Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 9. (Read 514889 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 10
What will it take to fix this wallet
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Maybe a good dev. is what we should be trolling for, Because of the affiliation with Supernet  along with being on Polo can create a good base for Fibre to become popular as well as useful.    Fibre looks like a good opp. to make some serious coin.
It would be nice to get one soon. Why are the blocks not updating. How can we fix this?
[
{
"addr" : "198.199.119.50:7223",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1469106563,
"lastrecv" : 1469106563,
"conntime" : 1469095745,
"version" : 70000,
"subver" : "/Fibre:1.2.0.4/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 673506,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "71.222.2.90:7223",
"lastsend" : 1469106849,
"lastrecv" : 1469106849,
"conntime" : 1469099638,
"subver" : "/Fibre:3.2.0/",
},
{
"addr" : "94.253.255.165:7223",
"lastsend" : 1469105818,
"lastrecv" : 1469105818,
"conntime" : 1469100414,
"subver" : "/Fibre:3.5.2/",
}
]
Maybe a good dev. is what we should be trolling for, Because of the affiliation with Supernet  along with being on Polo can create a good base for Fibre to become popular as well as useful.    Fibre looks like a good opp. to make some serious coin.
Anybody, Is there a list of nodes that I can upload
legendary
Per https://bchain.info/FIBRE/blocks the latest block is 673500 - 2 days ago.

My wallet (6 active connections) is syncing, tho' very slowly.

So, there are still some signs of life and therefore cause for hope ... Smiley
I run my wallet 24/7 but it has a hard time with staking.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Per https://bchain.info/FIBRE/blocks the latest block is 673500 - 2 days ago.

My wallet (6 active connections) is syncing, tho' very slowly.

So, there are still some signs of life and therefore cause for hope ... Smiley
legendary
Seems Bittrex has not had a block update for some time. Maybe they need to restart their wallet. I submitted a request to Bittrex. Hope this helps.
legendary
Any nodes ? "getpeerinfo" something like that in the console of your wallet.
Again there is a problem with the network,last block 23 hours ago

https://bchain.info/FIBRE/blocks
What would cause this problem?
Activity: 711
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Again there is a problem with the network,last block 23 hours ago

https://bchain.info/FIBRE/blocks
legendary
legendary
Good bye fibre community and I wish you the best of luck

I have been keeping my fibrecoin for nearly 2 years, we haven't heard from killakem (Chris Trew), krushang, mammix2 for nearly a year. We held our coins patiently waiting for that elusive update. Thinking that Killakem will probably turn his attention to Fibre when he is done with Blitzcoin and related projects.

I honestly don't give a shit about how you spend your time and I wish you the best of luck, but not all of the Fibre community members were pump and dumpers, not all had ill intentions so some of us I felt deserved a little explanation or at least someone could have come to the thread to say, Hey guys, Fuck you but we moved on a long time ago.

I remember you guys when you first showed up in bitcointalk, you tried to be the stand up guys, you tried to help clean up the scene. In hindsight, you are as scum as the people you were claiming to not be.

Best of luck to anyone that invests in this project, but remember guys it is not all about marketing and fancy roadmaps

If you want to learn more about their personalities and their broken promises check out this thread and its multiple failed roadmaps

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fibre-625k-supernet-fibredark-fibrelock-fibregateway-zerotrust-737771
I understand your frustration....I just let my wallet run and hope one day someone comes and rescues this boat. I guess I could jump off. I cant see how that would be better...When walking through poo keep your head up....
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Good bye fibre community and I wish you the best of luck

I have been keeping my fibrecoin for nearly 2 years, we haven't heard from killakem (Chris Trew), krushang, mammix2 for nearly a year. We held our coins patiently waiting for that elusive update. Thinking that Killakem will probably turn his attention to Fibre when he is done with Blitzcoin and related projects.

I honestly don't give a shit about how you spend your time and I wish you the best of luck, but not all of the Fibre community members were pump and dumpers, not all had ill intentions so some of us I felt deserved a little explanation or at least someone could have come to the thread to say, Hey guys, Fuck you but we moved on a long time ago.

I remember you guys when you first showed up in bitcointalk, you tried to be the stand up guys, you tried to help clean up the scene. In hindsight, you are as scum as the people you were claiming to not be.

Best of luck to anyone that invests in this project, but remember guys it is not all about marketing and fancy roadmaps

If you want to learn more about their personalities and their broken promises check out this thread and its multiple failed roadmaps

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fibre-625k-supernet-fibredark-fibrelock-fibregateway-zerotrust-737771
Activity: 365
I/O Digital Where Dreams Become Technology
Any news from the development team? Or is this coin dead?

Killakem is now working on yet another project http://stratisplatform.com/the-team/

I guess Fibre community members even though we stayed loyal and never sold a single coin are not worth it anymore.

I guess we are not even worth a small paragraph to say Fuck you Fibre believers but thats crypto for you.

What i also find funny is the fact that chris mentioned working on Blitz and the viral exchange and not his first project as if it wasn't fibre that gave him a name and a following in the crypto scene
Activity: 334
Any news from the development team? Or is this coin dead?
All is well, also I have a wallet zip. file on my desktop 
legendary
Looks like its still hanging in there. We could use a few buys....

and a good reason to do so...

the market on Polo is still ticking over, just.

Maybe the coin will attract more dev attention as/when SuperNET is fully operational

Here's hoping!
Anybody have any Nodes? And where do new people download the wallet?

Anybody?

Having trouble freezing..Bittrex too...Last block updated 815 min ago.
Activity: 577

and a good reason to do so...

the market on Polo is still ticking over, just.

Maybe the coin will attract more dev attention as/when SuperNET is fully operational

Here's hoping!
legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
was checking out empinel repo and stumbled across this:

https://github.com/empinel/experimental/commit/27fc3b625f29c50db594393f617f721d6a4221d7

Could you please elaborate on what's going on there?

*Few coins will be delisted from poloniex on the 3rd of the 6th and I am thinking if Fibre doesn't step up, it will get delisted too in the next round alongside some other very low volume/very low interest coins.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
I think 600k + only...

Low supply for a good coin can easily pumped.

Top wallet on bittrex less than 30k coins.
Pages:
Jump to: