Pages:
Author

Topic: FIFA World Cup 2014!!! - page 32. (Read 107191 times)

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 08, 2014, 01:24:59 AM
Germany is going no where. They will collapse at the end as they use to do  Grin

You're wrong, I bet Germany will win this world cup

I think the Netherlands are going to win.   I can't wait for the games tomorrow.   I was hoping to see Argentina play Brazil, but with Neymar out, it wouldn't be as cool...
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 08, 2014, 12:52:21 AM
I think Holland is going to beat Argentina, they were unlucky not to have scored against Costa Rica but they're in much better shape than Argentina and Holland usually plays better against strong teams who play offensively themselves. 3-1 for Holland would be my bet. And Germany is going to win against Brazil but it will be an exciting match. 2-1 for Germany.

Final Germany vs Holland: 2-2 penalty shootout win for Holland. Hopefully. Wink

whis is quite a prediction but germany will pass for holland think that they will play penalty shoots with arhentina. Then there are 50-50 chances that one of them pass in final. Im from europe but i hope to se this final.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
July 07, 2014, 09:37:11 PM
Brazil hasn't played all that well, and with Silva and Neymar out I don't see them winning. 
Activity: 129
July 07, 2014, 07:02:55 PM
Its going to be brazil!!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
July 07, 2014, 06:42:17 PM
I think Holland is going to beat Argentina, they were unlucky not to have scored against Costa Rica but they're in much better shape than Argentina and Holland usually plays better against strong teams who play offensively themselves. 3-1 for Holland would be my bet. And Germany is going to win against Brazil but it will be an exciting match. 2-1 for Germany.

Final Germany vs Holland: 2-2 penalty shootout win for Holland. Hopefully. Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
July 07, 2014, 06:12:12 PM
I tip on european final, and i hope Netherland will win WC
They deserve it

This is my prediction as well. Both Brazil and Argentina have serious flaws in their defense. Meanwhile Germany and Netherlands are looking on point, and Netherlands is a tad better than Germany imo.
No I sure Holland is going out of semi final and final is between Germany and Argentina because in QF Holland attack was not good and they also cannot do any goal against Argentina

So another round of penalties?  Wink

Yes another round of ET at least is very possible, both teams have scored almost nothing in the second stage..
legendary
Activity: 1162
July 07, 2014, 05:55:08 PM
They deserve it

This is my prediction as well. Both Brazil and Argentina have serious flaws in their defense. Meanwhile Germany and Netherlands are looking on point, and Netherlands is a tad better than Germany imo.
No I sure Holland is going out of semi final and final is between Germany and Argentina because in QF Holland attack was not good and they also cannot do any goal against Argentina

Argentina hasn't really played anyone THAT good yet. Netherlands is going to be the real test and they are going to fall to the Oranje attack
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
July 07, 2014, 05:37:53 PM
They deserve it

So another round of penalties?  Wink
Activity: 392
July 07, 2014, 05:03:28 PM
They deserve it

Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
July 07, 2014, 05:00:27 PM
They deserve it

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
July 07, 2014, 07:56:53 AM
They deserve it
legendary
Activity: 1316
July 07, 2014, 05:55:24 AM
Sucks how in the later rounds there obviously aren't as many games.   I liked how there were like 3 games a day in the earlier rounds!

At least the games of the semis will be good ones, more promissing than all the others before in this Cup

Im not sure, the games seemed to have tighten up quite a bit now.  The group stages and especially last 16 were the best ive ever seen.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
July 07, 2014, 05:07:55 AM
I wasnt able to reply to most all of you but after seeing last all quarter final matches refs are better off. Glad to see c;ash of titans in semis meaning brazil and germany ass well as holland argentina.

Worst ref on this tournament was the one who judge brazil columbia, he didnt show 2 red card that was obvious. For brazilian golakeeper and that columbian karate kung fu juicu tajuicu or what to call that kick on neymar.

Sorry but refs blow to many games this time.

You will be happy with the changes implemented by the FIFA then with video ruling live

Sucks how in the later rounds there obviously aren't as many games.   I liked how there were like 3 games a day in the earlier rounds!

When the cup is starting it seems like it will last for a long time with tons of matches. After the group stage it is almost over, so few games Sad

At least the quality of the matches goes up a lot.

The 8 teams playing in quarters finals were all playing very good! Great soccer/football
legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
July 07, 2014, 01:01:42 AM
I wasnt able to reply to most all of you but after seeing last all quarter final matches refs are better off. Glad to see c;ash of titans in semis meaning brazil and germany ass well as holland argentina.

Worst ref on this tournament was the one who judge brazil columbia, he didnt show 2 red card that was obvious. For brazilian golakeeper and that columbian karate kung fu juicu tajuicu or what to call that kick on neymar.

Sorry but refs blow to many games this time.
legendary
Activity: 1120
July 07, 2014, 12:51:16 AM

At least the games of the semis will be good ones, more promissing than all the others before in this Cup
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1032
RIP Mommy
July 06, 2014, 11:16:24 PM
Diving aka "tripping" penalties, reason #6 I don't watch football despite having loved playing it in elementary school. No serious injury (LOC, blood, sprain, dislocation, clearly broken bone) should mean no penalty (no era penal). And FIFA should give divers an option: spend 1 year without pay confined to a wheelchair for mocking disabled people, or lifetime ban from pro football from the instant they're given a clean bill of health by a random local panel of MDs/radiologists after the match.
Activity: 135
July 06, 2014, 10:41:20 PM
I was never a fan of soccer until this World Cup. I haven't been working and all I've done is watch World Cup matches, been a lot of fun.  I've been rooting for Argentina and Netherlands, now I'm not sure who I want to win between the two lol.  The thing that really sucks is I start work this week and will miss Wednesday's match Sad

During the U.S loss to Belgium I was literally on the edge of my seat, I haven't done that since watching the Bull's in the 90's.  I can def say I'm a soccer fan now Smiley
Activity: 280
Knowledge is Power
July 06, 2014, 09:21:19 PM

When the cup is starting it seems like it will last for a long time with tons of matches. After the group stage it is almost over, so few games Sad

At least the quality of the matches goes up a lot.
Activity: 184
July 06, 2014, 09:03:27 PM
Argentina and Brazil have all chances to meet in the final  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
July 06, 2014, 08:42:01 PM
Pages:
Jump to: