Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 12. (Read 514889 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am hearing the new wallet will be ninja launched with a new website within 1-3 days, not much left under 30k   Cry

edit: looking to buy 20k fibre for the supernodes, anyone interested put sell order @25k sat on polo or trex

New wallet and website would be nice. I will keep an eye out for that.

no one is selling? sell side is so thin if I spend 5 btc, the price will jump +400%, liquidity is super rubbish
So few coins....total coins around 600k

I think i was given the wrong info, blitz github merging new pulls and not fibre
also, this new developer's github page was deleted so maybe it was all a hoax

Empinel worked on this repository:

https://github.com/empinel/fibre

I'm not sure this wallet is legit and can be used for Fibre, I'm keeping them on an exchange. Hopefully they keep supporting Fibre
and I'm not forced to withdraw them because I have no idea where the source of the official wallet is  Huh
sorry, I was checking https://github.com/ambiprofin/fibre from earlier posts.

edit:
just checked his repo, seems impressive. it also seems that supernet integration is done?
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
I am hearing the new wallet will be ninja launched with a new website within 1-3 days, not much left under 30k   Cry

edit: looking to buy 20k fibre for the supernodes, anyone interested put sell order @25k sat on polo or trex

no one is selling? sell side is so thin if I spend 5 btc, the price will jump +400%, liquidity is super rubbish

I think i was given the wrong info, blitz github merging new pulls and not fibre

Empinel worked on this repository:

https://github.com/empinel/fibre

I'm not sure this wallet is legit and can be used for Fibre, I'm keeping them on an exchange. Hopefully they keep supporting Fibre
and I'm not forced to withdraw them because I have no idea where the source of the official wallet is  Huh

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Another shit coin is dead Grin

It had lot of potential, to bad the developers left and there was no communication towards the  bag-holders about future developments.

Agreed with you on that, I was around when Fibre first launched and it had me pretty impressed with the work they was doing and the Beta testing I was doing for Killakem but for me I have no clue what actually happened and why things changed so drastically as I honestly thought it had a bright future and still do a bit I suppose it just needs the right pair of hands for the job.

legendary

It had lot of potential, to bad the developers left and there was no communication towards the  bag-holders about future developments.
Didn't Empinel take over? Isnt he waiting on a code review. So there is hope.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

It had lot of potential, to bad the developers left and there was no communication towards the  bag-holders about future developments.
Activity: 538
Merit: 502
legendary
legendary
Where to download the wallet?
Activity: 149
Merit: 102
legendary
legendary
Any ideas on promotion...Seems we are working on tech. who is working on PR?
Talks about Schnorr Signatures are coming up!
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I love this coin, not sure what your plan is however any plan is better than no plan.

Pages:
Jump to: