Pages:
Author

Topic: Five reasons 2018 could be the best year yet for cryptocurrencies. - page 3. (Read 1639 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

1. The work on scaling issues
2. Large scale and more legitimate ICOs
3. Regulation
4. A lot of execution and usability
5. Institutional investors

For more info or details heres the link.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

I think this is reasonable.
yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
I am involving with bitcoin since 2011 and i absolve bitcoin to much I've great experience with bitcoin and cryptocurrency as far as i know whenever the price fall it increase double next time.
Also mostly ICO are coming with scam this second point should be removed. Best year for bitcoin was 2017 when it reach to 20,000 and now its just 6000 how it can be good year ?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
If you think about it, 2018 us a good time to start investing on crypto currency because all the coins are down and the market is in the red because if the bear run. But the bear market will not last forever. The bull run could definitely start by the 4th quarter up to the first quarter of the next year. All green all the way.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Yes that is true. I mean yes the matket price on crypto currency is all red all year but i gotta say, only in this uear that i could afford to buy one whole Bitcoin. Besides, it's almost impossible to see a market that is all bear. I'm pretty sure therr will be a bull market there somewhere. Also, keep in mind that all these crypto currency have great projects and that is a plus.
right, with the current price drop, making opportunity to buy in large quantities, and hopefully what we expect at the end of the year can be achieved, as at the end of previous year
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The potential can rise even higher, because usability and decentralization are the key points of the prospect of cryptocurrency!
Activity: 462
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
Yes that is true. I mean yes the matket price on crypto currency is all red all year but i gotta say, only in this uear that i could afford to buy one whole Bitcoin. Besides, it's almost impossible to see a market that is all bear. I'm pretty sure therr will be a bull market there somewhere. Also, keep in mind that all these crypto currency have great projects and that is a plus.
Activity: 97
Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

3. Regulation

https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

yes with the passage of time things are going more better in the crypto and if someone will say that the previous year was good in crypto then it is sure that this current years is also better and more better than the previous years. Many people who disappointed is only with the price which raised much high and then came a little back for the correction which will also be get better in the coming months.
I am involving with bitcoin since 2011 and i absolve bitcoin to much I've great experience with bitcoin and cryptocurrency as far as i know whenever the price fall it increase double next time.
I not agree. What kind of " The work on scaling issues" what kind of " Regulation " and what kind of " Institutional investors ". I am not sure that your points meet the market rank nor i see its a good for all cryptocurrency.
Activity: 84

3. Regulation

Activity: 84

3. Regulation

Great points and i am agree with you. I saw bitcoin price is droping which mean it will rise more than any other time. 2018 would be best year for bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I hope it will soon and give more profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Definitely, the price will uprise in the Q4 of 2018. It will just repeat the scenario during 2017 wherein the bitcoin bullish the market. But I think it will grow up more and other cryptocurrency will move up also. Let see how does the luck of cryptocurrencies for 2018 and just hope that it will hit the  high price.
The Q4 of 2018 is fast approaching and I think this will not be strong enough as last year. Although I'm optimistic that we can still have a bull run but due to the market situation it can't be as good as last year. Reaching to $10k for bitcoin will be good enough which I think it's possible to make it.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504

3. Regulation

Maybe that will be true, but I don’t think it will be like that of last year. Same thing can’t continue to be happening at all times. Even before the bubble in last year it took more than a decade before that happened, and if that continues to be happening every time within the same time frame, then its bullsh*t.

No one will invest again, they will withdraw their money and wait for that particular time so they can invest and withdraw immediately before price falls. A market should be unpredictable and I believe that’s how this market is.
Activity: 462
Many had high hopes for 2018, but the market is now under considerable pressure. The price of many crypto currency fell several times compared to the beginning of the year, and the market does not hurry to recover.
Activity: 350

3. Regulation

There are many reasons to consider 2018 for the best year for cryptocurrency but let's not be so complacent about it and continue to be positive. Of course there are trials that could possibly make everyone lose but with the positive vibes and sharing of information will help us minimize losses. Even with the emergence of ICO's, there are still doubt about how good the project is. So looking at the reasons you have shared, then maybe some new investors will come to cryptocurrency.
Activity: 446
Merit: 12
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

3. Regulation

I am still doubtful for number 3 and 4, because in this case even if cryptocurrency regulation was approved, it would not be possible to directly make prices rise drastically. And also the usability of crypto is very low right now.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
2018 is the best year for the cryptocurrencies is because the market is having a huge sale of every cryptocurrencies and that is the reason why i really believed that this is the best because we can get a lot of money from this cryptocurrencies if we are going to buy a lot of cryptocurrencies now and keep them for long term holding.
Is that true? After almost 9 months in 2018, cryptocurrency prices only experienced a monthly decline. Where did you see huge sales of cryptocurrency? there is only a large sale of cryptocurrency. And now we just wait for those who come back and start saving their money to make a price of more than $20,000 but I guess that will be hard.
Activity: 238
“The Future of Security Tokens”

3. Regulation

Ico are dead and i believe we will got institutional investors in 2019 not in 2018. We got so many custody for institutional investors and regulations is not a major problem anymore and blockchain started to be use.
Activity: 266
You talk about "lot of execution in terms of usability" which I don't think is really valid point. I mean we don't need too many number of coins in the market but we just want to have valid projects with really "real" use of them. If such projects come along then only they could help our crypto currency world to evolve in better ways. So let's hope it comes that way only and about rest of the points you mentioned are worth cosniderable too.

I understand your viewpoint and even partly share it. I do not think that this year will be something that is really great for the cryptocurrencies. Just for some alts.
Activity: 840
Until now, 2018 is not too good for cryptomarket. Market cap value erased more than 70% and most altcoin in market drop the price more than 90%. But if we are looking cheap good altcoin, i think 2018 is good year to start buying
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
I'M waiting for its global regulation.. I want bitcoin to be accepted as global currencies having regulation that would secure the safety of investors is good for btc..
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Harapan yg sangat bersemangat.. mendengar ulasan kawan kawan ataupun gelembungan grafis bitcoin membuat semua orang yg terlibat di btc jd girang itu memang harapan kita semua potensi untuk naik sudah agan prediksi kita sabar menunggu..
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

3. Regulation

Reasons can only be established in hindsight as far as Bitcoin's path is concerned. And none of the points you are listing is even certain to happen, by the way.
Pages:
Jump to: