Pages:
Author

Topic: FIRST EVER (no profit) PONZI 150% PAYOUT ! (CLOSED) - page 6. (Read 9759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Ok I will send 0.01 now!

Will let you guys know how it goes.

edit sent 0.02   https://blockchain.info/tx/f36bfeaebb36e9be317667435b59514f600af5284f9f6ca566ad88380470860a

I sent 0.02 after you, you will be paid when all the depositors before you have been paid, there are only 6 depositors to be paid before you so it could go fast, it all depends on the following deposits
If you redeposit it will go faster, when people get paid they usually redeposit if they were paid fast...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I should be receiving 0.03 back now..

Did u actually read first post and this few last ones ?
Next address that will be paid is this: 1LrAAyN7CsbJiXPXDWMuYWL9xNbe2kwdNi
That will be paid when balance reach 0.075BTC
Look at transaction history find this address 1HQTugPK6K4reaSTb13KmE3uohj9wcYnpC then find next address that made deposit . You will se why that is the next address that gets paid. Then count deposits after that to yours deposit. And you will see when your address will get paid.

You need to read it , to understand when you will get paid. Read first post and last couple of my posts.

This is one of main reasons why i made this ponzi. For people to learn about it. Many people are like howzar, they invest not knowing in what they are investing ! And here you have evrything explained. On others you don't !
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I should be receiving 0.03 back now..
150% seems too high for me.

in before 200% ponzi in the upcoming new threads T_T

Yeah this is my first ponzi. I was started it with 200% that was not good at all Cheesy . But 150% i think is ok. Yes it is a bit slow.

But as you can see we are chating about it, this is not only straight play ponzi. We are trying to teach people about ponzi. And you can make some profit while doing so. Everyone who read this thread will know what is ponzi and how it works. Even if i close when we don't get any deposit for 24h . People who read this will see exactly how many people lost their money and why.

But i will try to arrange fond for investors who lost, to get their deposits back. If it comes to that . I hope not Smiley .
legendary
Would be nice of you guys who got paid to say it here . And for new people who see this take a look at transactions we pay evrybody .

https://blockchain.info/address/1HtTWps9rj7TJofNZEPUuWDw8abJUkopGB

I got paid multiple times. And i see that u are paying evry addy in order. No exception. That is nice. Lets just hope this gets going faster. And that we get some new investors.

If you are dedicated you can advertise it on bitvisitor and post a thread on reddit, that should bring a few depositors, be sure to deposit first to get some profit for your work  Cheesy I know OP doesn't want spamming but you can make a thread on reddit without spamming and advertising is obv not spamming since bitvisitors's members will get money out of your campaign
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
150% seems too high for me.

in before 200% ponzi in the upcoming new threads T_T
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1037
CEO @ Stake.com and Primedice.com
Would be nice of you guys who got paid to say it here . And for new people who see this take a look at transactions we pay evrybody .

I got paid multiple times. And i see that u are paying evry addy in order. No exception. That is nice. Lets just hope this gets going faster. And that we get some new investors.

Activity: 27
 Thank you for reminding once more

I'm aware of the worst case. But i think here is more way to go Smiley
I don't have much experience about ponzis, but this ponzi really worth trying. Main reason for me is the attitude..

A little investment (0.02) but I hope to see a nice result Smiley

I hope that to. And i hope you did read first post. And that you know in what case of scenario u can lose that . Good luck !

Going on a break . See ya in few min.

I am back. Keep investing. Smiley .
Activity: 27
I don't have much experience about ponzis, but this ponzi really worth trying. Main reason for me is the attitude..

A little investment (0.02) but I hope to see a nice result Smiley
This ponzi is probably one of the most trusty atm

Maybe it is . But looks like people like more to be FUCKED randomly , and that guy is fucking them, and taken theirs money. And now asking. Come on losers , deposit again to make that money back and i will take it from you again when i decide to. Cheesy This is so fun, come on i need to get rich.

And people saying even here that this my ponzi is not FUN coz its slow Cheesy .
Yeah its its more fun to get fucked. And discretly called STUPID and asked to give your money to him again , come on, why not that is fun, is't it ?

This my ponzi is so boring. Cheesy
And if you lose your money here will be only the foult of that people who love to get fucked and their money to be taken away when the owner decides to Cheesy . But hey, that is much more fun Wink

And yeah maybe its not fun coz you guys know when and why i will close this down. Maybe i should not say that. Maybe i should wait for big balance and just take yours money and then ask you come on we will start again deposit again, and you will get it back, and then to close again ? Shoud i do that ? I think we will get much more deposits then Cheesy
Nahhh... No tnx. I love to be boring Cheesy

MICRO i hope you did not lost to much there.

AS I SAID DON'T INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE !!! - Here or anywhere else !

Also take a look at this: https://blockchain.info/pl/address/12PoNZiEtabwkCU4YFffshWNF1cRiAk5nq he just told them that he is taken theirs money away and started new round and look at that. Cheesy

edit:  paid: https://blockchain.info/tx/7bfbb32997ed66d54baf8cf401b0e95b9781f4d191524bafa66d468fe81b813a
Next up: 1LrAAyN7CsbJiXPXDWMuYWL9xNbe2kwdNi   0.075BTC
Activity: 588
This ponzi is probably one of the most trusty atm
legendary
I won't invest because MICRO is spamming this everywhere... Look like he isn't getting his money out and desperately try to get more people in trap.

If MICRO's address is 1micro you can see in tx history he is paid multiple times. He is not paid for only his last deposit , coz that was recent. And his profit is more than that investment is. Please look at history and then judge. You will see there all adresses that did not got paid yet. We have nothing to hide. You can check every single transaction there !

Tnx MICRO for trying to advertise. But u can read up there. I said DON'T SPAM THIS on this or any other forum PLEASE!

I did not spam. I love this idea. And i just wanted to let the others know about this. I see on that ponzi120 one round 2 starting from scratch , so i don't get paid for round 1 . Fuck that ! You can check my post and tell me if that was spam or not . I want people to know about this!

So, you don't know how ponzi works? Wikipedia will help you.

I know . But i like more to know when i will lose my money. Like here. He is said 24h no deposits this will close. So i can know exactly when and why i lost money .
There i did not know that they will start new round and when! And they will take all the profit. And start again. And people will invest again for them to be rich and wait for big profit and then just start next round. Why not we will take money. And then take it again Cheesy .

Here i know the risk if this guy closes i will not be mad at all that i lost my money. I will know why and when i will lost it.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
I won't invest because MICRO is spamming this everywhere... Look like he isn't getting his money out and desperately try to get more people in trap.

If MICRO's address is 1micro you can see in tx history he is paid multiple times. He is not paid for only his last deposit , coz that was recent. And his profit is more than that investment is. Please look at history and then judge. You will see there all adresses that did not got paid yet. We have nothing to hide. You can check every single transaction there !

Tnx MICRO for trying to advertise. But u can read up there. I said DON'T SPAM THIS on this or any other forum PLEASE!

I did not spam. I love this idea. And i just wanted to let the others know about this. I see on that ponzi120 one round 2 starting from scratch , so i don't get paid for round 1 . Fuck that ! You can check my post and tell me if that was spam or not . I want people to know about this!

So, you don't know how ponzi works? Wikipedia will help you.
legendary

At this point only last 3 investmenst are not paid out. So you decide if that is bed or good. Like i said we have nothing to hide. You all can take a look at history !

legendary
And that next address is paid https://blockchain.info/tx/cce993033456d11c666d70a9c85f0a106b1e309722414d97c984d0b1d96ecde9

Next up: 1HQTugPK6K4reaSTb13KmE3uohj9wcYnpC as soon as we hit 0.0225BTC

I will try to post this after evry payment so you guys see that i don't make any mistake .

NOTE: Also please don't start yelling THIS IS SCAM and some shit like that if u don't get paid instant after we have enough balance , i am not a machine i need to go AFK sometimes and will payout as soon as i am on my PC.

I might send through that but will people continue depositing?

If no one else deposits for 48 hours what happens?

Yes I will and other will, you can check at the list of transactions we had regular deposits

This ponzi is just asking to get big, it needs a few deposits in a row and we are good to go, you know how it works! If you deposit 0.1 or more and show the transaction here I will redeposit behind you and show the transaction as well
And that next address is paid https://blockchain.info/tx/cce993033456d11c666d70a9c85f0a106b1e309722414d97c984d0b1d96ecde9

Next up: 1HQTugPK6K4reaSTb13KmE3uohj9wcYnpC as soon as we hit 0.0225BTC

I will try to post this after evry payment so you guys see that i don't make any mistake .

NOTE: Also please don't start yelling THIS IS SCAM and some shit like that if u don't get paid instant after we have enough balance , i am not a machine i need to go AFK sometimes and will payout as soon as i am on my PC.

I might send through that but will people continue depositing?

If no one else deposits for 48 hours what happens?

Actually not for 48h . If nobody deposit 24h after last deposit i will consider it failed and CLOSE THIS !!! And last investors who did not get paid will have to rely on other people donations to get theirs 100% refund. AS I STATED IN FIRST POST.
Go up and read that i explained everything. This is not classic ponzi where people just get fucked. I explained all the risk and what plan is. Basiclly plan is to warn people of ponzi, and to let them be aware in what they are putting money in. And in the mean while play, knowing that risk of lack of investors. But atleast not having risk of getting scammed by hit and run ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: