Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming? - page 2. (Read 15663 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 12
May 02, 2019, 02:21:30 PM
Well not happen last year as we was on bear market, but i think a bull run will come either this year or next year before bitcoin halving, until then we can try to get more coins and hold.
today is exactly the time, When you need patience and store all your coins.  In general, I can not afford morally, selling coins that I have is ten times cheaper than they actually cost.  It is necessary to wait for the recovery of the market necessarily.  The fact is that I appreciate my work, with which I earned all my coins in my portfolio.
Such thoughts are correct. The main thing to suffer a few years. After all, it is necessary to clearly understand that we will not see a quick growth here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
May 02, 2019, 01:51:55 PM
Well not happen last year as we was on bear market, but i think a bull run will come either this year or next year before bitcoin halving, until then we can try to get more coins and hold.
today is exactly the time, When you need patience and store all your coins.  In general, I can not afford morally, selling coins that I have is ten times cheaper than they actually cost.  It is necessary to wait for the recovery of the market necessarily.  The fact is that I appreciate my work, with which I earned all my coins in my portfolio.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
April 29, 2019, 07:44:26 PM
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
April 29, 2019, 07:03:02 AM
Bitcoin has not been able to pass the $ 6,000 price so I think Bullrun is unlikely to happen in the spring. We look forward to bull run only when December can happen.
Everybody is preparing us for this, that by the summer we will again come to the stage of stagnation and fall. But in the fall, we must again see a surge in cryptocurrency growth. And a possible option would be to break through the price with a mark of $ 10,000.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
April 29, 2019, 03:57:12 AM
Bitcoin has not been able to pass the $ 6,000 price so I think Bullrun is unlikely to happen in the spring. We look forward to bull run only when December can happen.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
April 29, 2019, 03:32:14 AM
It looks like it but its not certain yet. There are speculations that we might still drop down a little before  the big bull run. Its expected that all traders trade with stop loss and awlays be ready to swing trade to avoid getting burnt
I don't think there is a kind of certain things in crypto world.
The market is full of speculator, a sudden price movement could mean anything, and it's understandable that some still not convince that it's already a bull market.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
April 29, 2019, 03:13:58 AM
Still now I have no idea about a bull run happening to this field again because this topic was so much earlier but still today there is no improvement in the market between struggling to improve very difficulty.
Exciting news about the development of altcoins is that prices are rising. Crypto owners continue to look forward to the bull run, which continues to be optimistic that prices will improve, of course, along with the price of bitcoin which is a crypto parameter rising.
I always like the development of the prices of ETH and LTC because the two altcoins are always on a significant list of increases, especially in the short term.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 21, 2019, 10:27:22 AM
It looks like it but its not certain yet. There are speculations that we might still drop down a little before  the big bull run. Its expected that all traders trade with stop loss and awlays be ready to swing trade to avoid getting burnt
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
March 21, 2019, 04:49:53 AM
Yes, maybe spring bull run has come. It is certain that some coins are already in the spring bull run. It is better to be prepared for it. We never know when the bull run is going to come for a coin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 21, 2019, 04:37:08 AM
We see some recovery but the volumes are low, I don't see a big buyer yet.

The medium trend is still bearish.

It's spring again, no bull run still, my prediction for the trend was correct, at the moment I wrote BTC price was 9300$.

Much lower volumes now comparing to March 2018, no big buyer, so I still believe cryptocurrencies are going down, I think about 40%-50% decrease in most coins will occur.

it is not a bull yet. i dont wait a bull in 2019. bull will come after halving of bitcoin in 2020. bitcoin will become maximum 4500 dollars end of q2.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 21, 2019, 01:43:18 AM
Still now I have no idea about a bull run happening to this field again because this topic was so much earlier but still today there is no improvement in the market between struggling to improve very difficulty.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 20, 2019, 04:16:46 PM

It's spring again, no bull run still, my prediction for the trend was correct, at the moment I wrote BTC price was 9300$.

Much lower volumes now comparing to March 2018, no big buyer, so I still believe cryptocurrencies are going down, I think about 40%-50% decrease in most coins will occur.
If we compare prices for 2016 and even 2018, the year of new projects, their coins have lost at least 300% or 400% in price. Where else to expect a fall? We, because of our greed, which makes us want to buy coins even cheaper, can lose the entire cryptocurrency market. We will kill him. Why do this? If you did not manage to invest early in cryptocurrency at a cheap price, then your time is gone.
From a trading outlook, it is mandatory to set both time and price before it is too late for joining the trend. Cryptocurrencies are not going anywhere but we are greedy originations that need to make more money no interest on other stuff.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
March 20, 2019, 03:49:10 PM

If we compare prices for 2016 and even 2018, the year of new projects, their coins have lost at least 300% or 400% in price. Where else to expect a fall? We, because of our greed, which makes us want to buy coins even cheaper, can lose the entire cryptocurrency market. We will kill him. Why do this? If you did not manage to invest early in cryptocurrency at a cheap price, then your time is gone.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
March 20, 2019, 07:39:59 AM

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 10:13:43 AM
Sure hope so! Better get your portfolios ready and stacked up! Never a bad idea to include some amazing ICOs in there either, here are some fantastic ones if any of you are interested, please DYOR of course.

OPP Open Wifi is a community driven service with the sole purpose of creating a global, free to access open WiFi hotspot network and rewarding each contributor for being a part of their cause.

Orthogonal is an investment company that focuses their attention and resources on companies that almost promise financial return.

GrapheneTech is the first cryptocurrency based on a revolutionary material; Graphene.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
July 06, 2018, 08:58:05 AM
Spring bull run was good and then again came the bear during the scorching heat of the summer .I hope that the bull comes again to hug us in the winter .. hahaha Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 06, 2018, 06:52:44 AM
Bitcoin is starting to rise up now, let's hope that it will continue. I believe that Bitcoin is very good for long term position. This spring, Bitcoin will start to pump, let's just hope that there are no more FUD will be spread.
This period has been like this for sometime, even if there is a bit movement, it won't change that much. But I'm positive in bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If many thinks this positive, the bearish market won't be a big deal. We trust that bitcoin would rise again soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
July 06, 2018, 06:52:24 AM
we may expect bull run to come by this year end most probably and we expect the market to recover from all the losses and start a new journey towards previous all-time high prices
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 05:45:14 AM
Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Yes, unfortunately, investors' confidence in ICOs has significantly decreased. This is facilitated by an uncertain market situation. Also, some projects, having collected investments, do not continue to work on the product and the price of their tokens decreases instead of growing. And of course. fraudulent projects that are difficult to distinguish from real, undermined confidence in all ICOs
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:13:00 AM
I think it will take some time for the bull market to arrive. First, the market needs more investors to enter. Second, the market needs some newer products to attract customers! This way the market can rise faster!
I agree with you the more investor bitcoin has the more it will show in the public. With the publicity of this project people will know the importance f this technology. As for the new product, i hope that bitcoin will improve his scalability first.
Pages:
Jump to: