Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 185. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 524
>>UPDATE<<

To our loyal community

We are preparing an announcement and some goodies for our usual Fibre Saturday extravaganza.

Regards
Killa

i didn't see devs around here for a while,do we have news and updates?

Haha, devs are always around, we are building something here for the future, we are a team of 4 individuals. I actually know Killakem personally.

The update is: We will be making a massive announcement today, the community will have to wait till then.

Anything you are unsure about, please pm me or join our irc at http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Fibre

Krushang
Activity: 789
Merit: 501
It will communicate today, it say that earlier in the thread Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You guys might want to change the specifications in the OP to say 650k total coins.

Hi,

Yes we will get that changed today.

Thanks

Krushang

ETA on announcement?  Smiley

Morning

It's just 7am at the moment where we are, ETA is today 6th September 2014, no specific time, but announcement will certainly be today Smiley

Krushang

Nice can't wait!
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
You guys might want to change the specifications in the OP to say 650k total coins.

Hi,

Thanks

Krushang

Morning

It's just 7am at the moment where we are, ETA is today 6th September 2014, no specific time, but announcement will certainly be today Smiley

Krushang

i'm ready and waiting  Grin

Hi,

Thanks

Krushang

Morning

Krushang
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Hi,

Thanks

Krushang

Hi,

Thanks

Krushang
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
waiting the big annoucement....
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
I am having a bieber... whoops I mean fibre fever  Tongue
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
just bought more fibre, feels good!

Yes new investors are coming everyday because it is the right place

Fibre Team members are very experienced developers with huge knowledge and great businessmen also

You won`t be disappointed as we are aiming to be one of the best crypto currencies around !!!

+1
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

Yes new investors are coming everyday because it is the right place

Fibre Team members are very experienced developers with huge knowledge and great businessmen also

You won`t be disappointed as we are aiming to be one of the best crypto currencies around !!!

Thanks for your support!!!

Krushang
Activity: 243
Activity: 252
Small update about Fibre giveaway :

[20:56] <@killakem> Guys just readin back up
[20:56] <@killakem> i really hope that from 700 ppl there wont be too many with multiple accounts
[20:57] <@mxxxxxx> Wink
[20:57] <@killakem> We have protections in place!! 1 entry will be counted per IP!! Also I have noticed a few hundred entrys that very suspect e.g. their social network account is brand new
[20:57] <@killakem> They will all be disqualified!!
[20:59] <@mxxxxxx> good more fibre for honest people
[21:02] agreed
[21:07] <@killakem> Yes once the giveaway is over we will all be working through the entries to get rid of the scammers

There is no place for cheaters in Fibre giveaway !!!

+1
legendary
Small update about Fibre giveaway :

[20:56] <@killakem> Guys just readin back up
[20:56] <@killakem> i really hope that from 700 ppl there wont be too many with multiple accounts
[20:57] <@mxxxxxx> Wink
[20:57] <@killakem> We have protections in place!! 1 entry will be counted per IP!! Also I have noticed a few hundred entrys that very suspect e.g. their social network account is brand new
[20:57] <@killakem> They will all be disqualified!!
[20:59] <@mxxxxxx> good more fibre for honest people
[21:02] agreed
[21:07] <@killakem> Yes once the giveaway is over we will all be working through the entries to get rid of the scammers

There is no place for cheaters in Fibre giveaway !!!
legendary
any ideas on time for news except tomoz. i'm too anxious

Fibre  Kiss i love it lol

Just think of something really nice today to keep the smile and tomorrow Fibre Team will extend Your good mood Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
any ideas on time for news except tomoz. i'm too anxious

Fibre  Kiss i love it lol
Jump to: