Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST EVER (no profit) PONZI 150% PAYOUT ! (CLOSED) - page 3. (Read 9759 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It would be fair to refund some of each investment and write in bold the adresses that lost in hope of some donations like you said you did

You can still be proud of how you dealt with the game, are you playing other ponzis? ponzicoin ponzi120; ponzicoin will be advertise on bitcointalk for 10days

No i will never play any ponzi again. Lost to much money on them , that is why i made this in first place Smiley .

Yes it would be fair, but i would need to give my money to refund u guys i don't think that any body else will donate.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
No deposit ,no payout
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
It would be fair to refund some of each investment and write in bold the adresses that lost in hope of some donations like you said you did

You can still be proud of how you dealt with the game, are you playing other ponzis? ponzicoin ponzi120; ponzicoin will be advertise on bitcointalk for 10days
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
When will you consider trying to refund?

Maybe you could deposit a tiny bit, it may bring a few more deposits from us guys or from someone passing on the thread and seeing that there has been recent deposits

If we got reviews on this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trusted-and-scam-ponzi-site-list-increase-your-investors-484450 that may help or posts on other ponzi threads (without spa.ming)

I will submit this fo review. And we are still working.

so you will never refund?!

Yes i will if i close this. But i can donate only like 0.05 btc not more . Why would i give my money to refund. But i will help.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Maybe you could deposit a tiny bit, it may bring a few more deposits from us guys or from someone passing on the thread and seeing that there has been recent deposits

If we got reviews on this thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/trusted-and-scam-ponzi-site-list-increase-your-investors-484450 that may help or posts on other ponzi threads (without spa.ming)

so you will never refund?!

legendary

I cant invest right now maybe in a couple of days but my offer stands, i will reinvest as soon as I get paid.

Guys u need to bring new investors here if u want to get paid. I will try to refund. But i am not sure if it will be enough.

The wallet balance is 0.19, there should be a payment

Wasn't the ponzi adress https://blockchain.info/address/1HtTWps9rj7TJofNZEPUuWDw8abJUkopGB or I am mistaken with an other ponzi??

Wallet balance here never been 0.19 btc. Balance is 0.0039 btc atm. So i don't have enough to pay out next address. We need 0.03 btc for that. I will always pay when we have balance to do so.
Activity: 601
Merit: 500
Vote 4fryn :)

I cant invest right now maybe in a couple of days but my offer stands, i will reinvest as soon as I get paid.

Guys u need to bring new investors here if u want to get paid. I will try to refund. But i am not sure if it will be enough.

Wasn't the ponzi adress https://blockchain.info/address/1HtTWps9rj7TJofNZEPUuWDw8abJUkopGB or I am mistaken with an other ponzi??

That IS the wallet. But there is less than that.
legendary

Activity: 588
Deposit today!!

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

Someone invest!  This is the most legit ponies so far.

You have good activity , you are trusted user you can get some investors here. If you have money invested , i suggest to try that .
Someone invest!  This is the most legit ponies so far.
What is the idea of this?   Huh

Just to prove that u r honest? Smiley

Nope. Idea is to show how ponzi scams work. How and when willl people lose theirs money. But here is with 1 less risk. That it risk of owner running away with all the money when he decides to.
Activity: 3
What is the idea of this?   Huh

Just to prove that u r honest? Smiley

Someone reinvest!!

MICRO invested again. So i have to do as i promised. I will not close this as long as we have deposits.
If we don't get deposit for 24h i will close this.
So MICRO bought you guys more time.
You guys can try to bring new investors in, just pls don't spam this or any other forum.

Yes i care, i lost to much money on ponzi. More than i could afford.
Yeah its legit. You can look at transactions i did not took any money from it.
But as you all can see... People love more when they don't know when they are going to be fucked, and when will owner run with theirs money. We have 2h more , if we don't get deposit , i am closing this.

What happens to the funds in the wallet if no one deposits?

Good question Smiley . If balance was bigger i would spread it to all investors who did not get paid . But since its so small: 0.0029 BTC , then i think i will add that to the 0.05 btc that i am redy to donate to investors who lost theirs money here . And then spread it to them depending on theirs investment.
I also hope that some other people will join me in trying to collect enough btc to refund all deposits that did not get paid.

That's awesome that you care about it unlike other owners!
Someone reinvest!!
Pages:
Jump to: