Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 11. (Read 514889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
check with Empinel...He might have some ideas. Team effort.....I like it. We can rebuild it.....
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
I was working on a basic website, the  killakem still owns the url and can put it up, however the old roadmap is not applicable, we need a new one,
I will ck this thread in a couple hours,  need to go to work right now
Activity: 149
Merit: 102

NOTE: THE master BRANCH IS A TRAINWRECK, SO DO NOT USE THIS AT ALL - USE AS CONCEPT ONLY! (CURRENTLY BRANDED AS MONETA AND PURPOSELY DAMAGED UI FILES)

what is that supposed to mean? that a former dev vandalized the codebase on purpose?

No vandals, quite a friendly place - People without a head may clone the EXPERIMENTAL code , So I glitched the UI so that random stupids don't make clones off of the Exp. Codebase
legendary
Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

NOTE: THE master BRANCH IS A TRAINWRECK, SO DO NOT USE THIS AT ALL - USE AS CONCEPT ONLY! (CURRENTLY BRANDED AS MONETA AND PURPOSELY DAMAGED UI FILES)

what is that supposed to mean? that a former dev vandalized the codebase on purpose?
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360

Hey guys, thanks for the clarification.
I'll hodl my FIBRE and hope for a continuation of the development.

legendary
Okay - Second try...
Someone here who can tell me what is the current status of FIBRE?

Status is: original dev not found (Empinel has to find Killakem).
But he will come back - last time online is 2016-04-20.

I PMed him now, so he may get an e-mail...

Killakem tried to contact me recently, I think the problem is that we do not have proper times to converse. Hopefully, we can reconnect soon.... any devs or anyone who can help the FIBRE project - please do PM me / Killakem.

Also, I am thinking on having the possibly new version of Fibre be running on ShadowCoin (Minus the HTML5 UI):
Proof of Concept: https://github.com/empinel/experimental/tree/c18dda2847709291f375bc5698834066daafa1c3

I can check if someone is working on a website. Maybe that would help. I am running the wallet 24/7....
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Okay - Second try...

Status is: original dev not found (Empinel has to find Killakem).
But he will come back - last time online is 2016-04-20.

I PMed him now, so he may get an e-mail...

legendary
Okay - Second try...

Activity: 334
Merit: 250
Someone here who can tell me what is the current status of Fibre?
Waiting for a Dev. But we are on blitz and Poloniex.(supernet) The wallet works perfect and there are only 600k coins.

600k coins are worthless if there is no active development and roadmap.
legendary
Waiting for a Dev. But we are on blitz and Poloniex.(supernet) The wallet works perfect and there are only 600k coins.
legendary
Okay, I have finished my examinations and FYI, SuperNET is shifting to a new codebase so Fibre's SuperNET Impl. is depreciated
What does that mean? Are you still working on Fibre?

Need to speak to Killakem?
OK, waiting for your update...

Would you know anyone who gives Free VPS, and what would be the appropriate time to talk to Killakem?
Not really sure. He is usually on the Blitz slack forum. I am not sure about the time. You could contact Max. to get more info.  Maybe you could get a paid server and the people on from this coin could chip in....Just a thought....
legendary
Okay, I have finished my examinations and FYI, SuperNET is shifting to a new codebase so Fibre's SuperNET Impl. is depreciated

Would you know anyone who gives Free VPS, and what would be the appropriate time to talk to Killakem?
legendary

legendary
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
only 20 btc to 400k sats, wow im glad i bought some  and hold them.

being on poloniex alone is worth more than this coin's current price. so if you add up all the other tech it has, community, coin supply, you will find that the it is so undervalued. I feel lucky i got few thousand yesterday. It is one of those trades where you are risking $10 for $100, not many coins left with this kind of risk/reward.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
only 20 btc to 400k sats, wow im glad i bought some  and hold them.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I am hearing the new wallet will be ninja launched with a new website within 1-3 days, not much left under 30k   Cry

edit: looking to buy 20k fibre for the supernodes, anyone interested put sell order @25k sat on polo or trex

New wallet and website would be nice. I will keep an eye out for that.

no one is selling? sell side is so thin if I spend 5 btc, the price will jump +400%, liquidity is super rubbish
So few coins....total coins around 600k

bought all the coins under 27k, 24k on Trex and Polo, any more for sale under 25k sat?, put them on the exchanges, thx
edit
I think i am done buying for now
Pages:
Jump to: