Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 8. (Read 514889 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I withdrawal the coin to poloniex, at that time ,I am hopeless  Sad
what's the ploblem of the wallet? it's unconfirmed block chain?I wait for a long time,what's the fuck coin? Sad
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
i send coins from bittrex to polo they never arrive...
where is the block explorer?just give me  ;)thangk you
Activity: 107
Is this PoS only? In this case, maybe parameters are bad. I have got coins in wallet and i could go staking but first, my blocks need to mature. So i have to wait till someone else does the staking. Is anyone able to bail us out of the near-deadlock ?

Such things never happen to oldschool PoS coins such as PPC, NVC, DMD, CLAM, etc. Perhaps their choice of PoS parameters was better?

EDIT: Someone said there is no wallet. I got my wallet via

git clone https://github.com/fibre-team/fibre-public.git
Activity: 711
Merit: 500
CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
I came to this thread a couple of days ago and thought the same that this coin is abandoned. who the fuck is trading 600 BTC on polo? is it automated trading bots  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
It's bottleneck time again. 4 days without blocks. That may be one of the reasons bittrex said the wallet is broken.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Is this the same coin that went up like 600%? Can someone explain me how a coin that seems to be half abandoned since I have not seen news for months, gets pumped this hard? This is nuts. Long term holders must be feeling like lottery winners.

It's polinex and it's market manipulation again
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The wallet can't synchronization and communication, Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Is this the same coin that went up like 600%? Can someone explain me how a coin that seems to be half abandoned since I have not seen news for months, gets pumped this hard? This is nuts. Long term holders must be feeling like lottery winners.
Activity: 261
Actually last week I downloaded a 3.5.2 wallet 
and a bootstrap, set up the wallet on another computer and it is running.
slow however it does run.  I sent 5 coins to it from my other computer,  now it shows 5 coins and current.

Quote from: skidog on August 09, 2016, 10:47:48 AM
Urgent...........Blockchain broken - Wallet to be removed on 9/1  This is from Bittrex.. They probably charge a lot to get back on.....

Killakem should contact bittrex asap

Bittrex should do what he did.
Activity: 405
Urgent...........Blockchain broken - Wallet to be removed on 9/1  This is from Bittrex.. They probably charge a lot to get back on.....

Killakem should contact bittrex asap
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
Activity: 160
Actually last week I downloaded a 3.5.2 wallet 
and a bootstrap, set up the wallet on another computer and it is running.
slow however it does run.  I sent 5 coins to it from my other computer,  now it shows 5 coins and current.
legendary
All is well,
 this coin is rare and has the potential to explode with any good news about the direction and future of Fibre.

I think all developers left, there's no wallet you can download. The only place to store you're Fibre's is on an exchange  Cry

Last time I talked with Killakem he was just very very busy. He said that he will "never abandon Fibre".
But I agree that the network is in difficulty right now and somebody should take a look at it...
What does it need?

There were some 7 days without blocks. Since about 1 day ago it seems to work again, but it's not the first "bottleneck". I think that a fix is needed there.
legendary
Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001
All is well,
 this coin is rare and has the potential to explode with any good news about the direction and future of Fibre.

I think all developers left, there's no wallet you can download. The only place to store you're Fibre's is on an exchange  Cry

Last time I talked with Killakem he was just very very busy. He said that he will "never abandon Fibre".
But I agree that the network is in difficulty right now and somebody should take a look at it...
What does it need?
legendary
All is well,

Activity: 334
All is well,

Activity: 160
All is well,
Pages:
Jump to: