Pages:
Author

Topic: First time scammed , very frustrated - page 2. (Read 1863 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
March 28, 2021, 12:42:24 PM
Ever get scammer after my wallet hack and loss much money, I think very frustrated because I hold much coin from bounty campaign but keep wake up and looking for with new bounty campaign to get reward back, I think we can get more again from our loss and this better if not keep waiting back again how our fund received in our wallet.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
March 28, 2021, 12:27:57 PM
I've also been fooled by scammers. trust me bro you will get bigger profit, now do your job. it is difficult to find who the scammer is because the scammer has many accounts, addresses and he is cunning. so you have to be more careful in the future

Accepting what happened and learn to move forward, it's not easy but scammers are always part of industry.

They are waiting to keep victimizing people especially those who are unknowingly being fooled, sometimes even you are done with
doing your research, scammers still able to penetrate on you and scammed out your money.
Scammers are always ready and always have their ways to do their tricks, putting your guard up and keeps on trying to update
yourself in the manner that this scammers are good at, you'll strengthen your security by knowing their deals.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
March 28, 2021, 12:10:16 PM
I've also been fooled by scammers. trust me bro you will get bigger profit, now do your job. it is difficult to find who the scammer is because the scammer has many accounts, addresses and he is cunning. so you have to be more careful in the future
Activity: 926
March 28, 2021, 11:52:13 AM
Indeed, in the crypto world there are many scam projects, and if you have experienced your scammer project, don, 't feel frustrated, of the course we have to keep up the spirit to mine coins, because there are also many potential projects in the crypto that can pay us, of the course.  the failure is the beginning of the success because the failure is very valuable knowledge to achieve something profitable,
Activity: 2072
Merit: 603
March 28, 2021, 07:49:05 AM
If it’s about investment then never ever trust the telegram or any other social media’s for their payment addresses or even any update/scheme they would publish. It is always better to check official ANN in the bitcointalk and also check whether it’s from reputed manager or not!! Once your verifications are done (triple checked) then you shall move on to it. Otherwise its a big NO.

I would rarely invest money in such projects but if I do then triple checks are always needed in the first place.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 28, 2021, 06:44:56 AM
That is a small amount, and you will certainly never forget about this incident. However, do not be too sad and consider it as a tuition fee in this market to help you be more wary of people who have bad behavior.
That's right, because experience is the best teacher, from there we can learn the importance of thoroughness in making a decision.

It is like after each success we all experience failure, failure does not mean losing, but it gives us more efforts to help us become stronger.

The lesson that the OP has learned i think is more valuable than the profits earned from this market, sometimes the difficulties bring us more opportunities and endeavors in life.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
March 27, 2021, 01:33:39 PM
Nearly all of us confronted this circumstance but its a lesson and learn from it and move on.Also offer assistance community to uncover scammers and your circle to maintain a strategic distance from trick individuals and projects.This may be a very obnoxious feeling, which I regret. Within the crypto world we got to be exceptionally careful, because there are numerous individuals who take advantage of individuals and the truth that everything is mysterious in these cases could be a additionally for scammers.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
March 27, 2021, 01:12:41 PM
There is a start for everything , so i just get first time scammed and hope last time.
Since few times i follow polkadot env and liked their projects especially polkastarter . it's like the ico's for projects to raise money . I wanted to participate to one of them and got whitelisted to superfarm ($super) to buy in the presale at a good price but sended 0.25 eth to wrong adress . yes i'm little bit dumb they made a clone of their official telegram channel and i get caught . usually i don't do that but we all do mistakes .

the adress of the scammer : 0xC88b5F4aaE1C8f2778DEF2257b6bAf1BA62E4B09

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

So just a little thought for me . good luck and get your money safe

I sympathize with what happened to you, I hope that by reading your review other people will not experience the same thing. therefore I hope that in the future I need to be more careful and do not easily believe the offers of greater profit if you have never visited their Websait. because most of the official projects have a clearer website.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 27, 2021, 10:16:54 AM
That is a small amount, and you will certainly never forget about this incident. However, do not be too sad and consider it as a tuition fee in this market to help you be more wary of people who have bad behavior.
That's right, because experience is the best teacher, from there we can learn the importance of thoroughness in making a decision.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
March 27, 2021, 05:49:40 AM
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
March 27, 2021, 04:40:06 AM
There is a start for everything , so i just get first time scammed and hope last time.
Since few times i follow polkadot env and liked their projects especially polkastarter . it's like the ico's for projects to raise money . I wanted to participate to one of them and got whitelisted to superfarm ($super) to buy in the presale at a good price but sended 0.25 eth to wrong adress . yes i'm little bit dumb they made a clone of their official telegram channel and i get caught . usually i don't do that but we all do mistakes .

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

I see that scammers have collected more than 21 Ethereum in this way(((  I despise such people! I think everyone lost money doing cryptocurrency. This is such a risky business. And people can only learn from their mistakes (most people like me) It is clear that the scammers work a lot in the telegram, but was this clone-group really that big in terms of the number of participants?
Activity: 812
Merit: 126
March 27, 2021, 03:46:06 AM
What's good about every mistake we had is that we learned a lesson. So we can all I guess that will never happen again on your part. Btw, I'm sorry for that big loss.

I'm also an investor on some ICO projects, but I always make sure to send money on the right address, so that kind of scam never happened to me ever since. The kind of scam I encountered was a when people behind the project run away with our money, no response or anything,  no refund, but I'm still glad I didn't put much of my money on that project (I'm also a noobie that time).

That is why we always need to make sure every little thing, even the smallest of the smallest thing they offer before we jump in, by that, we can avoid any losses on our part.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
March 26, 2021, 07:59:11 PM
This will be a very big lesson, it is important to check twice before sending to any address. Look at the project website and join any of their social media fro the website, with that, you will not end up interacting with a clone social media channel
Activity: 48
March 26, 2021, 07:55:58 PM
The scammer trap through fake websites has been around for a long time and for now it doesn't seem to work anymore because everyone who has been tricked has started to look carefully at all websites so they can tell the difference.

But somehow hackers can get another way to get information about accounts through other media, even though many people already know about web phishing, because after all in the digital world no one can guarantee that their data is safe from hackers
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 26, 2021, 06:48:34 PM
Another crypto scam, I'm very sorry about your loss mate, I just hope you learn to cross check double or even triple times before sending out your crypto, cause scammers are fond of cloning Telegram groups of successful projects and then claim there's a giveaway which you need to send eth to a particular wallet in order to get the giveaway token, those are all nothing but scams, anything that seems too good to be true I will advise you tread with caution, cause there's a 95% person chance that its scam.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 514
March 26, 2021, 05:46:37 PM
Some people said that this is one of the requirement for us to learn and become knowledgable enough about crypto but I disagree with them. We can be knowledgable in crypto market without losing or being scammed by others or we can learn from others mistake. Yes it is understandable for those newbies that the risk is really high for them but we can be more cautious with regards on our decisions.
Actually no one perfect in crypto so thats why we can make some mistake also to trusted other people but in the end all they need is our money that we have, So thats why many of us in here are being victim of scam and lesson learn other investor or bounty hunter said because it is a part of us if we are in here in crypto world we always encountered a scam project wherever we go,
Activity: 756
March 26, 2021, 04:46:35 PM
It's a shame that some people still fall for these traps. But good teams with a solid track record do not allow themselves to deceive others. These are only small projects, designed not for large investors, but for beginners who can afford to raise money and close the project without explaining the reasons.  Lips sealed
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
March 26, 2021, 09:37:06 AM
I think it was your mistake that you didn’t double check the telegram channel.
However, i feel bad for you that you lost 50% of your portfolio but I’m sure scammer is very happy.
Make sure next time you check details carefully and not fall in similar traps.
Well, his mistake is probably too trusting others, trusting telegram groups while he forgets that the crypto world is a world without laws, people do not always live peacefully together, many people always take advantage of other people's vulnerabilities and greed to deceive, especially for new investors, they get caught up in very rudimentary traps. Blameful but pitiful, at least it's not a lot of money, he also made public mistakes for others to avoid, too many scam projects are continuously happening every day as crypto is becoming more valuable
Activity: 1820
Merit: 418
Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss
March 26, 2021, 08:16:26 AM
I think it was your mistake that you didn’t double check the telegram channel.
However, i feel bad for you that you lost 50% of your portfolio but I’m sure scammer is very happy.
Make sure next time you check details carefully and not fall in similar traps.
Activity: 12
March 26, 2021, 07:41:14 AM

i hope he will die  with a cancer . i lost $447.83USD that's 50% of my humble portfolio and i worked hard to put this money in . i know that there is nothing i can do and i feel little bit down but that's life assholes are everywhere . Whitout this scammers cryptocurrency and the world would be better .

I used to be scammed too some years ago.
I invested 0.1 ETH in PayPro token ICO.
They told us that they had had transfered the all ETH to an unknown ETH wallet ( https://etherscan.io/address/0x132623d797fe61de05de0ab5ec5e7a8380000000 )
Today, the ETH wallet they used has more than 1000 ETH...

There is a related subject :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1935522.1190;wap2

I've never been able to get my 0.1 ETH back  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: