Pages:
Author

Topic: Find Trendon Shavers in person thread... [BTCST, BTS&T, pirateat40] - page 14. (Read 81236 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
Put up a bounty in SL or something like that and post the onion thingy for images of proof.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

Dressing as a pirate shouldn't taunt you.

Let his material possessions purchased with your Bitcoins do that Wink
legendary
Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001
FFS, I would have no qualms hiring a private detective or any local to AT LEAST visit a scammer's house and pass on the message that he had been found.  Chances are he would crap himself and hand back coins.

So, interested in buying the debt Pirate has to me at a steep discount? How about the money Hashking owes me?

2nd that if you want.... and plenty more will join in - you are rich!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
FFS, I would have no qualms hiring a private detective or any local to AT LEAST visit a scammer's house and pass on the message that he had been found.  Chances are he would crap himself and hand back coins.

So, interested in buying the debt Pirate has to me at a steep discount? How about the money Hashking owes me?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Touchdown
zaj
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
been since the end of december that i mailed that sec dude and he sent me 1 reply and never replied back.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
bitcoin is a scammer paradise

just see

mybitcoin.com
bitomat.com
bitcoinica.com
bitmarket.eu
bitfloor.com
pirateat40 (and all the PPT's)

the list goes on.

Make off with hundreds of thousands or millions of dollars by "hack" or scam or negligence and you or off scott free.

Not bad work if you can get it.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
The guy run out with at least 500KBTC and no legal action will take him down.

I thought there would have been more effort in finding him and making him to pay back. Bad case for the future, scamming millions of dollars to bitcoiners is free Sad
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
If you really want to find him, offer a bounty.
IIRC a few people have announced that they would pay 25% as a bounty. It seems nobody was interested.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
If you really want to find him, offer a bounty.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
Maybe bitcoiners could pay someone to visit him. No need to leave the basement. And the actual visitor, not being a computer nerd, has maybe even more muscles to "discuss" the issue Grin
Never going to happen.

We are a non-violent lot.

I am a supporter of the Non-aggression principle, but I see no moral objection to using threats or violence against a thief to get your property back.

But after closely following this train-wreck from the start, I agree with BCB that this is unlikely to happen.

Ah, so you'd be interested in buying my Pirate-debt for 2% of it's value?
Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
I am a supporter of the Non-aggression principle, but I see no moral objection to using threats or violence against a thief to get your property back.
I have an idea.... lets discuss conspiracy to commit assault on a public forum.
Activity: 728
In cryptography we trust
Maybe bitcoiners could pay someone to visit him. No need to leave the basement. And the actual visitor, not being a computer nerd, has maybe even more muscles to "discuss" the issue Grin
Never going to happen.

But after closely following this train-wreck from the start, I agree with BCB that this is unlikely to happen.
BCB
vip
BCJ
Now that you've found him in person you should change the thread title to the next step in the process.

Any suggestion? I opened the thread on request.
So he still lives in McKinney? Why don't we pay some to "visit" him and remind him of his debt?

People have been saying that for a year.

Unfortunately us bitcoiner don't like to leave our parent's basements.

Never going to happen.

Now that you've found him in person you should change the thread title to the next step in the process.

So he still lives in McKinney? Why don't we pay some to "visit" him and remind him of his debt?

BCB
vip
BCJ

Activity: 968
Merit: 515

Activity: 560
I am the one who knocks
One can only wonder why the mods tolerate this.
Suspicion does not a case make.
I guess you got the main point, if payb.tc wouldn't shield pirate from his lenders, I am pretty sure someone would have already taken him to court.
Since payb.tc (real name Ian Grice, all information here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1582668) ignores every request to help, I am sure he made a fortune from scamming his lenders.
Ian changes his forum nick every few weeks, for the current version look here https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/paybtc-25846.
Maybe someone should organize anything to take Ian Grice to court.
I don't know if you guys realize this, but most of the passthru operators are broke as f***. They were the diehards that got in deep with Trendon and lost the most. The idea that they were "in on the scam" is total BS
Ian would not even confirm how much he has in BST in total in the name of his investors. He doesn't reply to a PM asking for confirmation of your personal account at BMax. He also pointed out that he broke traceability. There is no way to confirm that the sum of coins sent to him equals the sum he has in BST. If you believe in honesty, then yes, maybe the PPT ops are broke. If you don't (and nothing around this whole fiasco made me think otherwise), this would have been a great way to siphon off coins.
Either way, because of Ians current behavior he is still the biggest supporter of pirate. Judging by his behavior Ian is not broke otherwise he would support those that try to go after pirate. I am sure he kept a few 1000 BTC of lender coins and is afraid that this fact could be revealed once he helps his victims. One can only wonder why the mods tolerate this.
Pages:
Jump to: