Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstbitsRepo.com - Premium firstbits address such as 1sexy, 1stud, 1champ, etc - page 3. (Read 6957 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I found a great address pre-generated, and I really want to use the PHYZERO code. It will not work. Sad
Sorry, use PHY99 for now... I can't get the free one to work with bitpay invoices.  Sad
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I found a great address pre-generated, and I really want to use the PHYZERO code. It will not work. Sad
legendary
I have registered Smiley if I win, please pm here or contact via e-mail!
Certainly!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I have registered Smiley if I win, please pm here or contact via e-mail!
legendary

So I can make that 3000$ for free with that coupon?
No, sorry, I should have specified that the free/99% codes are for the pre-generated addresses only.  You CAN use the 50% code on the split-gen addresses though!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

So I can make that 3000$ for free with that coupon?
legendary
Just playing around with the website, and the free offers. PHYZERO

I have tried to purchase a couple of times and I get

"error creating bit-pay invoice. Please try again or use another payment option".

No other payment options pull up and I get this error consistently.

Hope this helps! Nice idea.
It appears bitpay doesn't like $0 invoices.  Wink  Thanks for the report, I'll see what I can do to fix it.

In the meantime, enjoy this coupon code:

PHY99 - 99% off one item.  (5 uses)
Just playing around with the website, and the free offers. PHYZERO

I have tried to purchase a couple of times and I get

"error creating bit-pay invoice. Please try again or use another payment option".

No other payment options pull up and I get this error consistently.

Hope this helps! Nice idea.
Registered!

Looks Great, Same Username both places.
legendary
I would like to start getting some feedback on this service/store!  To promote said feedback, here are some coupon codes for free and discounted addresses:

PHYZERO - 100% off one item.  (5 uses)
PHY50 - 50% off entire cart. (10 uses)
legendary
Per John's recommendation, I now offer split-key custom address generation!  I offer up to 9 characters of generation.  If you want 10 characters, go contact Cray.  Wink

http://firstbitsrepo.com/index.php/create-your-own.html
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
Firstbits: 1m8xa
Registered under the same username as here.
Activity: 12
legendary
Registered, but I would still recommend you turn this to a split-key vanity addresses scheme.
Thanks for the feedback.  I figure if people are willing to trust Casascius coins and online companies to hold their Bitcoins, why not me?  But time will tell.  I would very much like to do split-key vanity address generation on demand though, so I will start looking at adding that as a feature.

Looks interesting. Is there any runner up prizes after the 1BTC promotion?
Just the one prize for now.  I'm not BTC-rich, so I can only afford to give away so much...!
Activity: 8
Looks interesting. Is there any runner up prizes after the 1BTC promotion?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1226
Away on an extended break
Registered, but I would still recommend you turn this to a split-key vanity addresses scheme.
legendary
I will most certainly notify whoever wins!
rme
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Registered  Wink

Please, if I win notify me via private message.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
legendary
What about split-key vanity addresses? Find a trusted escrower, then both of you will have to collaborate for any coins to be stolen. Obviously won't work on firstbits you already generated.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vanity-pool-vanity-address-generator-pool-84569
It is a good idea!  This option didn't exist when I generated these addresses, but it has potential and I would love to also implement that as an option for vanity addresses on request.  Maybe to come in the short future...!

Sell a Vanity Address->Get BTC->Youknow the private key->take all the coins in it away->Profit

Anyway i am in the raffle

Cheng Casper
First Bit 1CasperDE
1CasperDEhyGD81WNPo9qkaFnWxUSWmrqk
You know, this is why I hesitated to sell these keys for a couple of years.  But then, Casascius has the same issue of trust, and people trust him with 11 million dollars worth of coins!  Certainly, I don't expect everyone to immediately trust me, and I fully expect that some people will never trust me, but I am not out to steal anyone's coins, my name and address is public information, and I hope to build up trust over time.  I absolutely suggest that no one keep any significant amount of coins in their addresses, but that they use a sweeper to immediately withdraw the coins from those addresses into other addresses they know are only controlled by them.

Thanks for the feedback, and for entering!  Note that you do not need to post your first/last name from your account, you only need to make sure that your Bitcointalk.org name on your firstbitsrepo.com account matches with your forum name here.  I will take the list of registration names and compare with the list of names of people who have posted in this thread to verify.

I have registered and my account name looks like my name , It's Mithat Can Ozdemir , but I don't know why that is a public knowledge since the purpose of cyrpto is staying anon.
Sorry, my directions must have been confusing.  There is no need to post information about your account here - you only need to post that you have registered, and make sure your bitcointalk.org username is in your Account Information at firstbitsrepo.com.
Pages:
Jump to: