Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIBRE] | 625k | [SuperNET] | FibreDark | FibreLock | FibreGateway | ZeroTrust | - page 75. (Read 514908 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Price has been really steady around 50,000 satoshi's, i feel a price rise coming.
For some reason alot of people are looking at blocknet as a bad deal and im still on the fence and not sure what to feel about it.  
Have to just sit back and see how it plays out Huh

"For some reason alot of people are looking at blocknet as a bad deal"
--I am not getting that impression with the amount of BLOCK purchased and the success of the ITO being officially stated soon. I would suspect all alts will start to get some of that market cap back soon, but lots of things going on across the network. If you are buying fibre, it's a great time as 50 has been tested pretty much and once the next ninja release hits you are most likely going to be scrambling to get the low orders positioned higher. Also, the discount from coingateway on the block is going to allow a lot of folks to sell profit on the block and reinvest into their alts. Don't underestimate that technical.

I been selling of my other holdings to buy more fibre!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000
I'm glad that the Blocknet ICO is done. Time to keep buying Fibre.

That`s right!

Yes, we are very glad too Smiley
legendary
can someone please tell me how to find the public key for Fibre Connect.

I used the help from debug console but I'm still unsure.

You can use fclocalkeys in console , public key is the one below your address

To use FibreConnect your wallet must be encrypted and unlocked at least for staking

I'm sure that was already posted somewhere else but thanks for your help. Is there anyway we could make it easier to find or identify so that its easier for people to use Fibre Connect?

Well spotted, we are working on forum, development always gets top priority Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

To use FibreConnect your wallet must be encrypted and unlocked at least for staking

I'm sure that was already posted somewhere else but thanks for your help. Is there anyway we could make it easier to find or identify so that its easier for people to use Fibre Connect?
I'm glad that the Blocknet ICO is done. Time to keep buying Fibre.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Price has been really steady around 50,000 satoshi's, i feel a price rise coming.
For some reason alot of people are looking at blocknet as a bad deal and im still on the fence and not sure what to feel about it.  

"For some reason alot of people are looking at blocknet as a bad deal"
--I am not getting that impression with the amount of BLOCK purchased and the success of the ITO being officially stated soon. I would suspect all alts will start to get some of that market cap back soon, but lots of things going on across the network. If you are buying fibre, it's a great time as 50 has been tested pretty much and once the next ninja release hits you are most likely going to be scrambling to get the low orders positioned higher. Also, the discount from coingateway on the block is going to allow a lot of folks to sell profit on the block and reinvest into their alts. Don't underestimate that technical.
legendary

Hey,

Blocknet is like a central core for coins to communicate and transact with each other

You should be focusing more on Fibre Smiley the main profit in the future will be coming from Fibre and its services hosted by BlockNet

We are definitely aiming to be one of the best coins out there and bring as many innovations and great blockchain 2.0 services as possible because only these coins will survive

I am looking at it as a good deal Smiley

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Activity: 196
Fibre Knight
Very great is the feeling know that already, the Fibre Tesla I should drive not only can have forward motion, but drive on Fibre Network with the top down now!
legendary

legendary
The latest shift for the FibreCoin Multipool paid out over 110 FIBRE.

The Fibre pool, still needs mining support. Next week will be moving to two payouts a week. Tuesday & Friday.

Cheers!

Can you provide an estimate on the amount of Fibre per hash and which algo is the best to mine on.  If it was profitable or able to break even, I'd rent some mining rigs to point at the multipool. 

http://fibre.xpool.ca/profits
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

The Fibre pool, still needs mining support. Next week will be moving to two payouts a week. Tuesday & Friday.

Cheers!

Can you provide an estimate on the amount of Fibre per hash and which algo is the best to mine on.  If it was profitable or able to break even, I'd rent some mining rigs to point at the multipool. 
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

Cheers!
Ninja is sharpening his blade!  Wink

I can't wait. what suprise do you have for us
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 136
Ninja is sharpening his blade!  Wink
Activity: 725