Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 133. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Is there no source code for compiling the wallet? I'm using OpenSUSE and would like to have a wallet for my coins

Hey, https://github.com/fibre-team/fibre

Thanks for the link  Smiley Why is this not mentioned on the official website?

Well spotted, we were fixing website sections earlier and creating new op too

We will put github link in the op again and on offiicial website

Thank You
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Is there no source code for compiling the wallet? I'm using OpenSUSE and would like to have a wallet for my coins

Thanks for the link  Smiley Why is this not mentioned on the official website?
legendary

Activity: 334
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
For all interested we will be hosting tomorrow Q&A at 6 PM GMT in cryptsy trollbox

Visit us also in #fibre and remember that all official announcments are released 30 minutes earlier in chat than in any other social media

would rather it on irc imo but i will come along to cryptsy  Wink

Cryptsy mods said that they want ask some questions too so we will do it there for them

no probs with whatever decision's the team makes
legendary
For all interested we will be hosting tomorrow Q&A at 6 PM GMT in cryptsy trollbox

Visit us also in #fibre and remember that all official announcments are released 30 minutes earlier in chat than in any other social media

would rather it on irc imo but i will come along to cryptsy  Wink

Cryptsy mods said that they want to ask some questions too so we will do it there for them as they mostly aren`t joining other chats

would rather it on irc imo but i will come along to cryptsy  Wink
legendary
legendary
Fibre is about to hit a new all time high, which gives me the opportunity to leave the following message.
Some weeks ago, i was watching 2 coins, halcyon and fibre. I had some questions about why i should buy and i tested which coin was better by the response i got from the dev's, which are nearly always the most important aspect of a coin. At halcyon they told me, just put it on the bitcointalk thread i dont have time. At fibre they told me everything i wanted to know and within 5 minutes 3/4 devs had said somethting to me.
Now what choice did i make? Both coins were 45k satoshi per coin, on average. I bought Fibre, ofcourse, what did this lead to?
Fibre trades now around 76k satoshi, halcyon trades at 17k satoshi.

Conclusion: if people have good contact with the guys that develop their investment, they gain trust and want to encourage them, which leads to great development and daily personal updates.

Just my 76k satoshi.

Fibre will break some great borders this next week, cheers.

You made the right choice Wink 

i think we are all PROUD of the Fibre team  Grin

Thank You all for support again ! You are helping very much in getting exposure through all social media !

It would be impossible to be where we are now without You

Activity: 336
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Fibre is about to hit a new all time high, which gives me the opportunity to leave the following message.
Some weeks ago, i was watching 2 coins, halcyon and fibre. I had some questions about why i should buy and i tested which coin was better by the response i got from the dev's, which are nearly always the most important aspect of a coin. At halcyon they told me, just put it on the bitcointalk thread i dont have time. At fibre they told me everything i wanted to know and within 5 minutes 3/4 devs had said somethting to me.
Now what choice did i make? Both coins were 45k satoshi per coin, on average. I bought Fibre, ofcourse, what did this lead to?

Conclusion: if people have good contact with the guys that develop their investment, they gain trust and want to encourage them, which leads to great development and daily personal updates.

Just my 76k satoshi.

My thoughts exactly, I have been playing around with some numbers and imho this coin should have a price of 200k Satoshi. Current trends suggests that it's only a matter of time.
legendary
Hi guys, I just got some fibre for the first time, did I do good   Wink

Welcome,

You made very good decision , every week brings more news to Fibre world

We are 7 weeks old coin but well look in the op what we have achieved in this short time

We will be too on Mintpal V2 from the start Smiley

You won`t be disappointed , we are working now too with well known Dev on anon imlementation. He will audit the code too for us.

Just watch the action and enjoy Your coins

We are already accepted too at coingateway.net and shinybars.com

could any 1 not like fibre  Huh i'd be seriously  Shocked if you don't

EDIT: the devs and team are some of if not the best i have ever seen since joining crypto not even the great Mr Nakamoto has what these guys have imo
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Low volume on Poloniex but has anyone noticed: Last: 0.00112999

Is it just me, or do you like fibre very much?
Im am happy you notice these kind of things
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Low volume on Poloniex but has anyone noticed: Last: 0.00112999

Just my 76k satoshi.

You made the right choice Wink 

i think we are all PROUD of the Fibre team  Grin
Activity: 124
Hi guys, I just got some fibre for the first time, did I do good   Wink

Hi Welcome aboard

We have some real big plans for Fibre Smiley

Please join us at: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

Yes!

Looking forward to the next few weeks (biggest coming)
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Hi Welcome aboard

We have some real big plans for Fibre Smiley

Please join us at: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

Activity: 378
GreenLion I had to take a call!! The ban hammer is rather swift @cryptsy lol
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Can see fibre hitting 150k within the next week or two.

mikerutch, you have been in quite some Simpsons episodes.
Ive got a phonecall for mike! Mike rutch, has anyone seen mike rutch?!

I'm still looking for Mike Hunt
Activity: 140

You couldnt have done better, welcome! Im sure it wont take long before the devs will answer on your post. They will provide you with all the information you need to know:)
Jump to: