Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 4. (Read 514889 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
Anyone got the windows wallet that they can upload somewhere?
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The FibreCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
Awesome, I filed a claim. I will let everyone know if the wallet contains any coins and we can decide what to do with them.

Edit: Received, when I get home I will compile the sourc from github and sync, then check it out.
Unless someone can supply me with the windows wallet? (all download links are down)
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030
Twitter @realmicroguy
Our team obtained many of the cryptocurrencies that were frozen on Cryptsy's servers when the exchange collapsed. The FibreCoin wallet.dat was among those recovered.

We are now in the process of giving these wallet files back to their respective communities. The wallet has not been inspected and it's unknown if it contains any coins. If you are a developer of this coin, or a longstanding community member, you can file a request for the wallet in this thread: https://www.gldtalk.org/index.php?topic=3789.0
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Does anyone know why it is stuck? Is it because holders are never starting their clients, or because there's some sort of PoS deadlock situation ?
Activity: 112
For anyone is still holding the coin, CryptoBE will be removing the FibreCoin block explorer within 30 days. If someone wants to offer to pay a small hosting fee to keep it up for one more year, please PM me.
Activity: 107
It's still at block 673688 here, with 2 connections over FibreDark (getpeerinfo shows 127.0.0.1:46528)
Activity: 64
Did anyone pass the block 673660?

The first 2 results for google search for fibre coin block explorer are both well over that blovk, although one shows some oddities too.
Unfortunately I can't help with more info than this now. FIBRE has stuck blocks from time to time, but the block explorers were also stuck in that case.

Please provide the (checked) links.
And provide a proof that the oddity is far from this block height.

http://cryptobe.com/chain/FibreCoin has 673688 as top block. It is 3 weeks old (so it's stuck again, I didn't see that last night), still better than your 673660.

https://bchain.info/FIBRE/ looks good if you don't touch it. If you press "show all blocks" the order goes odd.

Mhh well stuck indeed... Thank you.
We are a few trying to restart the blockchain and we are stuck at 673660
I am trying to contact the dev without success till now.
Others trying to get in contact with bchain.
Will see
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

The first 2 results for google search for fibre coin block explorer are both well over that blovk, although one shows some oddities too.
Unfortunately I can't help with more info than this now. FIBRE has stuck blocks from time to time, but the block explorers were also stuck in that case.

http://cryptobe.com/chain/FibreCoin has 673688 as top block. It is 3 weeks old (so it's stuck again, I didn't see that last night), still better than your 673660.

https://bchain.info/FIBRE/ looks good if you don't touch it. If you press "show all blocks" the order goes odd.

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Mine were stuck too...  Sad Embarrassed So.. some one have the recent stable version of fibre. The owner of Bchain said the block explorer is stuck on a fork... So, some one know anything?
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
How the heck did this coin even fail? I swear development was going along at quite a fast pace.

Fibre was a SuperNET core coin ffs, it's totally insane how the devs abandoned it, but maybe not too late. SN is launching komodo soon, so if there's ever going to be a revival, the time is NOW ... I'm gonna try and sync up

Do you have any active nodes?

No, nothing yet ...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
How the heck did this coin even fail? I swear development was going along at quite a fast pace.

Fibre was a SuperNET core coin ffs, it's totally insane how the devs abandoned it, but maybe not too late. SN is launching komodo soon, so if there's ever going to be a revival, the time is NOW ... I'm gonna try and sync up

Do you have any active nodes?

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
So... any news? The chain has finally moved... seems some wallets are starting to stake... mine it's online but just I have a little bit

Can you post the live nodes/peers.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So... any news? The chain has finally moved... seems some wallets are starting to stake... mine it's online but just I have a little bit

Last dev moved on to stratis
legendary
Crypto since 2014
Pages:
Jump to: