Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA 2022 world cup - page 500. (Read 59145 times)

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1139
April 05, 2022, 04:20:54 PM
Without being biase on my choices, I think most of the Affican nations a likely not going to make it past group stage. The few that would would likely get eliminated in the round of 16. Ghana most especially seems to have been placed in a group of death with Portugal, Uruguay and South Korea, no bad feelings but its game over. From the way I see it, they are the least in that group although, not to mind  the best doesn't always wins but most times, they do and this is world cup.

Anyway  if I'm to pick those I project to lift the trophy and other consolation prizes, I'll go with;
1. Germany
2. Belgium
3. Brazil
I'm sure they've got a few flaws but, that's my pick.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 501
April 05, 2022, 03:49:49 PM
FIFA World cup 2022 will be interesting. It will be like a thug of war. Just that my favourite club, Nigerian
Super Eagle has been nocked out in the Qatar qualifiers stage. But i am still hoping to support another club (Country) in the tournament. Preferably, African club, but what I am afraid of is the referees. World cup referees are not friendly with the African Teams. That not withstanding, fair play can bring out the best in the world cup. European clubs, Asian clubs and African clubs are my prediction to win the world cup.

On your own prediction, whom do you think will win the tournament and carry the Golden Cup? Remember every country's plan is to win the world cup tournament but not every team will win and the three (3) best will be selected. And that should be:

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.
I would advise you to re-edit this post by uploading the fixtures of the FIFA World Cup matches(groups). Uploading the group stages fixtures will help in predicting the possible country that will qualify from the group stages, and talk more about winning the World Cup.

African countries are far away from winning the World Cup. As for me, I don't think African countries will be able to come out strong from this year the group stage matches. Let's be realistic. How many African countries are representing Africa in FIFA World Cup? 5. Namely: Senegal, Ghana, Morocco, Cameroon and Tunisia
Activity: 686
Merit: 19
April 05, 2022, 02:28:31 PM
Portugal 🇵🇹 of course for the World Cup.
Still not Certain for the 2nd place but not too sure Senegal can get that close, they aren't so technically smart.
I just can't say further henceforth, but I won't write a team off with Messi, he's also got an eye for this, as this will sure be he's last world Cup appearance.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 05, 2022, 02:18:58 PM
FIFA World cup 2022 will be interesting. It will be like a thug of war. Just that my favourite club, Nigerian
Super Eagle has been nocked out in the Qatar qualifiers stage. But i am still hoping to support another club (Country) in the tournament. Preferably, African club, but what I am afraid of is the referees. World cup referees are not friendly with the African Teams. That not withstanding, fair play can bring out the best in the world cup. European clubs, Asian clubs and African clubs are my prediction to win the world cup.

On your own prediction, whom do you think will win the tournament and carry the Golden Cup? Remember every country's plan is to win the world cup tournament but not every team will win and the three (3) best will be selected. And that should be:

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.
My bet is on Protagal as 1st winner
2: Senegal as second
3: Brazil as 3rd winner
Looking fwd for the tournament to start and we get to see some exciting matches
Activity: 1204
Merit: 110
April 04, 2022, 08:00:39 PM

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.
The competition is tough and long - 67 matches in total and Qatar is all geared up to host the matches.
I will bet on  Senegal this time again
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
April 04, 2022, 11:20:44 AM

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.
I think Brazil and Portugal will be favourite however Senegal has an amazing team as well. But this is very fast game. Anything can be happened anytime of the match. But I am going to bet on Portugal for sure
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1267
Lightning network is good with small amount of BTC
April 02, 2022, 02:56:22 PM
You can discuss it here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/africa-football-discussion-thread-current-discussion-world-cup-groups-5200931

Please, lock this thread to avoid spam. You can discuss any Africa football matches and competitions there.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
April 02, 2022, 01:17:24 PM
To me Senegal can retain back the trophy, their performance in the recent Afcon and world cup qualifiers was outstanding. Though Nigeria recently have the best squad in Africa, but I don't see them winning the trophy, Senegal are more focused than Nigeria during game play, their recent bears it out.
Activity: 910
Merit: 686
April 02, 2022, 12:28:53 PM
Nigeria has one of the best players currently in Africa. They are likely to be the best team and can win the 2023 African Cup is nation.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1341
April 02, 2022, 10:59:13 AM

1st winner
2nd winner and
3rd Winner.

Say your mind.
Pages:
Jump to: