Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 14. (Read 514889 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 102
I have spoken to killakem, here are (some) of my changes: https://github.com/ambiprofin/fibre

Why did you change fibre to blackcoin? For instance in 'src/init.cpp' the fibre.conf is changed to blackcoin.conf  Huh

Well, porting involves Trial and Error, the backups don't have renames so I restored a backup and then modded it, thus the change
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I have spoken to killakem, here are (some) of my changes: https://github.com/ambiprofin/fibre

Why did you change fibre to blackcoin? For instance in 'src/init.cpp' the fibre.conf is changed to blackcoin.conf  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
legendary
I was just having a read through the threads and from what I can ascertain, some clarity might be beneficial.
Here are some questions that spring to mind:

1. Who are the main developers of FIBRE currently involved in the project?
2. What is the main 'official' thread, is it this one or the other 'takeover' one?
3. Are there any exciting developments planned, or being worked on re features and updates etc?
4. Maybe we could outline a simple definitive list of the positive features / unique attributes of FIBRE here just as a few simple bullet points listed for any new potential investors and adopters?
5. Some mentions on the exchange trollboxes might go a long way to generating some additional interest?

I just thought the above might be helpful. Any thoughts?

Cheers

1. Project leader is Killakem, developer from the posts above contacted him already
2. This is official thread
3. SuperNET tech being added to it in the future, finishing FibreLock v2, finishing CoinShuffle, there are a lot of features already
4. FibreDark(Tor), FibreOS, FibreConnect(Encrypted Messaging), FibreLock(wallet security feauture), Unfinished CoinShuffle...
5. Fibre needs developer first
Any news about the developer?(developer from the posts above contacted him already)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I was just having a read through the threads and from what I can ascertain, some clarity might be beneficial.

2. What is the main 'official' thread, is it this one or the other 'takeover' one?
3. Are there any exciting developments planned, or being worked on re features and updates etc?
4. Maybe we could outline a simple definitive list of the positive features / unique attributes of FIBRE here just as a few simple bullet points listed for any new potential investors and adopters?
5. Some mentions on the exchange trollboxes might go a long way to generating some additional interest?

Cheers

1. Project leader is Killakem, developer from the posts above contacted him already
2. This is official thread
3. SuperNET tech being added to it in the future, finishing FibreLock v2, finishing CoinShuffle, there are a lot of features already
4. FibreDark(Tor), FibreOS, FibreConnect(Encrypted Messaging), FibreLock(wallet security feauture), Unfinished CoinShuffle...
5. Fibre needs developer first
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Cheers
legendary
So wait, this currency works on dev4hire basis? I really don't understand the logic here.

I will continue working on Fibre codebase, but I would like to co-ordinate with Mxxxxxx and anyone else, and if development is already happening, I am sorry for stepping on the dev's toes

That`s something new, just read it lol

Sent you PM.

The best would be to contact Killakem who is project leader and Fibre representative in SuperNET.

Regards
Any news on this?
legendary
So wait, this currency works on dev4hire basis? I really don't understand the logic here.

I will continue working on Fibre codebase, but I would like to co-ordinate with Mxxxxxx and anyone else, and if development is already happening, I am sorry for stepping on the dev's toes

That`s something new, just read it lol

Sent you PM.

The best would be to contact Killakem who is project leader and Fibre representative in SuperNET.

Regards

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
[TAKEOVER] [FIBRE] | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13496213

Is this an official announcement?
(Sorry, I don't follow your thread in the last few weeks  Huh)

No it is not an official announcement as far as I can gather

here is the latest from Mxxxxxx

The tide is turning, last few hours/days until the fibrecoin sale ends, Check out bittrex and poloniex for more details Smiley
One day this will happen...Until then we wait and buy cheap.

Hopefully this day comes fast, I think a lot of FIBRE holders would like to hear something about future developments,
it's awfully quiet around FIBRE

Unfortunetaly there is still no developer who would like to continue the code development

As soon as we find someone we will let you know

I think few people might have misinterpreted his post. The project leader is Killakem and the community manager is Mxxxxxx and they have always hired developers when needed. The leadership is still in place (and if you are on slack, you'd know thats the case)
so as far as I am concerned there is nothing to worry about.

Maybe Mxxxxxx can address the issue when he is online.

I was surprised at the title TAKEOVER  Cool

Okay, thanks for the answer.
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
[TAKEOVER] [FIBRE] | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust

(Sorry, I don't follow your thread in the last few weeks  Huh)

No it is not an official announcement as far as I can gather

here is the latest from Mxxxxxx

The tide is turning, last few hours/days until the fibrecoin sale ends, Check out bittrex and poloniex for more details Smiley

Hopefully this day comes fast, I think a lot of FIBRE holders would like to hear something about future developments,

Unfortunetaly there is still no developer who would like to continue the code development

I think few people might have misinterpreted his post. The project leader is Killakem and the community manager is Mxxxxxx and they have always hired developers when needed. The leadership is still in place (and if you are on slack, you'd know thats the case)
so as far as I am concerned there is nothing to worry about.

Maybe Mxxxxxx can address the issue when he is online.

Edit:

killakem [12:28 AM]
Yep, things are slow because the dev team that brought all the great tech are busy with life. Myself and Mxxxxxx are still here and working on things in the background. Fibre faces the same problems that most crypto coins face, its hard to keep developers interested. We would start a campaign for donations but we have been there and done that, people do not want to contribute. We actually have a meeting this weekend to discuss the future of Fibre, the direction of the project, funding, attracting developers and other things. Fibre will soon be rolled out on the new BDN that will give us access to a wide array of wallets including but not limited to Chrome app, Android and IOS. Blitz is going to build its own developer community for the BDN and any apps developed for the BDN will be simple to implement for Fibre. If anyone has any ideas or wants to help out, either with man hours or donations PM me

We will bring some new developers in time and SuperNET team, Blitz team will help for sure too

We are not going anywhere

Refreshing to read project leaders speaking the truth for a change, well done!!

Times are tough but I think BLITZ & BDN & SuperNET are in for the long haul, so if FIBRE has a part to play helping those three it'll do well in the long term.

legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

(Sorry, I don't follow your thread in the last few weeks  Huh)
legendary
Activity: 1988
legendary
Activity: 1188
yeah where is mammix2 ?
i think is working with boostcoin and maia but maybe can take
the project.
legendary
Activity: 1988
just need a dev n plan and it can take 5-10x easy  

Thanks for the update on this, hopefully a new developer steps up and continues development on this coin.
legendary

legendary
Happy new year!

I compiled fibred from source and when I run it, it shows these 2 lines:
`Jan 02 11:24:38.614 [err] tor_assertion_failed_(): Bug: tor/memarea.c:127: alloc_chunk: Assertion realign_pointer(res->next_mem) == res->next_mem failed; aborting.
Jan 02 11:24:38.614 [err] Bug: Assertion realign_pointer(res->next_mem) == res->next_mem failed in alloc_chunk at tor/memarea.c:127. Stack trace:`

And nothing else.

Any idea?

Hmmm didn`t see this before, maybe some linux operator can help https://github.com/fibre-team/fibre-public

Pages:
Jump to: