Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 136. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 789
Merit: 501
Once again, Fibre team is doing great ! Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Can anyone please explain to me, should I be going to Mintpal or Moolah.io for the correct exchange? Seriously, the twitter account says a migration, then a DDoS and hck, not sure what is what or where is what and in no case do I find the Fibre. So, would like to position myself when "people start to dump coin lol" but not sure where to park the funds!!!!
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Please do not dump your coins on mintpal.

Why would anyone? What is the reason for it
There is no do it wont happen

I hated old Mintpal for making people dump their coins in 24 hours from listing the coin there.

I hope people already see huge potential in Fibre

The problem was people dumped the coins whether they were good or bad. Mintpal seemed like an end of the road.

There has been concerns about a massive dump for 6 weeks now!! We are yet to see one. I believe the biggest was 10BTC and the price just bounced strait back up. We see 5btc sell walls get destroyed, there are many people that would love a chance at getting in on Fibre.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

I hated old Mintpal for making people dump their coins in 24 hours from listing the coin there.

The problem was people dumped the coins whether they were good or bad. Mintpal seemed like an end of the road.

I am treating it as the start truly said , we will see what will be after V2
Activity: 392

legendary

Activity: 392

legendary
>> Wallet Update, progress, and new features <<

HI All
Last week i mentioned that i was coding in the option to connect the wallet to the FibreDark network from within the application instead of having separate wallets... Today I'm pleased to announce that the feature is now fully operational and will be available in the next major wallet update!
You can either select the option from within the wallet or override the option and enforce it using a new setting in the fibre.conf file or from the command line.

The new in wallet option..

Override the option and enforce it using the fibre.conf file

Code:
fibredark=1

Override the option and enforce it from the command line

Code:
Fibre-qt.exe -fibredark=1

In the very near future we will be asking for Beta testers again to come forward and help test all the new features included in the next major release.

It will be first wallet in crypto land where You can switch between tor and non tor connections !
Activity: 140

legendary

It is just a start Smiley

Like we were saying roadmap is like stage 1  Cool
Activity: 124

HI All
Last week i mentioned that i was coding in the option to connect the wallet to the FibreDark network from within the application instead of having separate wallets... Today I'm pleased to announce that the feature is now fully operational and will be available in the next major wallet update!
You can either select the option from within the wallet or override the option and enforce it using a new setting in the fibre.conf file or from the command line.

Code:
fibredark=1

Code:

In the very near future we will be asking for Beta testers again to come forward and help test all the new features included in the next major release.

Nice work as always Bobby!  Congratulations to all you guys for getting on all top exchanges, now MintPal V2!!!
Activity: 334
Activity: 136

HI All

Code:
fibredark=1

Code:

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
legendary
Kudos to the development team Fibre OS is looking good. Installed and set very easily, just follow the instructions. I have never used ubuntu befor and i am not sure how to update the tor browser. First of all how do i get to it once i download it? i did not see any kind of file manager?

Hey , FibreOS is optimized to be fast operating system with quick access to Your cold storage.

However You can install in it anything You want.

Here is the link and install instructions for Nemo file manager

http://www.noobslab.com/2013/10/nemo-file-manager-with-extensions-for.html

Here is the link also with instructions for Tor browser

http://www.enqlu.com/2014/04/how-to-install-tor-browser-bundle-in-ubuntu-14-04-lts-or-linux-mint-17-via-ppa.html

OK, Thanks! I will check those out. Another question, is it possible to encrypt the entire usb drive and still boot from it?

This is on the FibreOS Road map!! It is at the bottom of the list as their is inbuilt encryption functionality. However, I have bumped it up the list due to you requesting it.

Regards
Killa

Ok, thanks i will take a look at that.  On another note, I operate an online store and currently accept digital currency via bitpay however i will be switching to CoinPayments soon (https://www.coinpayments.net) I have requested that they add FIBRE to their list of accepted coins. I would be great if you and any other members of the community make a similar request. Thanks

Hey , we are already accepted at https://coingateway.net/ and members can reach Your store with Fibre through them Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Kudos to the development team Fibre OS is looking good. Installed and set very easily, just follow the instructions. I have never used ubuntu befor and i am not sure how to update the tor browser. First of all how do i get to it once i download it? i did not see any kind of file manager?

Hey , FibreOS is optimized to be fast operating system with quick access to Your cold storage.

However You can install in it anything You want.

Here is the link and install instructions for Nemo file manager

http://www.noobslab.com/2013/10/nemo-file-manager-with-extensions-for.html

Here is the link also with instructions for Tor browser

http://www.enqlu.com/2014/04/how-to-install-tor-browser-bundle-in-ubuntu-14-04-lts-or-linux-mint-17-via-ppa.html

OK, Thanks! I will check those out. Another question, is it possible to encrypt the entire usb drive and still boot from it?

This is on the FibreOS Road map!! It is at the bottom of the list as their is inbuilt encryption functionality. However, I have bumped it up the list due to you requesting it.

Regards
Killa

Ok, thanks i will take a look at that.  On another note, I operate an online store and currently accept digital currency via bitpay however i will be switching to CoinPayments soon (https://www.coinpayments.net) I have requested that they add FIBRE to their list of accepted coins. I would be great if you and any other members of the community make a similar request. Thanks
Activity: 378
Im enjoyed to hear this news! I hope you your wife and your 2 children are very happy and healthy, i wish you both.
I hope Fibre will give you th opportunity to create a collegefund for the two, that would be nice to see.
But no doubt that after all the good news everything will turn out great.

Cheers

Thanks mate!! Much appreciated
Jump to: