Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 115. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 18, 2019, 04:50:17 PM
^^^ Sure, I'll put than in my bucket list along with the Antarctic expedition...

BTW there's 24 hour light in Antarctica during the summer because it's close to the concave mirror and the light wraps around, there is no 24 hour Sun like there is in the Arctic. The Sun scrolls across the horizon like a 2D video game for some hours then goes out of sight while it travels around.

This same effect is observable in Australia to all-be-it to much lesser extent, you can see the sideways motion of the sunlight just before sunrise and just after sunset there.

Why do you have to go to Antarctica? Just fly high enough and take a picture or use a telescope to observe the dome?

I read (((they))) used a giant flash bomb in Antarctica (cover story was the nuke hoax) and got photographs of the dome.

fake edit:
Hey wikileaks, you should hang out some relevant images from Antarctica for a limited time. The images posted so-far leave much to be desired...

bonus video:
Antarctica - Sorry We're Closed! Our Hidden Flat Earth -- https://youtu.be/NPbhHpeHTiE (30:05)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 18, 2019, 04:33:43 PM
^^^ Sure, I'll put than in my bucket list along with the Antarctic expedition...

BTW there's 24 hour light in Antarctica during the summer because it's close to the concave mirror and the light wraps around, there is no 24 hour Sun like there is in the Arctic. The Sun scrolls across the horizon like a 2D video game for some hours then goes out of sight while it travels around.

This same effect is observable in Australia to all-be-it to much lesser extent, you can see the sideways motion of the sunlight just before sunrise and just after sunset there.

Why do you have to go to Antarctica? Just fly high enough and take a picture or use a telescope to observe the dome?
legendary
January 18, 2019, 11:26:26 AM
^^^ You're on the fucking prairies where it's fucking flat, how exactly are you seeing the Sun rise and set over Australia? Perspective and convergence on a plane limits the distance a 6' tall person can see to about 3+ miles and that's assuming favorable atmospheric conditions, I think you're a few thousand miles short of the truth buddy.

The eye can actually see 10x times that distance however the perspective of a person on the ground blocks the view.

bonus video:

DAVIS 140511 sunrise to sunset -- https://youtu.be/nPXaLTjmypY (2:00)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 17, 2019, 04:23:44 PM

What I see with my own eyes disproves you.  Have you ever seen the sun set?
legendary
January 17, 2019, 02:50:52 PM

January 17, 2019, 02:46:47 PM
^^^ More like petrified wood than deja vu if you ask me. If they gave the Dutch prime minister a piece of wood why would that auction be any less fraudulent?

"(PhysOrg.com) -- The Dutch national Rijksmuseum made an embarrassing announcement last week that one of its most loved possessions, a moon rock, is a fake -- just an old piece of petrified wood that's never been anywhere near the moon.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html"

edit:

Does anybody remember that Bitcoin "hand crafted" woodcarving thread?

I mean, you are the idiot who believes a picture and then call us out for believing pictures. Still waiting for that video of the dome or the projectors. Is it coming?
legendary
January 17, 2019, 02:00:26 PM
^^^ More like petrified wood than deja vu if you ask me. If they gave the Dutch prime minister a piece of wood why would that auction be any less fraudulent?

"(PhysOrg.com) -- The Dutch national Rijksmuseum made an embarrassing announcement last week that one of its most loved possessions, a moon rock, is a fake -- just an old piece of petrified wood that's never been anywhere near the moon.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2009-09-moon-fake.html"

edit:

Does anybody remember that Bitcoin "hand crafted" woodcarving thread?
January 17, 2019, 01:43:01 PM
^^^ I've provided pieces of the dome and that's a whole lot more physical evidence than the big fat goose egg big G (gravity) can produce.

Notice the yellow oxide on this piece of clearly manufactured steel alloy.

The phenomenon of objects falling or more precisely sinking is an electrical phenomenon similar to electromigration that occurs between, the positive inner surface of the dome (+) and the negative surface of the Earth (-).

https://www.themarysue.com/moon-rock-auction/

https://www.reddit.com/r/space/comments/8cbjrm/holding_pieces_of_the_moon_and_mars_at_the_same/

Check mate.

Seems like deja vu.
legendary
January 17, 2019, 01:17:14 PM
^^^ I've provided pieces of the dome and that's a whole lot more physical evidence than the big fat goose egg big G (gravity) can produce.

Notice the yellow oxide on this piece of clearly manufactured steel alloy.

The phenomenon of objects falling or more precisely sinking is an electrical phenomenon similar to electromigration that occurs between, the positive inner surface of the dome (+) and the negative surface of the Earth (-).

January 17, 2019, 12:23:33 PM
^^^ You're going straight to hell, you know that right?

"New users" can start with the Moon landing hoax. It may take a while for the understanding that we're inside a high-tech engineered structure to sink in. Once you start to see the scale of the lies told on every subject under the Sun it will be easier to deal with the bigger conspiracies.

Here's a "random" video YouTube to start with:

A Brief History of Moon Hoaxes - Why do people still believe in them? -- https://youtu.be/PT3ferYrmgU

Please link a video of the dome or the projectors as well :^)
legendary
January 17, 2019, 11:39:32 AM
^^^ You're going straight to hell, you know that right?

"New users" can start with the Moon landing hoax. It may take a while for the understanding that we're inside a high-tech engineered structure to sink in. Once you start to see the scale of the lies told on every subject under the Sun it will be easier to deal with the bigger conspiracies.

Here's a "random" video YouTube to start with:

A Brief History of Moon Hoaxes - Why do people still believe in them? -- https://youtu.be/PT3ferYrmgU
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 17, 2019, 10:04:53 AM
In 2019, someone else believes in a flat land? How is this even possible? The cheapest option to check, launch a homemade satellite on a helium balloon with a camera and that's it.  Huh

This is what the Earth looks like from a balloon.

I see mountains and valleys. No flat earth. So, you must be notflatman, after all.

Cool
legendary
January 17, 2019, 09:58:13 AM
In 2019, someone else believes in a flat land? How is this even possible? The cheapest option to check, launch a homemade satellite on a helium balloon with a camera and that's it.  Huh

This is what the Earth looks like from a balloon.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
January 17, 2019, 09:47:59 AM
This thread got a whole lot better since I put the 2 flat earthers here on ignore.

The earth is round...

See? No objections.

However, please attempt to use the words "globular" and "spherical" rather than simply "round." FEers think that the earth is round and flat... regarding the area within the ice circle that they think surrounds the whole FE... the thing we call the South Pole, or Antarctica on GE.

Cool

Ah right, forgot about that.

The earth is an oblate spheroid.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 17, 2019, 09:03:21 AM
This thread got a whole lot better since I put the 2 flat earthers here on ignore.

The earth is round...

See? No objections.

However, please attempt to use the words "globular" and "spherical" rather than simply "round." FEers think that the earth is round and flat... regarding the area within the ice circle that they think surrounds the whole FE... the thing we call the South Pole, or Antarctica on GE.

Cool
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 06:35:27 AM
The earth is a perfect square. I've seen videos on youtube! I know the best.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
January 17, 2019, 06:15:26 AM

The earth is round...

See? No objections.
January 17, 2019, 05:53:29 AM
You idiots have nothing but a big fat lie backed by organized crime. The Earth is a stationary plane covered by a steel dome.

Yet we are still waiting for pictures of the projectors, the dome, etc etc.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 17, 2019, 05:46:10 AM
legendary
January 17, 2019, 04:03:47 AM
You idiots have nothing but a big fat lie backed by organized crime. The Earth is a stationary plane covered by a steel dome.
Jump to: