Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 5. (Read 13197 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Beam me up!
Payment received, thank you!  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 49
Payments have been sent out! Thank you all for the continous support.

I will give the people that did not meet requirements 48 hours to respond in this thread that they'd like to continue in the campaign or I'll remove them and open up those spots to people that are actively looking to join.

Hope you all have had and still has a great weekend Smiley.

Thank you very much for the quick payment... 😀
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.

I will give the people that did not meet requirements 48 hours to respond in this thread that they'd like to continue in the campaign or I'll remove them and open up those spots to people that are actively looking to join.

Confirming that I received payment. Oh, I believe there were no issues in my wallet, so again thanks. Smooth payment, and you also have an amazing weekend  Cheesy.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
Feel free to do so! Next Sunday (April 15th) is the payout date and usually when someone decides to leave/gets removed so check back then Smiley.

Will do. I hope to get lucky and find an open spot to begin next Sunday, April 15th, 2018. In the meantime, I'll stick to buying and holding coins in case they explode in value within the future. Smiley
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
Bitcointalk username & UID: Caztiel & 903711
Current number of Posts: 506
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1Di21Xf1rHFp1j4cYT7NZCL9oeyMvPVcQV
Signature/Avatar/Both: Avatar only.

Did you look on the first post of this thread? Looks like no open positions but I could be wrong.

Just posted in case if it is available. Since it is Sunday. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Did you look on the first post of this thread? Looks like no open positions but I could be wrong.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
legendary
dogs are cute.
Bitcointalk username & UID: pugman & 325061
Current number of Posts: 1000
Bitcore BTX address for payments:1ERPgDHUwqPzqEp3daHtEVf9huPXRD7d9A

I believe there's a legendary spot available. I used coinomi wallet as mentioned in Bitcore website for the Bitcore address, hope I'm doing it right. And will change avatar once accepted.

Accepted! Welcome to the campaign. Looks good, if there's any issues with sending out your payment I'll let you know!
Thank you so much. I'll set things up right away.
legendary
Meh.

I believe there's a legendary spot available. I used coinomi wallet as mentioned in Bitcore website for the Bitcore address, hope I'm doing it right. And will change avatar once accepted.

Accepted! Welcome to the campaign. Looks good, if there's any issues with sending out your payment I'll let you know!
legendary
dogs are cute.

legendary
Meh.
There's currently no open Full Member spots I'm afraid..

Ok. No problem. Thank you for letting me know. I'll check this thread regularly in case any spot opens up in the future. Can't wait to spread the word of Bitcore with this signature campaign soon.

Good day!  Smiley

Feel free to do so! Next Sunday (April 15th) is the payout date and usually when someone decides to leave/gets removed so check back then Smiley.

Ok. No problem. Thank you for letting me know. I'll check this thread regularly in case any spot opens up in the future. Can't wait to spread the word of Bitcore with this signature campaign soon.

Good day!  Smiley
legendary
Meh.
I received one payment from this campaign perhaps without deserving it, because I didn't really post after that. But if I start posting now and meet the requirements, am I still in the campaign?
(Obviously this post shouldn't count!)

I won't kick anyone unless they ask for me to do so (or unless they are completely inactive without letting me know for the two week period).
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I received one payment from this campaign perhaps without deserving it, because I didn't really post after that. But if I start posting now and meet the requirements, am I still in the campaign?
(Obviously this post shouldn't count!)
legendary
Meh.
Bitcointalk username & UID: Haliburton & 690147

Current number of Posts: 142 (counting this one)

Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BG9ELTR98vbJwFcPP9qkj8gcCtvZWiBTF

Signature/Avatar/Both: Will add both signature and avatar once I'm accepted. Wink

Activity: 293
Merit: 19
Hhampuz, you forgot to remove Hadrop.Boyle from the Spreadsheet. He also leaved the campaign. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33664052

Thanks you, maybe I'll write more clearly next time.
Bitcointalk username & UID: Haliburton & 690147

Current number of Posts: 142 (counting this one)

Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1BG9ELTR98vbJwFcPP9qkj8gcCtvZWiBTF

Signature/Avatar/Both: Will add both signature and avatar once I'm accepted. Wink
legendary
Meh.
Hhampuz, you forgot to remove Hadrop.Boyle from the Spreadsheet. He also leaved the campaign. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.33664052

Did not notice that was a "I'll leave" post.. Thanks for pointing it out!

Bitcointalk username & UID: 1014868
Current number of Posts: 540
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1ANmZcejjCusBboLgH1ScFa2iEL66dJnS1
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both

Accepted! Welcome to the cmapaign and thank you for the support Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
Pages:
Jump to: