Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 10. (Read 13197 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
Bitcointalk username & UID: BeGoods & 452876
Current number of Posts: 3497
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BL5hDRiaGkYfURKw6Gziws2wQeyd9yiAK
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
Bitcointalk username & UID: mjglqw | 886521
Current number of Posts: 2400
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1PQah3S1cKRmgEKxkTjnkk7upvfT2i2dqf
Signature/Avatar/Both: Avatar
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Hi Hhampuz, I am leaving this campaign for now. Wishing you good luck. Thank you.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
is your signature campain still on? can I enter?
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
I'd like to join the campaign.

Bitcointalk username & UID: juhakall 34936
Current number of Posts: 457
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 134djff4mTc7ZW2eXmWyXGRiHpzMt8BFGk
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature

Accepted! Welcome to the campaign Smiley.

Bitcointalk username & UID: 1014868
Current number of Posts: 501
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1M6ifTZriezgQgbFUiS7c55Yk8iG9kyVNd

There are currently no open spots for Full Members. Please stay tuned to see if any positions opens up due to people leaving/getting removed from the campaign!

Spreadsheet has been updated.

No problem, I hold a good percentage from my portfolio in BTX, some advertising won't harm right?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Accepted! Welcome to the campaign Smiley.

There are currently no open spots for Full Members. Please stay tuned to see if any positions opens up due to people leaving/getting removed from the campaign!

Spreadsheet has been updated.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Payment received, thank you!
Let's continue work Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Also got the payment, thanks.

At least one positive thing on the recent price drop - we got better reward for this promo  Cool
Price has dwindled too much, i see it currently as 10.49$ , means a legendary member will get  around 4 Bitcore..That's very good as i believe that bitcore price will spike in coming months.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Is it possible to join the company?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250

Activity: 588
Merit: 286
Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet
Hello Hhampuz!

Do you think that I still can join? If there is a spot free or something?

Regards Yaali

Have you read the rules on the first page? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finbitcore-btx-signature-avatar-campaign-members-2561179 You are newbie and this is your first post at bitcointalk forum. Would you put yourself into the campaign, let's be realistic?
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello Hhampuz!

Do you think that I still can join? If there is a spot free or something?

Regards Yaali
legendary
Meh.
I didn't make the requirement by 1 post and didn't get considered but there's someone else who didn't by 4 posts and got paid?  Sad

Who missed the requirements by 4 posts that got paid anyways? Did you check their post history or did you only go after the Spreadsheet?

I really don't think that 20 posts over a 2 week period is a lot to fight about.. The rules are more than fair and I will enforce them.

i think he is talking about keyzersoze, according to the spreadsheet, he started at 365 and ended up with 372, so there are really some postings missing.

If you check his post history you will see that he made the 20 posts necessary. Sometimes the total of a user will be weird if old threads/posts are removed, I won't go back and change their starting posts because of it though. I check these things manually Smiley.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
I didn't make the requirement by 1 post and didn't get considered but there's someone else who didn't by 4 posts and got paid?  Sad

Who missed the requirements by 4 posts that got paid anyways? Did you check their post history or did you only go after the Spreadsheet?

I really don't think that 20 posts over a 2 week period is a lot to fight about.. The rules are more than fair and I will enforce them.

i think he is talking about keyzersoze, according to the spreadsheet, he started at 365 and ended up with 372, so there are really some postings missing.
At least i am wondering, too. I was even removed from the campaign 2 weeks ago, because i only had 17 postings.
legendary
Meh.
I didn't make the requirement by 1 post and didn't get considered but there's someone else who didn't by 4 posts and got paid?  Sad

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Received the payment, thanks very much. I have now changed the signature, as the payout is not so attractive at this time, so my spot is now free, I guess.
Activity: 463
Merit: 252
Bitcore (BTX) - Your Payment Coin
Activity: 1225
Merit: 256
Thank you for the payment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
Also got the payment, thanks.

At least one positive thing on the recent price drop - we got better reward for this promo  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: