Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 73. (Read 514908 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
Can somebody tell me how to back up my fibre wallet onto a memory stick please. New to this. A step by step idiot guide would be great. I am on a mac. Much appreciated.

Welcome Smiley

I don`t have a mac but this should help you https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/where-is-walletdat-file-path-in-mac-osx-lion-36542

If it is a hidden folder try this http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/access-hidden-user-library-files.html , http://osxdaily.com/2011/07/22/access-user-library-folder-in-os-x-lion/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Can somebody tell me how to back up my fibre wallet onto a memory stick please. New to this. A step by step idiot guide would be great. I am on a mac. Much appreciated.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Fibre is dying or what? I have a pause in a trading about a month and bam price went so much down? What happened?

All alt markets are slow now, btc needs to stabilize, stay tuned Wink

Good time to buy cheap alts in meantime

You only lose when you sell below what you paid.
Since this is not a shit coin and is therefore not a product of pump and dump, just continue to hold for eventual ROI.
+1 So true, we could see a rally on Bitcoin soon.
legendary
Fibre is dying or what? I have a pause in a trading about a month and bam price went so much down? What happened?

All alt markets are slow now, btc needs to stabilize, stay tuned Wink

Good time to buy cheap alts in meantime

You only lose when you sell below what you paid.
Since this is not a shit coin and is therefore not a product of pump and dump, just continue to hold for eventual ROI.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
legendary
If anyone is interested in making some chinese translations also, please pm Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
legendary
Fibre иcпoльзyeтcя зa пpeдeлaми aнглoязычныx cтpaн. Гoтoв пoмoчь c лoкaлизaциeй caйтa или любoгo дpyгoгo тeкcтa, ecли вы читaeтe этo cooбщeниe и зaинтepecoвaлo, пишитe.

Hey, thanks for offer Smiley

If you are willing to translate Fibre OP to russian language for some bounty, please pm Wink
Activity: 1
Fibre иcпoльзyeтcя зa пpeдeлaми aнглoязычныx cтpaн. Гoтoв пoмoчь c лoкaлизaциeй caйтa или любoгo дpyгoгo тeкcтa, ecли вы читaeтe этo cooбщeниe и зaинтepecoвaлo, пишитe.
legendary
The ride on this coin is a fun one, never know what to expect. Cheers! Still holding strong.

Good decision Smiley

Stay tuned Wink

Cheers
Activity: 336
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
The ride on this coin is a fun one, never know what to expect. Cheers! Still holding strong.
legendary
Fibre is a bit quiet these days. Digital Price coin reminds me of fibre when it was trading below 10k, we could have a similar move there.

I don`t think so Smiley

>>>>> Community notice <<<<<

Today i will be making the current mixer tech in Fibre unavailable as we upgrade our capability for the ZeroTrust implementation. So as from now, you will not be able to reliably send any anonymous mixed transactions between wallets. The coding of ZeroTrust is going well with myself and Mammix2 making good progress. This week marks an important milestone in the development phase, with internal testing underway...

Remember the ways of the Ninja, you might see some new features hitting CryptoLand very soon... you never know Wink

The release of ZeroTrust is going to complete our end to end privacy protocol. We also have some other features nearing completion. Expect the ninja to show himself soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Fibre is a bit quiet these days. Digital Price coin reminds me of fibre when it was trading below 10k, we could have a similar move there.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 235 FIBRE.

Cheers!

Thanks crackfoo!  Smiley
Guys, don't forget about our multipool: http://fibre.xpool.ca/ !
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 235 FIBRE.

Cheers!
legendary
I wish the Blocknet wallet had FibreLock included

Well spotted Smiley

If you have any ideas you don`t want to share in public but would like to see implemented in Fibre please pm me , we are always listening to our community!

I have an idea I'd like to see implemented in the community..

After spending the past week in the Blocknet thread. I saw the amount of the people in the XC community that post their XChat address and key in their signature. I feel like we as a community should do this for Fibre Connect. I personally like the feature but no one I know has Fibre and I don't know any community members addresses. We all must use the feature to get other people to use it.

Hey, great idea Smiley and done
Activity: 616
Merit: 524

Well spotted Smiley

If you have any ideas you don`t want to share in public but would like to see implemented in Fibre please pm me , we are always listening to our community!

After spending the past week in the Blocknet thread. I saw the amount of the people in the XC community that post their XChat address and key in their signature. I feel like we as a community should do this for Fibre Connect. I personally like the feature but no one I know has Fibre and I don't know any community members addresses. We all must use the feature to get other people to use it.

Morning all,

Yes I completely agree, by advertising FibreConnect details on your signature will make the old and new investors use it more frequently. I will be putting my address and public key on my signature later today.

I recommend everyone else to do the same.

Thanks

Krushang
Activity: 335

Well spotted Smiley

Activity: 189
Merit: 100
I know you're busy but i think it's important use other forms like twitter facebook and www too isn't it? I noticed that the site still has the old wallet, just few tweet and facebook is like dead  Grin for me it's important comunication too, even if you use ninja way the suspense always takes effect and keep loyalty in the coin, so if you're so busy to not do that would be great if someone could do this job for you (sorry for my english  Grin)
Activity: 58
I know the fibre community has voted to do things ninja style for the most part. That being said, it may be ideal to release zero-trust and a bunch of other ninja features at once. Since many people don't follow each individual ninja launch this may be a good way to let people know that the fibre camp is cooking on high.

Well, I've lost over 50% already, so I am pretty worried. Wink

Hi

You have nothing to be worried about with what we have coming with ZeroTrust!

Crypto is very volatile, it happens with every coin.

Some bit of patience is needed Smiley

Krushang
Pages:
Jump to: