Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 134. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Can see fibre hitting 150k within the next week or two.

mikerutch, you have been in quite some Simpsons episodes.
Ive got a phonecall for mike! Mike rutch, has anyone seen mike rutch?!
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Hi guys, I just got some fibre for the first time, did I do good   Wink
Activity: 196
Just my comment..
https://twitter.com/ChristBKK/status/517265943890653184

Have a good day cheers!

hey dude, hash tag other coins into your tweet like #bitcoin #litecoin #darkcoin......get more exposure by doing that.
Can see fibre hitting 150k within the next week or two.
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Fibre is on the first page of bittrex now with 19 btc volume.. All other alts are pissing off at the moment so i hope more traders join fibre rally today. Also great development to see here. Good luck to all.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
There was a slight delay in launching the payment method but it's up and running now! Now you can get your gold and silver with FIBRE. Well over 50% of ALL of our sales come from the BTC community....lets change that.

EDIT: It should be noted...support goes beyond acceptance at ShinyBars.com, there also exists a rather full ShinyBars.com FIBRE wallet...

Shinybars, my only question is, 1oz of gold is about 1250$, but when bought with fibre, the price is near to 1550$. I understand you need some extra, but 20%+ is a bit too much if you ask me...
The bitcoin price is very atractive, so because of this, i would buy much faster with bitcoin than fibrecoin, saving 300$.

I await your answer Smiley
They are taking a risk on accepting fibre. 5000 year old currency vs. A 1 month old one. I think they deserve the right to a large buffer.

True , i see liquidity is already improving and v2 is just around corner so buying at ShinyBars.com will be more pleasent soon
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
There was a slight delay in launching the payment method but it's up and running now! Now you can get your gold and silver with FIBRE. Well over 50% of ALL of our sales come from the BTC community....lets change that.

EDIT: It should be noted...support goes beyond acceptance at ShinyBars.com, there also exists a rather full ShinyBars.com FIBRE wallet...

Shinybars, my only question is, 1oz of gold is about 1250$, but when bought with fibre, the price is near to 1550$. I understand you need some extra, but 20%+ is a bit too much if you ask me...
The bitcoin price is very atractive, so because of this, i would buy much faster with bitcoin than fibrecoin, saving 300$.

They are taking a risk on accepting fibre. 5000 year old currency vs. A 1 month old one. I think they deserve the right to a large buffer.

Pyeah but still, currently when a coin is received it can be sold directly for us dollar. Maybe this percentage of 20% gets lower over time as the liquidity of Fibre increases.

You nailed it on the head, until liquidity exists, we have no choice but to create a buffer. With that said, we aren't the typical merchant who simply dumps for usd. We are a top 20 holder of Fibrecoin, a top 80 holder of VTC and have some BTC as well. Our checkout process for both VTC and FIBRE consists of sending the coins directly to a wallet rather than an exchange/gateway.

As liquidity comes to the market premiums will be reduced on the Fibre side. No liquidity=no cashflow so we are taking quite an initial risk by accepting this. Upon checking the exchange this morning, I see that liquidity is already improving...

EDIT: In addition to the above, given that Fibre is quite new, we don't really expect large $ value purchases but rather higher premium, 1oz and fractional products.

either way still pretty darn great for crypto and especially Fibre  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Pyeah but still, currently when a coin is received it can be sold directly for us dollar. Maybe this percentage of 20% gets lower over time as the liquidity of Fibre increases.

You nailed it on the head, until liquidity exists, we have no choice but to create a buffer. With that said, we aren't the typical merchant who simply dumps for usd. We are a top 20 holder of Fibrecoin, a top 80 holder of VTC and have some BTC as well. Our checkout process for both VTC and FIBRE consists of sending the coins directly to a wallet rather than an exchange/gateway.

As liquidity comes to the market premiums will be reduced on the Fibre side. No liquidity=no cashflow so we are taking quite an initial risk by accepting this. Upon checking the exchange this morning, I see that liquidity is already improving...

EDIT: In addition to the above, given that Fibre is quite new, we don't really expect large $ value purchases but rather higher premium, 1oz and fractional products.
Activity: 168
The mysterious

Activity: 168
The mysterious

great
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

Fibre is about to hit a new all time high, which gives me the opportunity to leave the following message.
Some weeks ago, i was watching 2 coins, halcyon and fibre. I had some questions about why i should buy and i tested which coin was better by the response i got from the dev's, which are nearly always the most important aspect of a coin. At halcyon they told me, just put it on the bitcointalk thread i dont have time. At fibre they told me everything i wanted to know and within 5 minutes 3/4 devs had said somethting to me.
Now what choice did i make? Both coins were 45k satoshi per coin, on average. I bought Fibre, ofcourse, what did this lead to?
Fibre trades now around 76k satoshi, halcyon trades at 17k satoshi.

Conclusion: if people have good contact with the guys that develop their investment, they gain trust and want to encourage them, which leads to great development and daily personal updates.

Just my 76k satoshi.

Fibre will break some great borders this next week, cheers.
Activity: 616
Merit: 524
What's the word on the Fibreboard?

Hi

The status with the FibreBoard is we have only received a few applicants at this time, we would like 20 individuals on the board, With a low number of board members a group of 3 or 4 could influence a decision, with more board members a fairer voting system will be in place Smiley

Anyone interested in applying : http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard

Any other questions please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

Ok. I think the fact that it has been several weeks now and applicants are still low suggests a need to restructure the board element. I'm not sure if it has been done before, but would it be possible to grant the top 20 holders on any given Sunday a vote, thereby eliminating the application process. It would also be very cool if the voting system was built into fibre os.

Just my 2 satochi

Hi

Yes we have considered about restructuring the requirements of the board, due to the low amount of applicants we have received. This will be discussed with the Fibre team this week and will have a decision by the end of the week whether changes will be made to the FibreBoard.

Thanks

Krushang
Fibre Knight
Someone mentioned this as an adult coin in previous post, it's refreshing. It's almost like everyone actually wants to own a little of this coin, hope that is not cheesy, but seems true. If there would be a coin with such normal support, it is this and the fact I see new faces each day tells me there can be a coin for a group of folks that are basically just a bunch of cool people young and old, not really adult --just sane. I know it sounds off --the way it feels anyway, but glad it's happening. Seems healthy.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
ShinyBars.com

Up until this moment we have been silent supporters of FIBRE! After some deliberation, we have decided to start accepting FIBRE for our products. If you are not familiar with ShinyBars, we sell gold and silver bullion, coins and collecting supplies! We have been in business since April 2013 and have experienced substantial growth due to our acceptance of the core crypto's (BTC, LTC and Doge). Along the way we have done business with VTC, BST, FTC as well other alt-coins so we are not new to the crypto world.  

The success of FIBRE will depend on adoption, innovation and liquidity (among other things). Innovation seems to be moving forward, adoption is starting to kick off, liquidity is quite low (good in some ways, bad in other ways). We are proud to support what seems like a fantastic coin/dev team and hope that the community continues to drive this altcoin forward to success. It is our hope that adopting the coin will help to contribute positively towards this project.

The countdown begins to launching the payment method at: 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time!

Up until the time that the payment method is launched, you can browse our inventory, priced in FIBRE in real-time by changing the currency selector at the top right of the website to "Fibrecoin"

Regards,
Josh
[email protected]

EDIT: We currently ship to the U.S., Canada and The United Kingdom

We really appreciate your support and be promoting our addition over the coming days. Please stop by our IRC channel and say hi!

Regards
Killa
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Jump to: