Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST EVER (no profit) PONZI 150% PAYOUT ! (CLOSED) - page 2. (Read 9759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
It started here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=511355.new#new

You should advertise the ponzi and keep some of the deposits to payback the last 2 deposits so nobody is afraid of depositing last

I deposited but it is not showing yet for some reason
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Are you ever going to pay us back  Undecided Sad Huh

Yes, but i told u guys i don't have nothing to donate atm. So i will close this wery soon and will post addresses in first post.

But i will first try to start new ponzi and pay u guys with profit. U can se tx history i did not withdraw any money from this ponzi. There is no need to worry .
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Are you ever going to pay us back  Undecided Sad Huh
Ok perfect; only post the address when the ponzi starts so we cannot get confused
If you offer a promotion : 120% for the last 3 deposits for exemple it will drive a lot of deposits

Advertise the ponzi in advance everywhere so people get interested and excited, who will play? I will and OP will + few players will see the post when it appears

We are -1h47min

Blockchain working we will start as sheduled .

Um.... No... blockchain.info still don't work.

WE STARTING NEW PONZI IN 35 mins
legendary
Ok perfect; only post the address when the ponzi starts so we cannot get confused
If you offer a promotion : 120% for the last 3 deposits for exemple it will drive a lot of deposits

Advertise the ponzi in advance everywhere so people get interested and excited, who will play? I will and OP will + few players will see the post when it appears

We are -1h47min
WE WILL BE STARTING NEW PONZI, TOMORROW AT 20:00h CET.

I think it will be fixed deposit 120% ponzi.
Sot rules will be: Only deposit 0.01 btc, evrybody , so we can get fast payouts.
That is my idea. I don't think i saw that anywhere.

Guys let me know what u think about it? I will take fee 3% and invest my self just to have enough to pay this ponzi out.

I will play
Please tell us on this thread when there is only 1h to go; will you post a message ''ponzi started" here and the address or will it be the old address and we can send as soon as it is 20:00?

It will be new address, new thread, i will post here Smiley

That is if fucking blockchain.info stops having issues , and you can actually see address and transactions .
legendary

Sot rules will be: Only deposit 0.01 btc, evrybody , so we can get fast payouts.

Guys let me know what u think about it? I will take fee 3% and invest my self just to have enough to pay this ponzi out.

I will play
Please tell us on this thread when there is only 1h to go; will you post a message ''ponzi started" here and the address or will it be the old address and we can send as soon as it is 20:00?

legendary
Huaiii, you said you would pay back something to losers and write their addresses in the first message of the thread, please do it

I don't have any to donate now. But i am thinking of doing another ponzi and payback this from fee .

That would be good; you need to really think it though to get some attention and some players, people need to be excited and need to know that there will be depositors after them

If you play in the ponzis and deposit it can allow the game to grow; advertise the ponzi well and announce a launch date and time when everyone will get the address at the same time
Huaiii, you said you would pay back something to losers and write their addresses in the first message of the thread, please do it

I don't have any to donate now. But i am thinking of doing another ponzi and payback this from fee .
legendary
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Ah well, if this is true I guess you're just a one in a billion person,
who doesn't want to make money the easiest way there is. Props
to you. Still, a ponzi is a ponzi, but you wrote that yourself in OP. Smiley

Maybe easiest but u need to scam people.
Hah, yeah that's the downside I guess. Altho most people don't have any moral issues scamming people over the internet, with everyone being anonymous etc. Before you break it down you're just scamming a few pixels on the internet, rather than an actual human being.
legendary

A nice conclusion to this ponzi Smiley OP will donate 0.05 that is very nice! He will write the losing adresses in the first message, maybe there will be other donations, who knows
I kind of stop playing ponzis but I must admit I am still watching ponzicoin and ponzi120 which are the 2biggest ponzis, when a new round starts there are a lot of deposits and it seems easy to make some money if you only deposit once

My address : 1247stFukbVxL8c6bYf5NWvaCR8p68EtTg

Maybe easiest but u need to scam people.
Deposit guys! This is the best possible ponzi
It's only good if others deposit. Are you perhaps afraid of losing your money?
Hah, no, I hope nobody is stupid enough to risk their money to a ponzi. In the
end OP will run off with as much money as he possibly can, no matter what he
says.

Yeah i will run off with 1000 btc and will be so rich Smiley  . Sorry but here is just not posible as soon as we have balance i payout so i never have more balance than what next deposit was.

And i hope that to. That's why i made this Cheesy .
Mate, I can't see any reason why you would be running a site, putting effort and time into it if you didn't make -any- profit from it.
I mean you will get whatever the last guy who ever invests deposits as, but that's about it.

No i would not get even that. I am doing this while on work in free time so getting paid for it by my boss Cheesy . But also i did invested 0.01 btc in this and got paid. Just for fun. I did not skip anybody to get me paid when was my turn i got paid.
And main reson is why i am doing this coz i lost some money on ponzi scams, and want to show people how that shit works.

Also we don't have site Cheesy .

And u can check balance and tx history. Never took any money from it, that balance will go back to investors + i will donate 0.05 btc.
says.

Yeah i will run off with 1000 btc and will be so rich Smiley  . Sorry but here is just not posible as soon as we have balance i payout so i never have more balance than what next deposit was.

Mate, I can't see any reason why you would be running a site, putting effort and time into it if you didn't make -any- profit from it.
I mean you will get whatever the last guy who ever invests deposits as, but that's about it.
says.

says.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: