Pages:
Author

Topic: [Flag] Organized Ethnic Hatred against the Turkish Section, ~Timelord2067 - page 2. (Read 2233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656

One by one, the Supporters of your Flag are dropping off DT, just like theymos wanted:
Creating or supporting a scammer flag is actively affirming a set of pretty clear fact-statements. If someone knowingly supports a flag containing incorrect fact-statements, then that is crystal-clear abuse, and I will seek to have such people removed from DT ASAP. People who are habitually wrong, even not knowingly, should also be removed.
Was it worth it? I'd say it's a waste of DT-powers Sad

You are quoting theymos' comments on the far stronger `scammer`flag, I opened a `high-risk` individual flag, you know this LoyceV, why would you introduce a 100% false premise into your argument like that Smiley ?..

Anyways I don't think there is any power to be had in these DT dramas. I think it's an empty illusion,
and I really would like this illusion to NOT cast a very real shadow on my legitimate activities on this forum.

You are correct there is considerable support for my flag. There will be far more if we keep going like this as more and more independent people find out there are serious judgement and logical errors in the conduct of some DT1 members. But frankly I couldn't care less.

You and I both know very well, LoyceV, that there are a number of DT1 members as we speak, who are in 100% agreement with the slanderous behavior of timelord2067. I hope you are a consistent enough man to subject them to the same lofty "paragon of virtue" standards that you are expecting from me.

If, despite all of these legitimate points in our favor, the global community still feels strongly that the minor procedural controversy in my "high-risk" individual flag outweighs everything else, I'm very happy to withdraw it, it means nothing to me.

All the Best
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
Funny I don't recall you (or anyone for that matter) making this beautifully virtuous and enlightened comment when Timelord2067 just the other day opened not 1 but 7 abusive flags that "devalue the entire rating system"
You were on DT2, that makes all the difference.

One by one, the Supporters of your Flag are dropping off DT, just like theymos wanted:
Creating or supporting a scammer flag is actively affirming a set of pretty clear fact-statements. If someone knowingly supports a flag containing incorrect fact-statements, then that is crystal-clear abuse, and I will seek to have such people removed from DT ASAP. People who are habitually wrong, even not knowingly, should also be removed.
Was it worth it? I'd say it's a waste of DT-powers Sad

double standards
DT-members are held to higher standards.

selective treatment
I don't see any DT-members support Timelord2067's Flags:

2019-09-06 Fri 03.18h
source: loyce.club

695 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged Vispilio (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by malevolent, suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, marlboroza, Kalemder, wolwoo, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, Vispilio, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

696 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged wolwoo (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, marlboroza, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, ekiller, Vispilio, lighpulsar07, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

697 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged ekiller (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by EFS, suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, marlboroza, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, ekiller, Vispilio, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

698 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged Kalemder (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, ekiller, Vispilio, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

699 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged gospodin (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, marlboroza, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, Vispilio, lighpulsar07, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

700 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged PHI1618 (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by suchmoon, goraset, mhanbostanci, mindrust, Lutpin, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, gospodin, Bthd, shasan, Vispilio, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

701 Insufficient support. Timelord2067 flagged El-Cezeri (type 1, see why). Supported by Timelord2067. Opposed by suchmoon, mindrust, Lutpin, Kalemder, wolwoo, Matthias9515, AlyattesLydia, teeGUMES, PHI1618, Bthd, shasan, ekiller, Vispilio, El-Cezeri, DragonDance.

The same can't be said about your Flag:

See IsTimelord2067onDTyet.tk.
legendary
This is not what these flags are for. You are free to leave ratings on his profile if you insist, but this is also frowned upon unless the intent is to prevent fraud. This has nothing to do with fraud and is just retribution for a disagreement, righteous or otherwise. You can not use flags like this because it devalues the entire rating system. This is an invalid flag that reflects more poorly on its creator than its target.

Funny I don't recall you (or anyone for that matter) making this beautifully virtuous and enlightened comment when Timelord2067 just the other day opened not 1 but 7 abusive flags that "devalue the entire rating system"

How would you suggest I should respond, when there is blatantly obvious double standards and highly selective treatment going on, to the complete detriment of the local section participants of the forum, who have not, as of yet (and also because of lack of interest for the incessant dramas) been very active in meta & reputation...
Activity: 518
Merit: 271
snip thank you for your beautiful speech mr. vispilio /sarcasm...

I don't want to read these dramas. but i think this is necessary to reply on this thread Mr. Vispilio, you are clearly wrong here launching a retaliatory flag against timelord is clearly an abuse that's why suchmoon et. al. opposed your flag against timelord and also, they opposed timelord's flag against you. Trust Flags are made for scammers not for personal vendetta just because you were falsely accused of account farming.

Trust Flags can valid only if the user:

a. scammed/stole money.
b. running a shady service that risks people's money/BTC. (perfect example game-protect's service).
c. who broke a written contract that results of financial damages to contract creator.

I suggest that you should withdraw the flag against timelord's or leave a negative feedback to timelord just to calm your personal vendetta against him (this is why theymos didn't remove feedbacks) and stop attacking DTs for opposing that invalid flag that you created. in that way, you won't turn yourself into self entitled asshole.

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
This is not what these flags are for. You are free to leave ratings on his profile if you insist, but this is also frowned upon unless the intent is to prevent fraud. This has nothing to do with fraud and is just retribution for a disagreement, righteous or otherwise. You can not use flags like this because it devalues the entire rating system. This is an invalid flag that reflects more poorly on its creator than its target.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
If @theymos makes a new flag type concerning the quality of judgement of a user, I would swap it with that; something like:

"There are multiple reported instances of factual and provably false fallacies in the judgement and reasoning skills of this user; his feedback on others should be taken with great reservation, and people dealing with him should beware his factual incompetence might spill into future financial mistakes as well."

There is such a thing - it's called neutral trust feedback and it covers anything you want to say about a person that doesn't fall into positive or negative trust guidelines, or any of the flag types.
legendary

Even if that were true, which I doubt since Timelord's flag on you is inactive, your retaliatory flag does nothing to change that.

It's not retaliatory, I only found out about the poor and extremely unreliable judgement skills of Timelord2067 after reading his insane babble about me and the Turkish section. I was actually very surprised to find out he made it into legendary rank without being deeply red painted or kicked off the forum much earlier...

I don't want any other innocent person to fall victim to his obsessive endless patterns of toxic false accusations and be dissuaded from taking active part on this forum, thus the flag.
If @theymos makes a new flag type concerning the quality of judgement of a user, I would swap it with that; something like:

"There are multiple reported instances of factual and provably false fallacies in the judgement and reasoning skills of this user; his feedback on others should be taken with great reservation, and people dealing with him should beware his factual incompetence might spill into future financial mistakes as well."
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

I couldn't care less about what an internet troll thinks about me

The extreme rhetoric that you have employed in your description of the subject rather contradicts that.

...but his trolling does have real life financial repercussions.
When we want to manage a bounty, lottery, auction or participate in one in the future for example, the first question that will be asked is "hey why do you have flags or negative trust raised against you, sorry we gotta go with someone else"

Are there any active flags or negative trust currently applying to any of the Turkish members due to Timelord's actions?
As Suchmoon points out, even if there were then your flag on him wouldn't alter that.

You seem to be trying to satisfy the financial conditions of your flag

I believe that anyone dealing with Timelord2067 is at a high risk of losing money

by making this claim, as well as by the more general (and emotively charged) one in your original post

If historical events are any guide, I'm reasonably convinced that there is a great correlation between exhibiting irrational hate & persecution towards certain groups and committing financial crimes against them, so I believe the flag against this deeply unstable stalker called Timelord2067 is appropriate from a financial perspective as well.

and I personally don't think you have achieved that, but I won't be "voting" on any of the outstanding flags in this saga as none of them (rightly) stands any chance of success and are best forgotten.

For what my opinion is worth, your extreme reaction to Timelord and his posts may be counter productive for your general credibility, on the basis that it reinforces the view of onlookers that "there's no smoke without fire".

legendary
Merit: 1148
I got off this flag. I hope you don't misjudge us. We're not bad people. I've just been wronged and we're sorry, I'm a little angry. I can get a reaction from my friends, I respect them.
legendary
When we want to manage a bounty, lottery, auction or participate in one in the future for example, the first question that will be asked is "hey why do you have flags or negative trust raised against you, sorry we gotta go with someone else" just to give you one example...

Even if that were true, which I doubt since Timelord's flag on you is inactive, your retaliatory flag does nothing to change that.
legendary
Irrelevant! Being on DT means you should have a thicker skin. So what if someone on the internet doesn't like you?
Leave Neutral feedback if you want, that's what it's for.

Want an example? Go read LoyceV - robovac. low worth, low achieving, sig spamming fool. - REAL DEBATE. I've Merited the OP for making a great (but complete BS) post. That's how you handle "fights" on the internet. Why would you even care about unimportant people? Just laugh it off and go on with your life.

I couldn't care less about what an internet troll thinks about me Loyce, but his trolling does have real life financial repercussions.

When we want to manage a bounty, lottery, auction or participate in one in the future for example, the first question that will be asked is "hey why do you have flags or negative trust raised against you, sorry we gotta go with someone else" just to give you one example...

the insane ramblings of a moron should not have this much financial influence, if it does, there is clearly something wrong with the system and it's not working as intended.

You guys probably don't notice how toxic this can be because most of the DT1 core members have known eachother for years and all have glamorous reviews of each other so the slander by a few nasty trolls towards you guys don't matter,

but do you not want any new comers to ever benefit from the activities in BTT, should it remain an exclusive old boys network because of some nasty troll bullshit ?.. I hope you are a little bit more inclusive & open-minded than that.
Activity: 1659
Merit: 687
LoyceV on the road. Or couch.
In my opinion, a racist person is prone to swindle and harm people. So I support the flag. This is my opinion and freedom of opinion.
Lol, the Flag literally states it's not based on the user's opinion.
legendary
As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well. I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me. That would increase his courage. Let him understand his mistake and give up. I don't think he'il apologize, but at least raise the flag.
You can oppose a flag if it's incorrect. Creating/supporting a retaliatory flag solely because you can't tolerate someone being wrong is not the correct use of the trust system.

do you want the forum to be a place where anyone with too much time on their hands can make up an unlimited number of insane stories and flags targeting any group of people, and the only repercussion is people either ignore or oppose his flag;
That's how it's always been and I (like everyone else) can choose to live with it or leave. I prefer the freedom of speech allowed by the forum even if at times I don't like some expressions of it.

while that flag remains on the profile of everyone he targets forever, and is the first question asked towards the innocent people in all their future forum activities.
The flag is inactive. If anyone asks about it - point out the long list of users opposing it and explain that the flag is incorrect.

Right now as it stands, if you want to destroy someone in the forum, make up nasty lies and insults about him, and when he finally comes up to defend himself, put him on your distrust list and call it censorship and abuse instead of self defense.
Many users have bullshit inactive flags and bullshit untrusted red ratings - comes with the territory. However retaliatory flags and ratings have always been frowned upon and that is not appropriate "defense".
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1727
Be A Hope
In my opinion, a racist person is prone to swindle and harm people. So I support the flag. This is my opinion and freedom of opinion.

He blames all active and valuable Turkish members. This is clearly racism. He's been doing this for a long time. Nobody clearly insults a nation. It organizes conspiracies in this way.

@Timerlord, My request is to make peace and know each other better. The Turks are not enemies. We're people like you. I'm sure we'il understand each other as we talk.The members spoken here are valuable members. They all add value to the community.
Nobody has any bad intentions. Nobody's been a fraud.
There's no point in breaking a heart.

Cheers!
legendary
As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well.
You should read Trust flags. You can't reserve the right to abuse Flags on Bitcontalk.

I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me.
That's the part about the "thicker skin" I mentioned. Just Oppose his Flag and move on.

Image loading...
Well, since you do. I will remove the Timelord2067 flag. I hope he returns from his mistake. Because I'm not a belligerent grump.
legendary

Just making it clear so that there is no misunderstanding why you all ended up on my distrust list, until you remove your support for the flag or bring evidence of trading with Timelord2067 being high-risk.

BTW I have opposed flags created by Timelord2067 and excluded him too.

do you want the forum to be a place where anyone with too much time on their hands can make up an unlimited number of insane stories and flags targeting any group of people, and the only repercussion is people either ignore or oppose his flag;

while that flag remains on the profile of everyone he targets forever, and is the first question asked towards the innocent people in all their future forum activities (not to mention all the other ridiculous threads he made about the Turkish section, which people have inquired about personally to me many times already).

This q is directed at both you and @theymos, the architect of the trust system, would you like a system where moronic trolls wield unlimited power to taint the reputation of high quality forum members, and all of this is promoted in an extremely stretched interpretation of "free speech", while that same free speech is punished with negative trust when naturally the innocent parties finally defend themselves.

I trust any smart independent observer can see the inherent absurdity of this.

Right now as it stands, if you want to destroy someone in the forum, make up nasty lies and insults about him, and when he finally comes up to defend himself, put him on your distrust list and call it censorship and abuse instead of self defense.

I trust @theymos appreciates the notion that if Flag 1 is exclusively reserved for financial scams,

then there must be a new type of flag highlighting the extremely poor judgement and reasoning skills of certain abusive and perverse individuals, so that trolls like Timelord2067 cannot steal the time and future financial proclivity of innocent people anymore.
legendary
As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well.
You should read Trust flags. You can't reserve the right to abuse Flags on Bitcontalk.

I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me.
That's the part about the "thicker skin" I mentioned. Just Oppose his Flag and move on.

Image loading...
legendary
As long as the flag Timelord2067 opens stops, I reserve the right to flag it as well. I can't tolerate someone if it's wrong to me. That would increase his courage. Let him understand his mistake and give up. I don't think he'il apologize, but at least raise the flag.
legendary
Because he was the first one to attack.
Tell that to you teacher next time you get into a playground fight.
Seriously, grow the fuck up, the lot of you.
If someone distrusts you and opens a flag, you give her flowers?
Irrelevant! Being on DT means you should have a thicker skin. So what if someone on the internet doesn't like you?
Leave Neutral feedback if you want, that's what it's for.

Want an example? Go read LoyceV - robovac. low worth, low achieving, sig spamming fool. - REAL DEBATE. I've Merited the OP for making a great (but complete BS) post. That's how you handle "fights" on the internet. Why would you even care about unimportant people? Just laugh it off and go on with your life.
legendary
Because he was the first one to attack.

Tell that to you teacher next time you get into a playground fight.

Seriously, grow the fuck up, the lot of you.
If someone distrusts you and opens a flag, you give her flowers?
Pages:
Jump to: