Pages:
Author

Topic: [Flag] Organized Ethnic Hatred against the Turkish Section, ~Timelord2067 - page 3. (Read 2233 times)

legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Because he was the first one to attack.

Tell that to you teacher next time you get into a playground fight.

Seriously, grow the fuck up, the lot of you.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1148
mhanbostanci, ekiller, Kalemder, bobita, Vispilio, wolwoo, gospodin, El-Cezeri, DragonDance

I think this flag constitutes abuse of the trust system. There are no "concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with" and it appears to be based on your opinion that Timelord2067 is racist and that racism means high risk of losing money when dealing with Timelord2067.

Just making it clear so that there is no misunderstanding why you all ended up on my distrust list, until you remove your support for the flag or bring evidence of trading with Timelord2067 being high-risk.

BTW I have opposed flags created by Timelord2067 and excluded him too.

My English is not enough 🤷‍♂️ I hope I'll be right.
Why did Timelord2067 open a topic and add only Turks? Already a limited number of members of the Turkish section. Probably a malicious Turk whispered something to him.
I'm not saying the Turkish forum is perfect. We have problems too. There are trolls and messing around, how many times has EFS intervened? We have no source of merit. Vispilio raised a topic here and asked you to send merit. Thanks for your help.
I also thank you for not supporting Timelord2067's flag. If Timelord2067 raises the flag, I will. Because he was the first one to attack.
legendary
mhanbostanci, ekiller, Kalemder, bobita, Vispilio, wolwoo, gospodin, El-Cezeri, DragonDance

I think this flag constitutes abuse of the trust system. There are no "concrete red flags which any knowledgeable & reasonable forum user should agree with" and it appears to be based on your opinion that Timelord2067 is racist and that racism means high risk of losing money when dealing with Timelord2067.

Just making it clear so that there is no misunderstanding why you all ended up on my distrust list, until you remove your support for the flag or bring evidence of trading with Timelord2067 being high-risk.

BTW I have opposed flags created by Timelord2067 and excluded him too.

legendary

I'm being charged
I respond, complaining and deleting
hang me, let it end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLCEUpIg8rE
legendary
yes I sent, is it forbidden?

No.

I haven't used feedback since the day I became a member. In the light of the information I have gained for 2 and a half years, I wrote feedback to people I trust in the forum. what is the problem?

Lack of references or other indications of how those users are "unlikely to scam anyone".

Would it be more ethical if I did it over time?

Probably not. I didn't say anything about ethics or the significance of timing so this sounds like a loaded question.

why do you tend to draw bad things out of what people do?

I didn't say it's a bad thing. I don't trust your judgement is all.

What is the main problem?

I have a feeling you're gonna try to stretch this towards "racism".

why can't we trust each other and get rid of our prejudices.

Here we go again.

Do I have to prove to you and to each member of the forum what I am, who I am?

You don't have to prove anything. When you do or say stuff on the forum other people may form opinions about that. In fact, if you try too hard you might get unwanted results, so no, don't try to prove anything.

Now can we stay on topic please.
legendary
I have a question for you: why did you add me to your distrust list? What did I do to make you a distrust? Who hated me for you?

please answer honestly

Not sure how that's relevant to the topic at hand, but it's because of reference-less trust ratings you posted for a large number of users on August 29.

yes I sent, is it forbidden? I haven't used feedback since the day I became a member. In the light of the information I have gained for 2 and a half years, I wrote feedback to people I trust in the forum. what is the problem? Would it be more ethical if I did it over time? why do you tend to draw bad things out of what people do? What is the main problem? why can't we trust each other and get rid of our prejudices.

Do I have to prove to you and to each member of the forum what I am, who I am?
legendary
I have a question for you: why did you add me to your distrust list? What did I do to make you a distrust? Who hated me for you?

please answer honestly

Not sure how that's relevant to the topic at hand, but it's because of reference-less trust ratings you posted for a large number of users on August 29.

legendary
Merit: 1656
As for the flag, it should be created only if you suspect that person might steal your funds or you will lose funds when dealing with flagged account. Moron or not, making very bad connections based on "they distrusted me on the same week so they could be alt accounts" or whatever Timelord2067 wanted to say in that thread is not good reason to flag him so I won't support it.

That's a good point. However if a user has a completely deranged habit of routinely lying and raising wild false accusations, then there should be a flag against them so people don't have to expend time and energy every time to respond to his psychotic babble.

Also it goes without saying such a dishonest unhinged individual cannot be trusted in any financial deal, so I believe the financial warning flag against Timelord2067 is really very relevant.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 2272

please answer honestly
Probably because suchmoon doesn't know who you are and doesn't find your trust feedback relevant or does not want to see your sent trust feedback, which are all positive without reference links btw.

As for the flag, it should be created only if you suspect that person might steal your funds or you will lose funds when dealing with flagged account. Moron or not, making very bad connections based on "they distrusted me on the same week so they could be alt accounts" or whatever Timelord2067 wanted to say in that thread is not good reason to flag him so I won't support it.
legendary
I trust the person I want
I give merit to the person I want
Do you ask anyone while you do these things? NO!
Then stop judging me and my friends and mute your voice.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
That's before we even get to the actual existence of racism in Timelord's posts. I believe he would just as happily dig into any group of users if he thought there was a conspiracy going on, and he has done so on numerous occasions in the past.
Here's an example: Timelord2067 attacking DarkStar_.
legendary
blocking or suspension of 3-5 weeks. Slander people, stealing time is a crime everywhere. Will the subject be closed without even apologizing?

Not everywhere, for example slander (and defamation in general) is not a crime where I live. Also keep in mind that defamation is typically defined as an intentionally false and damaging statement of fact, whereas most of the stuff on this forum is opinions. Not sure what you mean about stealing time.

It seems there is a great deal of cultural difference here. Some communities are more tolerant to free speech than others and this forum is definitely on the more tolerant end of the spectrum.

That's before we even get to the actual existence of racism in Timelord's posts. I believe he would just as happily dig into any group of users if he thought there was a conspiracy going on, and he has done so on numerous occasions in the past. You'd think in his many years on this forum his alleged hatred for Turkish users would have surfaced a long time ago.

please answer honestly
legendary
blocking or suspension of 3-5 weeks. Slander people, stealing time is a crime everywhere. Will the subject be closed without even apologizing?

Not everywhere, for example slander (and defamation in general) is not a crime where I live. Also keep in mind that defamation is typically defined as an intentionally false and damaging statement of fact, whereas most of the stuff on this forum is opinions. Not sure what you mean about stealing time.

It seems there is a great deal of cultural difference here. Some communities are more tolerant to free speech than others and this forum is definitely on the more tolerant end of the spectrum.

That's before we even get to the actual existence of racism in Timelord's posts. I believe he would just as happily dig into any group of users if he thought there was a conspiracy going on, and he has done so on numerous occasions in the past. You'd think in his many years on this forum his alleged hatred for Turkish users would have surfaced a long time ago.
legendary
There is no "organised ethnic hatred" going on. We have nothing against Turks; we hate all trust abusers equally regardless of ethnicity. And we're not even organised: I discovered your trust abuse completely independently of Timelord2067. Are you going to insist there's an innocent explanation for the "irregularities" in your trust lists?

oh really, you are so convincing Smiley... what about this Foxpup:

the moment a Turkish member's name comes up, you trip over yourself to shower the thread with memes & videos of baboons and similar Wink,

the moment someone attacks a Turkish member, you shower them with endless merits, no need to play this hide and seek, be free.

Come out an say it: you hate Turkish people, it's liberating Smiley

and I hate hypocrites and closed-minded individuals, but I'm still intellectually curious to find out the root causes of your hatred...

Good luck.
legendary
There is no "organised ethnic hatred" going on. We have nothing against Turks; we hate all trust abusers equally regardless of ethnicity. And we're not even organised: I discovered your trust abuse completely independently of Timelord2067. Are you going to insist there's an innocent explanation for the "irregularities" in your trust lists?

I'm a Turk. I know Turkish, I use English translate. Who do you think I can add to my trust list?
Is it irregular to include people I talk to every day?
Who is in your trust list? what is your purpose? explain why you add one by one? why does me add distrust to aliens? Although I don't write a word in English!

Heeey. You can't judge us, let everyone judge itself !!!
legendary
Activity: 4494
Merit: 3178
Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023
legendary
Playing the racism card everytime. its too politic. You are ruining our forum with your nepotism. They are abusing merit system. they are using lots of alt accounts. Remember that: 2 month ago there was a DT ''election'' in local forum.  Now there are a

Visipilo
Trust list topic  (they are listing DT list for local. its abusing and pressure for local members)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52241677

Kalemder
Trust list topic (for adding DT to each other. its a abuse)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guvendiiniz-timat-ettiiniz-uyeler-trust-list-trust-feedback-dt1-nedir-5179926

wolwoo     

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358568

when some accusation appeared about this issue. They fastly organised for voting opposite flag.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358255

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358186

They are using racism card. Because they are know, they are in a fraud. they are oppressive people on local forum. And playing racism card, playing aggrieved role. the evidence is very clear. they abused the system and still continue to abuse.

You really can't tell. The accusations are directed at all of us, and we need "others" to get confidence.
Tell us what rule we've broken to make the Turkish forum work together as a crime! Besides, it didn't go into practice, because of people like you ...
If we don't trust the people we talk to, who do we give?
If we are not going to fight against the flag against us, what will we unite? Aren't we going to defend self?
legendary

I don't think banning racism is censorship Loyce, it's just promoting the survival and well being of the human species Smiley.
But it is censorship.  Racial supremacy (whatever the race) is an idea, and if someone can't express that idea because someone is prohibiting people from speaking about it....well, what would you call that if not censorship?  LoyceV is correct.  If free speech is to be protected, it's generally the offensive ideas that need the defense, not inoffensive speech that most people agree with.

interesting side point, I have no objections against free speech, it's meaningful to talk about whether certain races exhibit superiority or some other generalized patterns in some areas.

But using this line of thinking to then create unfair and provably false disadvantages to certain groups, with no regards whatsoever to ethics or due process; this I believe would be a bannable offense in any community or organization.

It's also philosophically incorrect as it would imply reverse causality. The proponents of the racial theories often overlook that while an average statistic about the distribution of a certain race's IQ for example might hold some merit, the fact remains that individual outliers from any race or nationality can still manage to (and do) outshine everyone else.

That is the power of individual genius,
and what philosophers like Hegel would call a momentous, world-historical individual, carrying the human Geist and existence to greater and more beautiful levels of advancement.
Activity: 11
Merit: 3
Playing the racism card everytime. its too politic. You are ruining our forum with your nepotism. They are abusing merit system. they are using lots of alt accounts. Remember that: 2 month ago there was a DT ''election'' in local forum.  Now there are a

Visipilo
Trust list topic  (they are listing DT list for local. its abusing and pressure for local members)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52241677

Kalemder
Trust list topic (for adding DT to each other. its a abuse)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/guvendiiniz-timat-ettiiniz-uyeler-trust-list-trust-feedback-dt1-nedir-5179926

wolwoo     

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358568

when some accusation appeared about this issue. They fastly organised for voting opposite flag.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358255

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.52358186

They are using racism card. Because they are know, they are in a fraud. they are oppressive people on local forum. And playing racism card, playing aggrieved role. the evidence is very clear. they abused the system and still continue to abuse.

legendary
People are obliged to prove their claim. Are we gonna come here every day and answer someone's crap? Or will those who make false accusations be given heavy penalties?

What penalties exactly? If someone breaks forum rules - report them to moderators. Other than that you can choose to either ignore it or to escalate the drama.

The truth is, friends: There are monuments of arrogance that cannot attract each other in this forum. And one of them is Turkish. Delilah is this person's side account.
Not only that, it's a gang that trolls in the forum, has a side account and wants to stir up the forum! These exist both globally and in our forum. Just a day islamicoin has been banned in the forum.

The forum won't be comfortable until it clears such gangs and collaborators.
Pages:
Jump to: