Pages:
Author

Topic: FirstbitsRepo.com - Premium firstbits address such as 1sexy, 1stud, 1champ, etc - page 4. (Read 6957 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Casper - A failed entrepenuer who looks like Zhou
Sell a Vanity Address->Get BTC->Youknow the private key->take all the coins in it away->Profit

Anyway i am in the raffle

Cheng Casper
First Bit 1CasperDE
1CasperDEhyGD81WNPo9qkaFnWxUSWmrqk
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
What about split-key vanity addresses? Find a trusted escrower, then both of you will have to collaborate for any coins to be stolen. Obviously won't work on firstbits you already generated.

See: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/vanity-pool-vanity-address-generator-pool-84569
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
Win 1 BTC Promotion - Promotion ended, thanks for joining in!

I am holding a 1 BTC drawing!  Simply register an account at firstbitsrepo.com, fill in your bitcointalk.org username in the Account Information page at firstbitsrepo.com, and then post in this thread stating that you registered (no need to post any information about your account here).  The drawing will be in two weeks, on May 5th.  Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005
I am very happy to announce the launch of my web store, FirstbitsRepo.com

Essentially, the web store sells securely delivered Bitcoin private keys for premium firstbits addresses, such as 1admin, 1music, 1sexy, etc.  We also now sell custom 2-factor address generation (you don't have to trust us with your generated private keys!).

To answer some questions and concerns that I know people will be wondering right off the bat:
- The keys were generated offline, and will not touch an online computer unless encrypted.
- Only my wife and myself have access to the private keys.
- This requires no greater trust than that of the beloved Casascius coins, and I aim to continue my reputation as an honest individual.
- The private keys are deleted after customers give us confirmation that they have successfully received them.
- An open source address sweeper is currently in development (not by me, but I paid the bounty to make it happen) to immediately sweep arriving funds to a different address, for those who want to rely on as little trust as possible.
- Private keys are typically delivered via GPG or 7-zip, but we can work to add additional delivery methods as well.

More FAQs are answered here:  http://firstbitsrepo.com/index.php/faq

If you find bad text, a bug, or any sort of exploit, please contact me. I am willing to pay 0.1 to 1.0 BTC, depending on severity.  While customer private keys will never be at risk of exposure, some parts of the website might be exploitable without me knowing.  I would like to avoid this.  The backend is Magento 1.7.0.2 with the bitpay plugin and a couple other minor extensions.

FirstbitsRepo.com's PGP key is listed on MIT's key server:  http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x57D252B1958FF408
Bitmessage address is the same as is listed in my signature, BM-onLajozPiQ8NrfXfzx42gsSYYBdhz6T6V
Email address is [email protected]

Coupon codes!
PHY99 - 99% off one item.  (5 uses)
PHY50 - 50% off entire cart. (10 uses)

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to ask away.  I'll probably be lengthening this OP as questions are asked, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: