Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 111. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 31, 2019, 03:34:51 AM
^^^ Relativity has been falsified by experiment  (Dufour & Prunier), gravity is an unproven theory and you can't even come up with bullshit to explain the acceleration from the change in speed every 12 hours due to the 66.6k MPH claimed orbit around the Sun.

Globalism is a conspiracy and an act of war on all of humanity, all life and the creator of this plane of existence. You're committing an act of war against me, go rope yourself you sack of shit.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 30, 2019, 03:18:40 PM
^^^ Not only is the Earth not rotating (rotation at a constant velocity is an acceleration) but the variation in rotation speed every 12 hours caused by the 66,600 MPH orbit around the Sun would be catastrophic.

The example of a car or aircraft traveling in a straight line at a constant velocity is a fucking joke, go kill yourself!

You also must have Alzheimer because we also talked about this already. In fact, I don't understand why your google doesn't work, you could have searched this yourself, aren't you the one telling us to do our research? That acceleration you are talking about is minuscule compared to gravity.

There's no proof gravity is real, it's an unproven theory that exists solely to support the pseudoscience of heliocentrism. You claim your average person can't feel a force of ~14g, I'm going to call bullshit on that.

I like how you mention Google, as if it gives any credibility to your fucking conspiracy of bullshit run by the rich and powerful of this world, as if they don't tell Google its business and make all the top links point to pseudocientific garbage.

Finally you don't even address the fact you claim we're going around the Sun at 66,600 MPH in addition to the 1,000 MPH rotation, 14g * 666000 = you're fucked!

My recommendation that you KYS stands.

^^^ Wow! Your religion is something like the Koran violence part of their religion. Is this something you share with all FE people? Or is it basically only you?

Cool

When criminals are so rich and powerful they have nobody who can enforce basic common law what can be done? Murder, torture, rape, pedophilia, cannibalism these are all normal for them; how is violence not just?

''There's no proof gravity is real, it's an unproven theory that exists solely to support the pseudoscience of heliocentrism. You claim your average person can't feel a force of ~14g'' No I don't, then again you could have googled this but you still don't. That's nto how it works, that force is relative to the force of gravity, go learn something.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 30, 2019, 12:58:15 PM
^^^ Not only is the Earth not rotating (rotation at a constant velocity is an acceleration) but the variation in rotation speed every 12 hours caused by the 66,600 MPH orbit around the Sun would be catastrophic.

The example of a car or aircraft traveling in a straight line at a constant velocity is a fucking joke, go kill yourself!

You also must have Alzheimer because we also talked about this already. In fact, I don't understand why your google doesn't work, you could have searched this yourself, aren't you the one telling us to do our research? That acceleration you are talking about is minuscule compared to gravity.

There's no proof gravity is real, it's an unproven theory that exists solely to support the pseudoscience of heliocentrism. You claim your average person can't feel a force of ~14g, I'm going to call bullshit on that.

I like how you mention Google, as if it gives any credibility to your fucking conspiracy of bullshit run by the rich and powerful of this world, as if they don't tell Google its business and make all the top links point to pseudocientific garbage.

Finally you don't even address the fact you claim we're going around the Sun at 66,600 MPH in addition to the 1,000 MPH rotation, 14g * 666000 = you're fucked!

^^^ Wow! Your religion is something like the Koran violence part of their religion. Is this something you share with all FE people? Or is it basically only you?

Cool

When criminals are so rich and powerful they have nobody who can enforce basic common law what can be done? Murder, torture, rape, pedophilia, cannibalism these are all normal for them; how is violence not just?

Probably the biggest proof that gravity is real is that everybody uses it all the time every day. If you say, "That's not gravity; it's something else," whatever you want to call it, it still acts the same way as gravity. Some people choose to call it gravity. Other people choose to call it by a different word.

When you travel with the earth, you don't notice your rate of travel. Same with a car going 60 down the highway. You don't notice that you are moving. But jump out and you will suddenly feel it... if you live.

The U.S. Constitution upholds freedom. Join with others who understand, and we can keep government people from hurting us. The private membership association can be part of our method.

If you don't do something, you are simply coasting. When you slow down and stop, criminals will get you. Of course, they have you already... in the funny farm.  Cheesy

Cool
legendary
January 30, 2019, 12:07:11 PM

Finally you don't even address the fact you claim we're going around the Sun at 66,600 MPH in addition to the 1,000 MPH rotation, 14g * 66,600 66.6 = you're fucked!

Cool

January 30, 2019, 11:16:27 AM

legendary
January 30, 2019, 10:43:43 AM

Cool
legendary
January 30, 2019, 10:24:54 AM

January 30, 2019, 06:14:14 AM
Agarthian, do you feel the billions of bacteria crawling on your skin?

No?  Maybe bacteria is made up as well....  :/

Yes it is . I hope u are feeling the made up stuff Smiley

blv any shit they taught you but never question reality eh ?  they schooled you well not to think for yourself.

I have already explained that to you, do you have alzheimers? Do you feel a difference when you are in a plane vs when you are in a car?
legendary
January 30, 2019, 03:09:50 AM
nice topic to discussion genf20 plus

HGH (can be made in the body from L-arginine)
NAD+ (can be gotten from resveratrol)
Telomerace (can be purchased from Amazon)

Cool
legendary
January 30, 2019, 03:02:06 AM
blv any shit they taught you but never question reality eh ?  they schooled you well not to think for yourself.

Only under junior high school.  And then I refused to go to church anymore and started thinking for myself.

All the training in the world doesn't increase IQ or the ability to think.

Cool
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
January 30, 2019, 02:56:53 AM
nice topic to discussion genf20 plus
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 30, 2019, 01:33:48 AM

Only under junior high school.  And then I refused to go to church anymore and started thinking for myself.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
January 30, 2019, 01:27:18 AM

No?  Maybe bacteria is made up as well....  :/

Yes it is . I hope u are feeling the made up stuff Smiley

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 30, 2019, 01:26:47 AM

No?  Maybe bacteria is made up as well....  :/
January 29, 2019, 11:36:39 PM
legendary
January 29, 2019, 08:02:10 PM
^^^ I have so extremely much experience with gravity, that I don't believe it exists at all!

Cool

EDIT: I know it exists.
|

You know it exists ? or you are really gullible enough to believe anything that would make sense to u at the time ?

Gravity is the easiest theory to disprove.

Ever wonder why its called a theory and not a fact ?

Disproving gravity theory doesn't disprove gravity.

gravity
[grav-i-tee]

noun, plural grav·i·ties.
1. the force of attraction by which terrestrial bodies tend to fall toward the center of the earth.
2. heaviness or weight.
3. gravitation in general.
4. acceleration of gravity.
5. a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration of gravity. Symbol : g

I don't care about all the reasons somebody might think gravity works or doesn't work. It's still gravity to me. If you wanna call it blink-blank, go ahead. It's still gravity. And if you don't inform me of what you want to call it, I just might not know what you are talking about when you say your blink-blank, just like I don't understand Hindi.

Cool
January 29, 2019, 07:15:28 PM
^^^ I have so extremely much experience with gravity, that I don't believe it exists at all!

Cool

EDIT: I know it exists.
|

You know it exists ? or you are really gullible enough to believe anything that would make sense to u at the time ?

Gravity is the easiest theory to disprove.

Ever wonder why its called a theory and not a fact ?
January 29, 2019, 07:05:54 PM
Have you considered suicide ....?

In light of all your phukking macabre posts about roping and suicide,
have you yourself ever considered breathing a helium bag and painlessly ending it my friend? Or is that too close to home?
It's not a phukking joke and you shouldn't joke about it. Just sayin....
Stick to your flat earth claptrap.

Suicide is usually a codeword for Murder.

But I just might be bullshitting.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
January 29, 2019, 06:43:30 PM
Have you considered suicide ....?

In light of all your phukking macabre posts about roping and suicide,
have you yourself ever considered breathing a helium bag and painlessly ending it my friend? Or is that too close to home?
It's not a phukking joke and you shouldn't joke about it. Just sayin....
Stick to your flat earth claptrap.
legendary
January 29, 2019, 01:56:54 PM
It's proven fact from the experiments that scientists have done. For example, have you ever watched the lunar eclipse? You can see the shadow of the earth covering the moon every time the lunar eclipse occurs. And, the shadow shows round in shape every time. This is a clear example. If you still have doubts, read https://www.space.com/38931-kids-can-prove-earth-round.html and https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round#page-10

I hope you are now clear with your doubt. Still you have doubts, contact the research writers who can provide you comprehensible data on your questions.

So you can't prove we're on a spinning sphere in a vacuum going around a million mile wide thermonuclear bomb at 66,600 miles per hour yourself? Have you considered suicide instead of linking to unscientific mainstream media propaganda?

Why in the world do you want people to prove funny stuff like this ^^^? There's plenty of proof that this isn't what's happening, just like there is plenty of proof that the earth isn't flat.

What is it with you? You constantly suggest that things are this way or flat, both of which are wrong.

Is it lunch time at your funny farm yet?

Cool
Jump to: