Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 4. (Read 19539 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
February 12, 2019, 11:38:53 PM
With the price increase, Ethereum in a few days is able to return to number 2. And I think this is not so surprising because Ethereum must be able to maintain its position in number 2. But we will wait that the XRP will go back up again. or not. I certainly hope that by returning to number 2 Ethereum will continue to increase.
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
February 12, 2019, 11:06:54 PM
A few days ago the price of Ethereum rose and so made it back to number 2 in Coinmarketcap. This is very good news and will have a positive impact on all Altcoin. And for now, I'm personally excited to collect more Altcoin.
it's actually not because the price goes up. we can see the price of ethereum is not too much difference. there is only a small growth in prices, but from trading volume we can see growth. keep monitoring the market to keep it ready.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
February 12, 2019, 11:05:00 PM
A few days ago the price of Ethereum rose and so made it back to number 2 in Coinmarketcap. This is very good news and will have a positive impact on all Altcoin. And for now, I'm personally excited to collect more Altcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
February 12, 2019, 10:23:08 PM
This is an great news sooner bitcoin will rise again and with ETH. I'm still hoping ETH will pump until 700$ again and more project will be gives a chance to showcase what helps can give and what service can we recieves on altcoin.
even though the price is not so high, I think this is pretty good news. little by little ETH began to improve, and went back beyond XRP. maybe it's still very far for the price of $ 700, but I'm also waiting for ETH to reach that price again.

I was suprised that XRP was on second place. Ethereum has the most tokens and its usefulness in crypto world is proven.

It is also one of the most used currencies. On the other hand I don't know anyone who uses XRP... XRP is pure speculation without much to back it up.
Most believe that ETH is a better coin than XRP but we don't know what's the deal with outside since XRP is for big partnerships, usually banks.
It's the big players that are moving it's price and with its huge supply, I think they have taken the position to own a huge supply already.
XRP will remain a good coin but I don't like seeing it in the top 2 as well.
Activity: 1491
Merit: 320
🐪 https://freebitco.in/?r=38535612
February 12, 2019, 02:00:13 PM
This is an great news sooner bitcoin will rise again and with ETH. I'm still hoping ETH will pump until 700$ again and more project will be gives a chance to showcase what helps can give and what service can we recieves on altcoin.
even though the price is not so high, I think this is pretty good news. little by little ETH began to improve, and went back beyond XRP. maybe it's still very far for the price of $ 700, but I'm also waiting for ETH to reach that price again.

I was suprised that XRP was on second place. Ethereum has the most tokens and its usefulness in crypto world is proven.

It is also one of the most used currencies. On the other hand I don't know anyone who uses XRP... XRP is pure speculation without much to back it up.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
February 12, 2019, 01:55:17 PM
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
February 12, 2019, 11:43:09 AM
Activity: 333
Merit: 1
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
February 12, 2019, 10:38:17 AM
ethereum is back at no. 2 position again I am surprised, but I know XRP won't give up, XRP will wait and take back the no. 2 position. Grin
I think it will be very difficult for xrp to get position number 2 again. Cause etherium is back again on top 2 after so many days.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
February 12, 2019, 09:24:38 AM
Ethereum should continue to accelerate its price to strengthened its grip as a second ranked cryptotocurrency because XRP is still a big threat. The postponed ethereum hardfork will proceed this month according to a report and this update may also help boost the price of the ethereum further. With another update next year, ethereum will continue to maintain its current position for many months before xrp or other altcoins overtake it again.

it will saty long in no2.
xrp was speculative and it cant stand long in no3 same as bch
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
February 12, 2019, 08:52:59 AM
ethereum is back at no. 2 position again I am surprised, but I know XRP won't give up, XRP will wait and take back the no. 2 position. Grin
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
February 12, 2019, 08:44:05 AM
As the same time don't make sure if ethereum will go for long to because Ripple can back to number 2 once ethereum get dumped again so it's better to make sure that ripple can't overtake again.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144
February 12, 2019, 04:35:50 AM
I was very surprised to see Ethereum can ranked second again in CMC, it was great Ethereum could take its position again from XRP. but don't be happy first because XRP can take over its position again if Ethereum goes slumped again, I'm glad to see Ethereum have is back and hopefully its position can last long under Bitcoin.
I'm not surprise because I know it will come back to its original spot.
I've been constantly monitoring the coinmarketcap everyday and it did not happen today, your late on your discovery mate.  Grin Grin
But don't get too contented, we haven't fully take the lead, there's only over $200 million marketcap lead, and things can easily change.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
February 11, 2019, 11:20:43 PM
I was very surprised to see Ethereum can ranked second again in CMC, it was great Ethereum could take its position again from XRP. but don't be happy first because XRP can take over its position again if Ethereum goes slumped again, I'm glad to see Ethereum have is back and hopefully its position can last long under Bitcoin.
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100
February 11, 2019, 07:55:28 PM
Pi think it will more improve in the next months. Hopefully we see all coins that a great price this year especially bitcoin and ethereum so we can. make a good profit this year to this coins.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 11, 2019, 07:40:26 PM
Im happy for the ethereum to became no. 2 again Im still believe to this coin.

It will always be the number two cryptocurrency with Bitcoin just leading because of its first mover advantage. Have you seen the  sheer number of active Ethereum developers working at various ETH-related projects?

Ethereum platform has very strong team behind it. So no doubt, they keep on rising. They are continuously developing and exploring out of the box systems. No wonder, they grab the top 2 spot again.
All true, but I'm not sure that the fight is over, I think now for the 2nd place fight has just begun and this battle we will see for a very long time
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 11, 2019, 07:13:36 PM

It will always be the number two cryptocurrency with Bitcoin just leading because of its first mover advantage. Have you seen the  sheer number of active Ethereum developers working at various ETH-related projects?

Ethereum platform has very strong team behind it. So no doubt, they keep on rising. They are continuously developing and exploring out of the box systems. No wonder, they grab the top 2 spot again.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
February 11, 2019, 06:43:54 PM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

The rivalry is strong with these guys. Welcome back to second spot ethereum. You guys are still worth investing though but i cannot lie ETH has more portion than XRP when in terms of investment. Second and third spot is not bad. Just continue to be that way you two.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
February 11, 2019, 05:55:24 PM

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
February 11, 2019, 05:52:13 PM
What we see now is that Ethereum was greatly oversold last year and the selling pressure has stopped due to the drop in number of ICOs and another factor is the success of DAI tokens so far, one need to lock  Ethereum into the smart contract to be able to obtain loans  and all these factors is helping the price of Ether to increase
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 11, 2019, 05:28:52 PM
Im happy for the ethereum to became no. 2 again Im still believe to this coin even the day when the ethereum at no.3 for me the most of potential coin and no. 1 for me is ethereum. What ever the rank of the ethereum even they decrease at the rank 10 in my heart and in my belief ethereum is no.1.
Pages:
Jump to: