Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally ETH is back at no. 2 spot - page 8. (Read 19542 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
January 06, 2019, 09:16:26 AM
I think many believe ethics so many are buying so the eth price increases but now ethereum classic fork is a new version that is trending now and it's the bounty hunter's interest now but it's not yet certain if this project will continue or if it will be fulfilled or if it will be a success but many investors will say that it will be a success and it will be fulfilled so that we will keep the results and that I will also know that many people know that other people who are not yet eth cash in and put in different wallets and get a new eth to get a new eth if the tortoise will be successful it is sure that I will increase the price of eth this year.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
January 06, 2019, 09:07:57 AM
For ETH investors, it's totally a feel like, you will get new life. BTW it's just start, now ETH will do more than that, in simple words, ETH will hit $250 next and that will happen in next 7 days (14 January, 2019). In 3-4 months ETH will change the whole game and again touch $1000. That's really a happy news for investors.
Of course I would be glad if that happens, and so do everyone for sure. But saying all these as if you are very sure it will happen on your said timeline sounds too much confidence to me and making it unrealistic.
Well many eth investors are now happy due to the massive or fast growth of the ethereum price. Eth is now really on the next to the highest or popularity of the long bitcoin. Maybe we as new investors are now astonish about the ethereum price and many crypto investors invest on it today for good.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
January 06, 2019, 08:55:19 AM
Congratulations . It is also a great thing for ETH fans. . ETH has regained the second position. But be careful because XRP can take it back at any time. This is a good signal to buy ETH and wait for Hardfork
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
January 06, 2019, 08:22:40 AM
For ETH investors, it's totally a feel like, you will get new life. BTW it's just start, now ETH will do more than that, in simple words, ETH will hit $250 next and that will happen in next 7 days (14 January, 2019). In 3-4 months ETH will change the whole game and again touch $1000. That's really a happy news for investors.
Of course I would be glad if that happens, and so do everyone for sure. But saying all these as if you are very sure it will happen on your said timeline sounds too much confidence to me and making it unrealistic.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 06, 2019, 06:22:26 AM
this is the effect of the hardfork event that will occur in ethereum, making a lot of traders want to buy because they want to enjoy the new coins generated from hadfork ethereum, hopefully this can last in the top 2 numbers for a long time.
Activity: 438
Merit: 10
January 06, 2019, 06:12:45 AM
ETH is a good project, lots of ICo releases are based on ETH. ETH deserves in second place, many people liking Bitcoin are kings and ETH is queens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
January 06, 2019, 04:10:38 AM
It's only back to number two because of it's popularity But the price is still so low,  is there anyhope of ethereum rising back to it's formal price?
Activity: 175
guestcrew.com
January 06, 2019, 04:07:20 AM
of course I love hearing ethereum back in second place, even though at that time there were many problems about ethereum which remained in third place forever. but the reality is that altcoin ethereum does have great potential and has smart contracts in various ico. , I will continue to hold this coin until the price is really high.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
January 06, 2019, 03:55:50 AM
Definitely it has to bounce back, it had little retracement and i think some corrections have been made, also it is one of the most accepted coin after Bitcoin, so going back to number has always been expected. Number 2 is it's rightful position.
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 03:17:08 AM
yeah ETH so much popular currency at the moment in the world. next generation can do use difirent business organigetion.  still people accept bitcoin with eth. so personally i aggree that near future eth can take 2 spot currency in the world.  if finally ETH is back, i think all bitcoin holder will be happy. and they can do recover their capital with some profit as soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
January 05, 2019, 07:44:58 PM
This could be the beginning of the new run, bye XRP, have you enjoyed your stay?

Welcome back Ethereum Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ETH has really being tremendous in the past two weeks. I knew it was going to bounce back. Ripple's second place occupying was just temporary.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 07:24:44 PM
this is good news for ethereum holders because ethereum has been able to return to second place in cmc, ethereum price
increases seem to be influenced by hardfork news that will occur in ethereum so many investors are back buying ethereum

the second place of coinmarketcap is deserve for ethereum,
in my opinion ethereum is the best altcoins for now,, why ? because at this moment ethereum is the mothers of tokens  Wink
Activity: 448
January 05, 2019, 07:17:50 PM
Activity: 346
January 05, 2019, 07:11:38 PM
Very good for Ethereum holders, however for people like me who dumped early December are not too happy. I am patiently waiting for post-fork to buy back, hopefully at a low.
Activity: 1247
Merit: 295
Palestine
January 05, 2019, 07:09:09 PM
when you see 24 hours volume of ethereum $3 327 795 962    vs 24 hours volume of ripple $448 539 688   you will know that there is no coin can beat ethereum and only ethereum can beat bitcoin in future if it was possible
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 07:07:12 PM
this is good news for ethereum holders because ethereum has been able to return to second place in cmc, ethereum price
increases seem to be influenced by hardfork news that will occur in ethereum so many investors are back buying ethereum
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 05, 2019, 07:01:18 PM
That's very true. Ethereum is now ranked as the second cryptocurrency according to marketcap and i believe this is mainly due to the hardfork which is said to be launched on 16th January. Many investors are planning on purchasing more Ethereum so that they can be rewarded with some of the new minted cryptocurrencies.
plr
Activity: 1148
Merit: 24
January 05, 2019, 06:53:13 PM
Because we now know that Ethereum position is still weak, anytime Ripple can regain that position and this is something that Ethereum developers and supporters should be aware of, one of thing that contributes to Ethereum getting back to it's seat is the coming fork of course.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
January 05, 2019, 06:41:04 PM
I think Ethereum second place is only temporary, as its price is rising due to news around the upcoming fork. When the fork itself happens, it is likely that the price will fall. I will be very happy if it grows, but even if the price starts to rise after the fork, it still does not increase significantly.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
January 05, 2019, 05:52:41 PM
Lol, everyone takes every small thing and wonders "is this the beginning of the new bull run?"

While I am happy that eth is recovering, I don't see any signs at all that this will be a bull run.
Eth is a terrific platform, of course it will survive and thrive.
XRP is a centralized corporation sticking its nose in a decentralized open source market and community.
Ripple is not welcome at all.

What I think we will see for the next couple months is typical crypto volatility.
We will see rises and gains of 5 to 10% without ever seeing btc go past $5000.
I imagine we will see the bearishishness most of 2019.
It is time to buy up as much as you can now.
Pages:
Jump to: