Pages:
Author

Topic: Finally spring bull run is coming? - page 3. (Read 15663 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 08:05:43 AM
I think it will take some time for the bull market to arrive. First, the market needs more investors to enter. Second, the market needs some newer products to attract customers! This way the market can rise faster!
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 05, 2018, 06:58:38 AM
i am staying positive that this remaining months would have a bullish market, but ofcourse i know that there will still some sudden dip that will occur.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 06:43:00 AM
The market has been showing a lot of encouraging signs of life in last couple of days, maybe its time for the bulls to return. COINBASE has  opened a small door for institutional investors to come in. The horizon is bright
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE
July 05, 2018, 06:40:31 AM
The market is sure to rise up. Can't predict the exact time. In fact no one can. May be in the end of 2018 or start of 2019.

The promotion of ICOs as scam has feared the investors not let trust the potential ICOs as well. Finding the right ICO to invest has always been a difficult task, however the following points can helps:

•   Market cap
•   Total supply
•   Circulating supply
•   Coin price
•   On which blockchain is the coin working
•   Team behind development
•   Go through the coin website. It should look genuine, authentic and professional
•   Read the whitepaper
•   Any issues in the history?
•   Check for security
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 06:22:00 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

The bull run is still questionable for now because of this market current performance in which many ICO become unsuccessful that most of them extended their market sales, some of them postponed their launching and some decided to stop their project due to fear of poor investments making the demand of the market to become more really slow but still most of us are very optimistic that bull run is possible within this year as predicted by most of the famous experts so lets just wait and see.
Activity: 604
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 06:07:27 AM
As I have noticed that bitcoin has increased slightly from the price it was few days back, I hope it continues like this and then we can say that the spring bull run is coming which I believe will happen before the end of the year and the price of potential crypto will spike up.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
July 05, 2018, 06:01:22 AM
Bitcoin is starting to rise up now, let's hope that it will continue. I believe that Bitcoin is very good for long term position. This spring, Bitcoin will start to pump, let's just hope that there are no more FUD will be spread.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 05:24:36 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...
Yes, I must admit that now it is much harder to find a suitable ICO for investment. But under such a situation in the market, the prices of many good coins have fallen almost to the ICO price level and it is a good opportunity to buy them
Activity: 154
Merit: 60
July 01, 2018, 02:21:01 PM
When this was started we were in march, it looked like a new bull run but rather turned out to beca bull trap, slightvupward swing and then a continuing decline, in April we saw the same and everyone was sure that in my the bull run is coming. I think too many people got burned and fled the market, hencecalso the low volume accross the board...I don‘t see any of this changing soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 02:15:38 PM
It's so interesting to read old topics, where people often predict the price increase and they all made a mistake. I hope this example will serve as a lesson for you and you will be more cautious when investing in the crypto currency.
Activity: 182
June 15, 2018, 05:08:15 PM
Everyone has his own opinion, but I agree with the majority that after a long correction now we should expect a long-term growth of the crypto-currency market. I have many hopes for the end of this year and expect to get a good profit from hold coins.
Activity: 176
June 15, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
I believe that a bull run is coming though don't expect that market capitalization will increase quickly. Still there is no such strong reason for market rally
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
May 24, 2018, 04:51:07 PM
holiday period is coming, so the chance of bull is not that much high. but I assume we will see a good spike in the price like what is happening now, a big dip but a good bounce back within 24hrs.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
May 24, 2018, 04:47:09 PM
I think the price of bitcoin would already be over $ 10,000, if everything had gone under normal circumstances. Unfortunately, manipulations and speculations happen all the time and keeps the whole market under yoke. I wish the exchanges have established control mechanisms and protected the market from malicious people. But I have no idea how this kind of controls can be done in a decentralized structure.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
May 24, 2018, 03:39:59 AM
It is not spring bull, but the smell of summer vacation. People need money to go in vacation?
Activity: 308
May 24, 2018, 03:34:26 AM
it seems that you were not right, another and even bigger crash in the last two days.. Sad, i did not expected that, i thought that the worst was behind and we were winally ready for another bull run. in this situation i don't think we will see again 10k before agoust. i think that the main problem of 2018 wll be the dumpers of mtgox, everytime btc is growing they sell and the price stops his growth
Activity: 392
May 24, 2018, 03:04:45 AM
We are still waiting for the bull season to arrive. Prices were still too low and the market volume was not growing enough. I think it will start to be boring and many coins will gain much more value when entering June Smiley
I also hope that June is the time of the big pumping season, and I am getting ready from now by collecting some altcoin at a low price, so that later when the pump comes I just harvest it
Activity: 27
May 24, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
We are still waiting for the bull season to arrive. Prices were still too low and the market volume was not growing enough. I think it will start to be boring and many coins will gain much more value when entering June Smiley

Like last year, the bull season will come after June.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 02:29:52 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 24, 2018, 01:38:01 AM
I wonder if the bearing sentiments have passed for at least a month or two and it's time for bull runners now? What are the expectations for April-May 2018? I understand  the whales fixed their income and closed their positions with some profit and now the market will be slowly moving up. Is it the case? Additionally, I have read many comments and opinions about the ICOs confidence significantly dropping comparing to previous year, and now it became extremely difficult to find the right ICO to invest in...

It's coming after this massive dip. Values really plummeted the past day but you shouldn't worry because this alraedy is a normal cycle of crypto. As with all cycles, i'm guessing you already know what comes next after this bear trap. BULLISH. Just hodl and be patient guys.
Pages:
Jump to: