Pages:
Author

Topic: Five reasons 2018 could be the best year yet for cryptocurrencies. - page 8. (Read 1613 times)

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
1. The work on scaling issues
2. Large scale and more legitimate ICOs
3. Regulation
4. A lot of execution and usability
5. Institutional investors

I don't find 3. Regulation and 5. Institutional investors for good at all.

Also, market will grow a lot slower now. I think the best year so far was 2017 and the next better year will be '19-20, but not '18.
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
I am not sure about the reasons you have mentioned up there but do know one thing that crypto currency is on the verge of rising. It has already seen huge down slope and it is done with whatever crash it had recently. The crash was anyway replica of the year start which can also be seen for many last years! The downfall at the year start is always thought to be year ending post effect as well as Chinese new year start effect. They both squeeze the bitcoin market from both the side and hence it always falls around this one.

This will now again start rising as the post effects has ended and people are out of the hangover now! They are getting the investments back into crypto. News can be heard that many UK's stock holders are investing huge amounts of money into this and thus it can grow really big by the end of year 2018.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
The fifth reason would be the best reason why 2018 could be the best year for a cryptocurrency as well as the cryptomarket though the speculations arent accurate but the institutional investments coming from different countries can really make it happen this year.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Definitely, the price will uprise in the Q4 of 2018. It will just repeat the scenario during 2017 wherein the bitcoin bullish the market. But I think it will grow up more and other cryptocurrency will move up also. Let see how does the luck of cryptocurrencies for 2018 and just hope that it will hit the  high price.
I think this scenario it became a habit for Bitcoin, amazing growth in the ending of the year. In deed people are starting to realize the power of the crypto community and that is a good thing because this demonstrates that we believe in something that can be accomplished.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
3. Regulation

That’s far from happening buddy. I don’t see any major updates regarding the work on scaling issues. We still hoping for this one since years. Many forks came out but they all did it for their greed and profits and nobody really helped bitcoin scale up. The segwit came in but branched our crazy and spreaded the community into two.

There is no reason to support the ICO here, because there are none out there who has brighter ideas any more. They all are condensed now and repeating each other to get some profits. The ICO just stands out only if the real product is avaible for the particular project.

Regulations, this is mega issue and it could turn out to be international one someday looking after its global question. Every country’s government is concerned about it because the money just flying away from one country to another without their radar. Don’t see much things happening in the favour of bitcoin though.

There could be execution and usability only if above three points are valid. This can only happen if there is really a real use of the whole thing in real world applications.

Institutional investors, ah I think there are some but what about them, how they will raise the economy eight times the current one.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
Definitely, the price will uprise in the Q4 of 2018. It will just repeat the scenario during 2017 wherein the bitcoin bullish the market. But I think it will grow up more and other cryptocurrency will move up also. Let see how does the luck of cryptocurrencies for 2018 and just hope that it will hit the  high price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
Hosp has explained before why a potential cryptocurrency bubble could burst in 2018, but there are several factors that make him see upside potential in the space.

For bitcoin, the most important cryptocurrency by his estimation, he sees a 150 percent potential upside for 2018.

Taking into account several factors, the cryptocurrency market's upside potential could rise to up to seven or eight times present levels, he says.

3. Regulation

For more info or details heres the link.
https://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2018/02/23/bitcoin-ethereum-other-cryptocurrency-five-positive-factors-for-2018.html

I think this is reasonable.
Pages:
Jump to: