Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST EVER (no profit) PONZI 150% PAYOUT ! (CLOSED) - page 4. (Read 9759 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
No, No, No... This is to good idea to stop it now! I did deposit so u can't stop it for another 24h ! I don't have deposit stuck with this i got paid i think 3 times. . U are doing great job here. People learned about ponzi here, and now can look at them with another eyes. I think other people will see that to and continue depositing.

LETS KEEP THIS GREAT PONZI ALIVE !

Ahhhh... MICRO, looks like you are the only one who knows how it feals when you lose money on shit like ponzi. And why i am doing this!

Yeah its not fun, but this is the safest ponzi out there. NOT risk free but safest. Only risk of loasing your money with this is if we don't get investors. And we are not getting them. And that is coz this is not fun! Cheesy .
People love more when they get fucked by the owner when he feals like fucking and getting rich.
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
No, No, No... This is to good idea to stop it now! I did deposit so u can't stop it for another 24h ! I don't have deposit stuck with this i got paid i think 3 times. . U are doing great job here. People learned about ponzi here, and now can look at them with another eyes. I think other people will see that to and continue depositing.

Well if I make it to payment i will reinvest
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com

Yeah its legit. You can look at transactions i did not took any money from it.
But as you all can see... People love more when they don't know when they are going to be fucked, and when will owner run with theirs money. We have 2h more , if we don't get deposit , i am closing this.

What happens to the funds in the wallet if no one deposits?

Good question Smiley . If balance was bigger i would spread it to all investors who did not get paid . But since its so small: 0.0029 BTC , then i think i will add that to the 0.05 btc that i am redy to donate to investors who lost theirs money here . And then spread it to them depending on theirs investment.
I also hope that some other people will join me in trying to collect enough btc to refund all deposits that did not get paid.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
But as you all can see... People love more when they don't know when they are going to be fucked, and when will owner run with theirs money. We have 2h more , if we don't get deposit , i am closing this.

What happens to the funds in the wallet if no one deposits?

is it over already?
what a sname

Nope still going! It's legit just slow.

I know its legit, I got paid twice :-)
I hope someone deposits today because I cant.
All my BTC (whole 2.4eu) has been deposited yesterday.

Lets see what happens!
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

is it over already?
what a sname

Nope still going! It's legit just slow.

is it over already?
what a sname
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
I'm still waiting for a 0.03 payout Sad
I am off to bed. I hope this gets any deposit while i am sleeping. Otherwise i will have to obey my rules and close it totomorow at 15:00h CET.

If we get deposit we keep going. And i will do payouts tomorrow at 13:00h
Wohoo, after a long day, it's nice to see ponzi is still working Smiley It seems Micro got his payback

Many huge ponzis collapsed, but here is still rolling  Grin

Not rely rolling its slow as hell Cheesy But atleast is still legit.
We need some invesmtent to keep it rolling. And keep payouts going.

Activity: 27
Wohoo, after a long day, it's nice to see ponzi is still working Smiley It seems Micro got his payback

Many huge ponzis collapsed, but here is still rolling  Grin
Actially if this stops now . I will lose 0.02 btc invested in it. Will i be the first owner that lost on his own ponzi ? That would be awesome Smiley .

Guys keep investing . If not, this will close in 14h .

So we just need like 0.001 btc investment to keep this alive for another 24h Cheesy Anybody for it ? Smiley
Seems suspicious.
Just a calculation:
Investor A Invests 1 BTC
Investor B invests 1 BTC
Investor A gets 2 BTC
No one invests anymore
The site refunds 1 BTC
which is equal to 1 BTC loss of the starter which is equal to giving free coins

Investors beware of this Ponzi.

#MarkedAsSuspicious
This is the 1st thing that came to my mind as well.
The only reason I could see for a 'non' profit ponzi would be if the owner intended to steal at least a couple of them and disappear.
It's a newbie account with no reputation or reviews.
Be aware people.

Are you for real ? Rely ? Did you even bother to read next couple of posts ? I changed it to 150% , i changed evrything that needs to be changed. I do this in my free time to teach fucking people how to awoid losing theirs money on bullshit like ponzi ! Try to read some posts in this thread than say something about it. This ponzi is running only to show people how that shit works and what happens when it stops working.

Damn... Why do i even bother with this. People will never learn !
Go invest in some other ponzi that will make new rounds when decides to and fuck you all in the ass.

Btw i can't run with last couple of ones i payout as soon is as have balance to do it , so on balance there is never more than the bigest deposit in ponzi.
Good luck!
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Seems suspicious.
Just a calculation:
Investor A Invests 1 BTC
Investor B invests 1 BTC
Investor A gets 2 BTC
No one invests anymore
The site refunds 1 BTC
which is equal to 1 BTC loss of the starter which is equal to giving free coins

Investors beware of this Ponzi.

#MarkedAsSuspicious
This is the 1st thing that came to my mind as well.
The only reason I could see for a 'non' profit ponzi would be if the owner intended to steal at least a couple of them and disappear.
It's a newbie account with no reputation or reviews.
Be aware people.
Its done ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
This Ponzi is still strong!

Ahh looks like we have live one ! Smiley .
How are you man ?

Ahhh this ponzi is slow. People don't like whey they are not getting fucked. Its not fun Cheesy .

All good! Yeh it is a bit slow. You should move the thread back to the gambling section, gets more views!
This Ponzi is still strong!

Ahh looks like we have live one ! Smiley .
How are you man ?

Ahhh this ponzi is slow. People don't like whey they are not getting fucked. Its not fun Cheesy .
Pages:
Jump to: