Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 9. (Read 19542 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 05:45:02 PM
i think with the first mover advantage ethereum will be huge in the future a lot of icos are hosted in the ethereum blockchain and a lot of them are good projects that will force sooner scalability upgrades to the ecosystem
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
ONe Social Network
January 05, 2019, 05:13:30 PM
I think that this is not for long, and soon it will again fall in price very much
Activity: 510
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
January 05, 2019, 05:10:04 PM
The Ethereum hard fork and news about the upgrades has greatly impact the price of ETH in the market and some people are expecting the value to rise more when hard fork is near or after the upgrades because Ethereum network will become much smoother although miners are angry about the changes in Ethereum Grin
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
January 05, 2019, 05:07:36 PM
now this position can be achieved by ethereum which has increased. this indeed is a pretty good acceleration from ethereum and can also increase prices even though it's not large
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
January 05, 2019, 04:59:51 PM
Ethereum is growing because of the upcoming forks. But I like to see ethereum instead of ripple on second place. This project deserves to be the second crypto in the world.
Activity: 168
January 05, 2019, 04:56:47 PM
this is his well-deserved place and I think that he should be in second place in the rating of cryptocurrency but not the ripple coin
copper member
Activity: 230
January 05, 2019, 04:23:54 PM
AM really happy that Ethereum is back to second and taking over from XRP. Am really looking forward to Eth been the best altcoin of 2019
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 05, 2019, 03:27:19 PM
in my opinion there is no difference what place takes ETH in terms of market capitalization. the most important is to develop the ETH ecosystem.
copper member
Activity: 496
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:12:57 PM
That's because ethereum is a strong project and the best altcoin so that ethereum can go back beyond xrp and return to second place. In 2019 ethereum will recover quickly, and as the best altcoin, we don't need to doubt its strength.
copper member
Activity: 210
January 05, 2019, 02:26:43 PM
although i am also happy, that ethereum is back to second place, but i am more pleased that it is no longer ripple. he is to close to banks and that is why i do not like him, sorry....  Cool
copper member
Activity: 266
SYNCHROBIT
January 05, 2019, 11:33:51 AM
Congrats my friends, we have finally kicked this centralised coin from the second spot. It is a pleasure for all crypto supporters and I hope this would remain the same and maybe after hardfork this coin is going to be on top.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
January 05, 2019, 11:26:40 AM
It seems to me that no one doubted this, because the market is already actively beginning to invest in the cryptocurrency industry. I hope that today cryptocurrencies will seriously improve the situation on the market of the entire global financial market.

Everyone expects and needs it for cryptocurrency, but it takes time to develop and achieve that desire, it needs at least a decade. Give it time and it will give you valuable benefits and high bonuses  Cool
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
January 05, 2019, 10:54:05 AM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

This is most likely because of the upcoming Ethereum hard fork. Ethereum trading volume increased that is why the prices went up, people must have bought some decent amount of ethereum to take advantage of free coins they can get on the hard fork.
Activity: 364
January 05, 2019, 10:48:44 AM
The ETH has a spectacular return, but may be just FOMO for hardfork. Personally, I saw that last year XRP worked much more seriously and effectively. Perhaps XRP will soon have a new pump =))
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 05, 2019, 10:39:26 AM
Pumping is a kind of strategy, strategy to hook up the attention of many. At this point, it good to see how eth work on it... because it is deserving to be on top two again since it have an outstanding history background. Hoping we avoid some scam pumping, let always see the quality and transparency of coins before investing on its pre sale and ICO.
Activity: 1210
January 05, 2019, 06:45:03 AM
This shows once again that skeptics were wrong about Ethereum, and this coin is still capable of doing a lot!
I am also mistaken for Ethereum, I think Ethereum will not rise again but they prove their quality by being able to return to number 2.
this is good news and can make investors interested in Ethereum again.
Merit: 5
January 05, 2019, 06:35:03 AM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Am sure it was an exciting stay for ripple and we can look forward to more challenge by ripple

Competition as this (between ripple and etherum) is what the crypto space needs
Healthy competition is sweet

Good progress for etherum ahead of the hard fork
Activity: 294
January 05, 2019, 06:30:40 AM
This shows once again that skeptics were wrong about Ethereum, and this coin is still capable of doing a lot!
Activity: 456
Merit: 15
January 05, 2019, 06:04:28 AM
I don't think this is good news. Ethereum is the last coin to restore a reasonable price. This may mean that this rebound is completely over, and soon the cryptocurrency market will continue to depreciate. Bitcoin may return to $2,000.
January 05, 2019, 05:21:35 AM
It is a good and exciting development for ethereum as the next system fork is generating positive vibes for ethereum price in cryptocurrency market.  I think the price of ethereum after the fork is going to be higher than it was in the past twelve months!
Pages:
Jump to: