Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 2. (Read 514889 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Apparently this project has started with a fairly high price and very interesting to make a place to invest. of the price as saying the price will reach 17k sat. it's a high price if it can be a big investment in this token.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi Guys. What about Fibre?  Its will work soon?? 
What is meant?  -  http://mypricecoins.com/coin/FIBRE
Activity: 150
Do we have a working wallet for Fibre?
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?

What do you mean? There is no ICO  Smiley

If you are referring to minimal staking power, to keep chain advancing the algo will be POW/POS hybrid (with a minimum POW block reward  => just to maintain the chain)
Activity: 42
what will happen if soft cap is not reached?
I put http://www.explorefibre.info/ on line
many things need to be polished (at least some colors) and adapted to Fibre (onion peers display)
Purpose is to have a reliable explorer to check the current situation (every user can check his balance) and to be able to see it moving again when the restart will occur Wink
please let me know your issues
even if balances seems weird because of a frozen staking state, the frozen state is interesting (jurassic park kind  Tongue)
also if you want your address to be tagged, let me know
Activity: 84
The revival is still (very) possible, don't burry your wallet  Smiley
Slack is limited to 10k messages and SuperNET is a big slack, so #Fibre looks empty
But you can get all the history there https://sprnt.slackarchive.io/fibre
Come on the slack to give your inputs! I feel we are getting close of a revival!
Activity: 85
Is there any progress? Should i bury the wallet?
Activity: 15
And what about the coins that were sent to the stock exchange? In exchange they are gone, and frozen in the transaction.
Activity: 151
look at https://sprnt.slackarchive.io/fibre/ to get the history of discussions

Ok, thanks!

Still hopeful Smiley

Any news?

SuperNET slack is a ghost town in Fibre channel, is all hope lost?
Any news on the FIBRE relaunch? Still a coin with lots of potential,
Looks like i can do withdrawal when the chain will work again.
https://ibb.co/dj3uFv
looks good. but be sure they updated their wallet before to request the withdrawal as there will be a fork.
will try to contact them and let you know
Any eta on new windows wallet?

no official ETA yet.
It will of course be announced here, but if you want to be part of the firsts to know, come on SuperNET slack.
Looks like i can do withdrawal when the chain will work again.
https://ibb.co/dj3uFv

Hi guys I have 6884 FIBRE coins on Poloneix. And I can do withdrawal. How I can help to recover blockchain???  I don't know how to do maning.  Huh

Hi,
it sounds weird to me you can still see your FIBRE on poloniex and do a withdrawal.
But if this is indeed the case, DO NOTHING right now (easy)
First, we have to wait the release of the new wallet and the blockchain to move ahead.
Then we have to contact Poloniex to have them update their wallet and see how to withdraw (if still possible).

The new wallet released is postponed a bit.
below a paste of the wallet dev on slack:

mammix2 [7:55 PM]
@channel Hi all, just checking in. I know I said the wallets would be ready yesterday but I wanted to wait for the feedback which you guys have been doing. I ended up having a really busy couple of days and also I think it should be delayed a little until we have agreement on all sides of the new direction.

Based on the feedback so far,  the new coins extracted should now be used as a Dev fund split between the contributing team members. 

I hadn't intended to be lead this, I just wanted to get the chain moving again and support it for a while after. But now seeing that there is quite a lot of interest again and the SuperNet option for Fibre and Possibly BoostCoin (I still need to check the compatibility) I think it's worth getting a plan put on paper listing team members. Then we can transparently agree on what amount should be extracted for this next phase of Fibre

So to make it simple and clear: if you have FIBRE in an exchange, DO NOTHING right now !
Also don't put too much hope in it, theoretically FIBRE is a dead coin and no exchange is obliged to process the withdrawals (and even if they wanted to do so it's technically impossible right now)

Considering the revival of the FIBRE blockchain we will have to wait a bit (but what are a few days in comparison of 6 months of frozen blockchain?)
As there is a possibility of (re)integration to SuperNET and as they are some people ready to get involved besides the wallet dev, this may be much more than a 'simple' chain revival.
And we have to make it the best way, for the benefit of every FIBRE investor Smiley

Activity: 17
Any eta on new windows wallet?

Hi guys I have 6884 FIBRE coins on Poloneix. And I can do withdrawal. How I can help to recover blockchain???  I don't know how to do maning.  Huh

Hi,
it sounds weird to me you can still see your FIBRE on poloniex and do a withdrawal.
But if this is indeed the case, DO NOTHING right now (easy)
First, we have to wait the release of the new wallet and the blockchain to move ahead.
Then we have to contact Poloniex to have them update their wallet and see how to withdraw (if still possible).

The new wallet released is postponed a bit.
below a paste of the wallet dev on slack:

mammix2 [7:55 PM]
@channel Hi all, just checking in. I know I said the wallets would be ready yesterday but I wanted to wait for the feedback which you guys have been doing. I ended up having a really busy couple of days and also I think it should be delayed a little until we have agreement on all sides of the new direction.

Based on the feedback so far,  the new coins extracted should now be used as a Dev fund split between the contributing team members. 

I hadn't intended to be lead this, I just wanted to get the chain moving again and support it for a while after. But now seeing that there is quite a lot of interest again and the SuperNet option for Fibre and Possibly BoostCoin (I still need to check the compatibility) I think it's worth getting a plan put on paper listing team members. Then we can transparently agree on what amount should be extracted for this next phase of Fibre

So to make it simple and clear: if you have FIBRE in an exchange, DO NOTHING right now !
Also don't put too much hope in it, theoretically FIBRE is a dead coin and no exchange is obliged to process the withdrawals (and even if they wanted to do so it's technically impossible right now)

Considering the revival of the FIBRE blockchain we will have to wait a bit (but what are a few days in comparison of 6 months of frozen blockchain?)
As there is a possibility of (re)integration to SuperNET and as they are some people ready to get involved besides the wallet dev, this may be much more than a 'simple' chain revival.
And we have to make it the best way, for the benefit of every FIBRE investor Smiley

I have fibre coins on poloniex, can i download the wallet and transfer or wait for new wallet? or my coins are gone?

Thanks

FIBRE was delisted from Poloniex a long time ago and the blockchain is currently stuck (you cannot make transactions)
First, wait for the new wallet and a working blockchain.
When the blockchain will be living again, you can attempt to create a support ticket to Poloniex.
Not sure if they archive the delisted coins wallets  Sad
You are not alone in this case, we will try to contact them after the revival.

Pages:
Jump to: