Pages:
Author

Topic: [FIN]BITCORE BTX Signature & Avatar Campaign - Members+ - page 7. (Read 13197 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Payments for this period has been sent out.

As I am going to be more tight on the rules considering some of you like to live on the edge and just make the 20 required posts every two weeks, some of you have not receive payment this time. The reason will be stated in the spreadsheet each time but know that I will not count Bounty reports in other threads such as twitter reports etc.

There's still a few spots open for Sr. Members and one for a Legendary member.

Thank you all for the continous support!

Apparently I didn't receive the bounty saying I did burst posting. Now what is the rule for burst posting? All my posts are spread over 4 days. A week prior to this I was out sick and was not at all active. Didn't even open my laptop. So what should be the criteria?

The majority of your posts were done in one day, and the rest of the posts were all done on another day. I counted all your posts and they were just made on 2 seperate occasions, which is clearly post bursting over a 2 week period.

Don't want to aruge over this, however none of the posts are spam and are genuine discussion. Also, I see posts over 4 days and not 2. As mentioned I lost the whole week due to sickness and was active over last week, out of which I posted for 4 days. At the end it's your call, but there is thin line between burst posting and genuine posts.

I looked through your posts again, you only have posts on the 25th of March and on the 31st of March. I'm sorry if you were sick but at the end of day the rules are there for a reason..

Now I know what has happened. I am from US EDT timezones. For me the 31st March posts are actually from two different days 🙁. You can clearly see a well over 12 hours time gap between those posts.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

As I am going to be more tight on the rules considering some of you like to live on the edge and just make the 20 required posts every two weeks, some of you have not receive payment this time. The reason will be stated in the spreadsheet each time but know that I will not count Bounty reports in other threads such as twitter reports etc.

Apparently I didn't receive the bounty saying I did burst posting. Now what is the rule for burst posting? All my posts are spread over 4 days. A week prior to this I was out sick and was not at all active. Didn't even open my laptop. So what should be the criteria?

The majority of your posts were done in one day, and the rest of the posts were all done on another day. I counted all your posts and they were just made on 2 seperate occasions, which is clearly post bursting over a 2 week period.

Don't want to aruge over this, however none of the posts are spam and are genuine discussion. Also, I see posts over 4 days and not 2. As mentioned I lost the whole week due to sickness and was active over last week, out of which I posted for 4 days. At the end it's your call, but there is thin line between burst posting and genuine posts.

I looked through your posts again, you only have posts on the 25th of March and on the 31st of March. I'm sorry if you were sick but at the end of day the rules are there for a reason..

legendary
Meh.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1307
Thank you for the Coins and i wish you happy easter...
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Sr. Member applying for Signature Campaign:
Thanks.  Grin

Bitcointalk username & UID: Siampumpkin, 85082
Current number of Posts: 448
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1AvKuj9DaT6uzNMuP67o9BiNJdCAHj8q5F
Signature/Avatar/Both: Both
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Thank you again for the paymend. Wish you happy easter. Have a good time. Smiley
Activity: 293
Merit: 19
Dear Hhampuz,

I don't want to push my posts count to achieve this campaign limits, as this should be a spammer behavior. So as i'm not a spammer, and i don't want to become one, it's better for me to leave this campaign.

If my normal forum use is not enought for this campaign i can understand it. You can surely find other users that can write 30 or more posts just to archive the reward, it's better to have them in your campaign than users that post simply to use this forum.

I thank you and btx, and wish goodluck.

Btx is a good project.

I completely agree to Cent21. See you around.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
Dear Hhampuz,

I don't want to push my posts count to achieve this campaign limits, as this should be a spammer behavior. So as i'm not a spammer, and i don't want to become one, it's better for me to leave this campaign.

If my normal forum use is not enought for this campaign i can understand it. You can surely find other users that can write 30 or more posts just to archive the reward, it's better to have them in your campaign than users that post simply to use this forum.

I thank you and btx, and wish goodluck.

Btx is a good project.
legendary
Meh.

Its very unfortunate to see the price going down so much. Almost all of my purchase was $30/coin. Seeing the coin go down so much is pain.

I agree with you, but i could be worse, if you purchased at around 50 ;-) *sarcasm off*

Depending on when you purchased, you can at least cover some of your current loss with the rewards fromt he airdrops. And i think we all hope for some news that could change the whole situation.

Market has to show signs of reversal and even after that, BTC has to go to ATH, after that only we will see some movement in alts. I am hoping that something happens and we see the previous highs again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday
Its very unfortunate to see the price going down so much. Almost all of my purchase was $30/coin. Seeing the coin go down so much is pain.

I agree with you, but i could be worse, if you purchased at around 50 ;-) *sarcasm off*

Depending on when you purchased, you can at least cover some of your current loss with the rewards fromt he airdrops. And i think we all hope for some news that could change the whole situation.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Hero member applying for campaign.
Thank you.  Grin

Bitcointalk username & UID: jackbox 389329
Current number of Posts: 1892
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 1QEVjwjnMNx4GAJUSNHREueQA1AJK35HTE

Accepted, welcome to the campaign!

There's still an open position for a Legendery member and a Sr. member.

Thank you.
legendary
Meh.
Thank you.  Grin

Accepted, welcome to the campaign!

There's still an open position for a Legendery member and a Sr. member.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Thank you.  Grin

legendary
Meh.
There are currently no open spots for Member or Full Member ranks. Thank you for your applications but at this time I can't accept any of you, Sorry.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
Bitcointalk username & UID: DrJury & 1110650
Current number of Posts: 121
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 16TMxndQ8ya42Jg9eFmZcAv9WFp9C3F8WN
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature
Activity: 168
Merit: 11

Bitcointalk username & UID: markovi4mark & 1453217
Current number of Posts: 627
Bitcore BTX address for payments: 139UKH2R3pwYjgCV2eL7fTYZBdCFLFbvn4
Signature/Avatar/Both: Signature