Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 135. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
We got to http://www.shinybars.com/ Cheesy

It looks awesome, Fibre is standing there next to btc , ltc , doge and us dollar

NICE. Bitcoin Litecoin Dogecoin and FIbre only !!!

Nice!!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Fibre seems to be making some very subtle inroads to some places...I think the devs are holding back some things after some pretty amazing recent progress with the OS.  Definitely still watching this one...
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

It looks awesome, Fibre is standing there next to btc , ltc , doge and us dollar

NICE. Bitcoin Litecoin Dogecoin and FIbre only !!!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

legendary
ShinyBars.com

Up until this moment we have been silent supporters of FIBRE! After some deliberation, we have decided to start accepting FIBRE for our products. If you are not familiar with ShinyBars, we sell gold and silver bullion, coins and collecting supplies! We have been in business since April 2013 and have experienced substantial growth due to our acceptance of the core crypto's (BTC, LTC and Doge). Along the way we have done business with VTC, BST, FTC as well other alt-coins so we are not new to the crypto world.  

The success of FIBRE will depend on adoption, innovation and liquidity (among other things). Innovation seems to be moving forward, adoption is starting to kick off, liquidity is quite low (good in some ways, bad in other ways). We are proud to support what seems like a fantastic coin/dev team and hope that the community continues to drive this altcoin forward to success. It is our hope that adopting the coin will help to contribute positively towards this project.

The countdown begins to launching the payment method at: 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time!

Up until the time that the payment method is launched, you can browse our inventory, priced in FIBRE in real-time by changing the currency selector at the top right of the website to "Fibrecoin"

Regards,
Josh
[email protected]

EDIT: We currently ship to the U.S., Canada and The United Kingdom

Thank You for noticing our hard work ! Massive exposure is definitely coming with things we have planned and which are being worked on as we speak

We promised all we will make a difference and You won`t have to wait long to see it !

We are agrressively developing new things , few at once ,we are working 20 hours a day including weekends and we will bring definitely more innovation to the crypto world

Your help is much appreciated !!!
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
What's the word on the Fibreboard?

Hi

The status with the FibreBoard is we have only received a few applicants at this time, we would like 20 individuals on the board, With a low number of board members a group of 3 or 4 could influence a decision, with more board members a fairer voting system will be in place Smiley

Anyone interested in applying : http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard

Any other questions please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang

Ok. I think the fact that it has been several weeks now and applicants are still low suggests a need to restructure the board element. I'm not sure if it has been done before, but would it be possible to grant the top 20 holders on any given Sunday a vote, thereby eliminating the application process. It would also be very cool if the voting system was built into fibre os.

Just my 2 satochi

Activity: 21
ShinyBars.com

Up until this moment we have been silent supporters of FIBRE! After some deliberation, we have decided to start accepting FIBRE for our products. If you are not familiar with ShinyBars, we sell gold and silver bullion, coins and collecting supplies! We have been in business since April 2013 and have experienced substantial growth due to our acceptance of the core crypto's (BTC, LTC and Doge). Along the way we have done business with VTC, BST, FTC as well other alt-coins so we are not new to the crypto world.  

The success of FIBRE will depend on adoption, innovation and liquidity (among other things). Innovation seems to be moving forward, adoption is starting to kick off, liquidity is quite low (good in some ways, bad in other ways). We are proud to support what seems like a fantastic coin/dev team and hope that the community continues to drive this altcoin forward to success. It is our hope that adopting the coin will help to contribute positively towards this project.

The countdown begins to launching the payment method at: 6:30pm Eastern Standard Time!

Up until the time that the payment method is launched, you can browse our inventory, priced in FIBRE in real-time by changing the currency selector at the top right of the website to "Fibrecoin"

Regards,
Josh
[email protected]

EDIT: We currently ship to the U.S., Canada and The United Kingdom
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Hi

The status with the FibreBoard is we have only received a few applicants at this time, we would like 20 individuals on the board, With a low number of board members a group of 3 or 4 could influence a decision, with more board members a fairer voting system will be in place Smiley

Anyone interested in applying : http://www.fibrecoin.com/fibreboard

Any other questions please join us at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Activity: 58
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Activity: 952
Merit: 515
Everyday a new update... Smiley

... first for a coin isn't it? Haha!
Activity: 378
>> Wallet Update, progress, and new features <<

HI All
Ive completed a few more usability tweaks, this time to the Fibre daemon. Fully cleaned up the unix makefile to build the latest wallet daemon, and also to include the FibreDark option. So now you have the choice to run the 'wallet daemon' connected normally, or to the FibreDark (tor) network

Connected via FibreDark. (Notice the options specified in the fibre.conf, and the .onion address)

Connected normally

This now opens up the possibilities for services such as market places, explorers, or multipools, to run the Fibre daemon in a completely anonymous mode!
It may be a small user feature, but again i think this selectable feature in the daemon is another First in Crypto Land! Cheesy

Great work Bobby6killers..
Activity: 252
awesome updates releases really love the coin n teams hard wrk keep it up guys
Activity: 136
>> Wallet Update, progress, and new features <<

HI All
Ive completed a few more usability tweaks, this time to the Fibre daemon. Fully cleaned up the unix makefile to build the latest wallet daemon, and also to include the FibreDark option. So now you have the choice to run the 'wallet daemon' connected normally, or to the FibreDark (tor) network

Connected via FibreDark. (Notice the options specified in the fibre.conf, and the .onion address)

Connected normally

This now opens up the possibilities for services such as market places, explorers, or multipools, to run the Fibre daemon in a completely anonymous mode!
It may be a small user feature, but again i think this selectable feature in the daemon is another First in Crypto Land! Cheesy
Activity: 136
In the meantime, Bitcoin is going down the drain. It's cool to have more bitcoins but still I have more FIAT that I have at the beginning lol. OT but many say that this is the end of Bitcoin bubble. Not cool.

yeah and the beginning of another....read the charts, we are seeing adoption like never before. the next bubble may begin late October or early November according to ''experts''.

Yeah i agree, Bitcoin is far too engrained in the system now, with big main stream adoptions happening such as PayPal, and more halving periods in the future, the value of BTC can only go one way.. eventually it will go back up.

Next bitcoin halving is estimated at August 2016...
Activity: 196
In the meantime, Bitcoin is going down the drain. It's cool to have more bitcoins but still I have more FIAT that I have at the beginning lol. OT but many say that this is the end of Bitcoin bubble. Not cool.

yeah and the beginning of another....read the charts, we are seeing adoption like never before. the next bubble may begin late October or early November according to ''experts''.
Activity: 537
legendary
Can anyone please explain to me, should I be going to Mintpal or Moolah.io for the correct exchange? Seriously, the twitter account says a migration, then a DDoS and hck, not sure what is what or where is what and in no case do I find the Fibre. So, would like to position myself when "people start to dump coin lol" but not sure where to park the funds!!!!

The volume can be high there, i am using mostly all exchanges to trade mintpal including. It is fast and never had any problems with trading there.

There was some bad action with one coin if i remember right and some ico ,correct me someone please if i am wrong.

Mostly i am using exchanges in this order - Bittrex , Mintpal, Cryptsy , Poloniex

Will be mintpal v2 ddosed by other exchanges at start ? yes it surely will be Smiley

Time to start tweeting Bter too
Activity: 308
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Can anyone please explain to me, should I be going to Mintpal or Moolah.io for the correct exchange? Seriously, the twitter account says a migration, then a DDoS and hck, not sure what is what or where is what and in no case do I find the Fibre. So, would like to position myself when "people start to dump coin lol" but not sure where to park the funds!!!!
V2 is not out yet. Some of the negative things I believe  you are seeing are from a mock twitter account.  Look closely.  Fibre will be in the release of mintpal v2 which is not out yet.
Jump to: