very different and that is also influenced by the differences in rankings in this forum, as long as I take part in the bounty from last year I always get projects that do not pay so I have not felt the beauty of salaries from bounty hunters, but I remain optimistic and someday surely I can manage to earn more than $ 5000.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 06:06:42 PM
I think that for bounty hunters there are different criteria and personally for me the biggest reward was 800 dollars for the company.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Hello all members!
I am a bounty hunter, as well as many of you  Smiley Wink

Paying bounty hunters with FIAT is like taking from the money they got from ICO. Most ICOs chose to pay with their token because they don't want to start disbursing ICO fund anyhow. By so doing they prefer to pay with tokens rather than giving FIAT for bounty reward.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
The fact is that everyone knows that claim is not always true. There have been situations where the investors always dump their own coins. Look at the market situation currently, almost every coin trades at below ICO and surprisingly they are all initially set by investors.
Pages:
Jump to: