Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming? - page 5. (Read 15663 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 10:21:18 AM
I think finally the sun is reaching out our little tree after cloud had block it out this past few weeks, Bitcoin price and some coins like ETH is now.starting to grow again and I hope even little progress can do as long as it will grow then it can bloom again before December.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 09:52:21 AM
Excellent news on my favorite project XSPEC = https://news.spectreproject.io/xspec-cryptography-audit/

Carefully read this article - "Spectrecoin (XSPEC) Price Prediction – Can You 10x, 100x, Or Even 1000x Your Money In 2018, 2019, Or 2020?"
https://cryptoguidepro.com/spectrecoin-xspec-price-prediction-10x-100x-1000x-returns-2018/

I am sure that it is written very correctly and it is easy, I still fill up my portfolio - I buy for all the money XSPEC

I advise everyone who is smart and wants to make a lot of money - buy and hold
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
April 23, 2018, 09:32:20 AM
Yes. The loop is about to come out as it should in 2017 and the price of BTC will rise by the end of 2018. How many people share my predictions, and I'm sure my guess is correct.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
April 23, 2018, 05:08:07 AM
It is hard to tell the exact story of the rise in the price of cryptocurrencies. The current market is already on the rise.

In my view, growth will start in the summer, about the same as last year.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
April 23, 2018, 08:52:07 AM
there can be anything in this market at any moment. we are waiting for a few months to rise. It is hard to guess that it will rise or fall. hope every
 something goes well. I think it's enough to rest. now is the time to run!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
April 23, 2018, 05:24:26 AM
I don't know if it is spring bull run. There is a chance that coins are going to increase higher. But you should be careful as it also has a chance to fall.
The problem is, should we analyze Bitcoin in term of months? Or in term of days? Because if it is in term of months, Bitcoin is still in the uptrend.
It is really difficult to know as it is the first time we can see a coin with a so high price.
I am not a professional trader, but just follow cryptos since a year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 23, 2018, 04:13:41 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? 

Yes, the real bullish trend began only in April; before that, it was strong volatility in the market and at the same time no impulse for a good uptrend. Now there is enough positive news for altcoins and bitcoin, which boosted growth, and I think BTC will exceed 9000 soon.
I doubt that there is enough positive news in the market right now which is giving this necessary boost to the market. But yeah, that excessive selling pressure has stopped and also these 3 months from April-June are bullish according to past year charts. The way BTC is going up, it is likely to break upper levels one after the other.
I don’t consider this month and the coming two as bullish ones. though these are the months in which the digital market is expected to go green from red after a long time, but my honest opinion is not have high expectations or else there can be some disappointment. These months should be the months of rising up or else people will lose interest in crypto currencies for sure.
Activity: 210
April 20, 2018, 12:50:17 PM
At the Last year, the rapid growth of cryptomarket occurred in the spring, after which the fall began gradually until the beginning of winter. At the beginning of this year, in January, there was already a rapid growth of the market. I think the next growth should be expected not earlier than autumn. We have time to prepare for this event..
Activity: 910
Merit: 254
April 20, 2018, 12:26:35 PM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? 

Yes, the real bullish trend began only in April; before that, it was strong volatility in the market and at the same time no impulse for a good uptrend. Now there is enough positive news for altcoins and bitcoin, which boosted growth, and I think BTC will exceed 9000 soon.
I doubt that there is enough positive news in the market right now which is giving this necessary boost to the market. But yeah, that excessive selling pressure has stopped and also these 3 months from April-June are bullish according to past year charts. The way BTC is going up, it is likely to break upper levels one after the other.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
April 20, 2018, 11:45:58 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
April 20, 2018, 08:11:21 AM
In my opinion the altcoins went upward fairly quickly, already almost 2 weeks we are seeing steady growth, my mew is green. I think I need to fix some positions,which are profitable. It feels like the altcoins should go to the correction in the coming days, but this may not happen. I set stop losses in case of a sharp fall down.
Activity: 476
Merit: 278
April 20, 2018, 07:33:12 AM
I wouldnt be so sure about the new bull run because if you check the ta we are still in downtrend line and nothing really game changing happened in the crypto world afaik....To me this seems just like another price pump to hype up the people....
Activity: 487
April 20, 2018, 07:16:07 AM
Hopefully, the bull runs have started. Bitcoin is on a steady rise and Ethereum has left the 400 dollar mark. I guess the decimation in FUDs have contributed to the movement. I am still holding a lot of tokens in my portfolio though
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 06:36:33 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

In my view, growth will start in the summer and the market has been green in recent days, which is a good sign. The cryptocurrency has also attracted the attention of many participants this year, some of whom are very interested in the technology, and there is no doubt that they are contributing to their own market manipulation.

I hear recently very large companies are involving in crypto but we don't know exactly what those companies names are, but we have to move according to the market because still, there is huge growth in the market most companies are showing a lot of interest towards the blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 06:09:25 AM
Very similar to that. Many of the coins from my portfolio gave a plus, albeit small, given the previous drawdown. But how simple is it, did they release bitcoin? And I was waiting for him on 5000))
Activity: 378
April 20, 2018, 05:51:09 AM
Now it is difficult to say anything concrete about the time of the growth of the price of the cryptocurrency. I hope that in the coming months we will notice a clear increase, but for now, it remains only to wait.
True, in the crypto it is difficult to discuss the matter of time because there is no institution that regulates the way of crypto, so we all cannot know clearly, can only predict it. My expectation in April is that the rising crypto continues up to the high price and benefits many investors so that it can restore the user's trust to crypto to continue to join crypto.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 04:45:30 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

In my view, growth will start in the summer and the market has been green in recent days, which is a good sign. The cryptocurrency has also attracted the attention of many participants this year, some of whom are very interested in the technology, and there is no doubt that they are contributing to their own market manipulation.
Activity: 168
April 20, 2018, 03:56:57 AM
There are too many outlying factors creating investor furor sparked by media hype, resulting in constant unpredictability, so it is difficult to assign a time limit here. As for icos taking a hit, it is impossible to hold down, dismiss or ignore a great project, and such icos will be the ones to keep the faith and survive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
April 20, 2018, 03:43:04 AM
Its funny how Doge is one of the strongest bulls on this run

Activity: 406
April 20, 2018, 02:42:41 AM
yeah, i think that the bearish period is finishing, there are a lot of good signals that let's us hope that we will have a new bullish period in the next monts, btc is holding at 8k and even alts are growing, it's still a nice period to buy, just before the new pump Grin
Vn market today is green again and continue to rise. This is a time when everyone is happy. Although they keep a small penny, they are very happy. This is the time of boom altcoin prices probably at the end of the year prices will surge.
Pages:
Jump to: